Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,251 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Why Do Service Providers Take Us Unserious? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Do Service Providers Take Us Unserious? (296 Views)

Network Providers With The Best Weekend Data Plans? / Why Would Our Network Providers Deceive Nigerians With Their Fake Data Plans / Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Service Providers Take Us Unserious? by chumakk: 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
Airtel has been removing 10 from my account for last two weeks EVERYDAY for some value added service which i didn't ask for in the first place because that line is only made for browsing. I have never called with that line so i'm very sure i didn't by any mistake subscribed to that service. I have called customer service twice and no solution. I still remembered GTB removing 1400 from my account for airtime i have paid for so i paid TWICE. People complained here and that topic was moved to front page and no official statement from GTB or refund. As far as am concerned that was pure stealing at the highest order. My people, you may think this money is too small to talk about it but look at the numbers when the company doing it to millions of customers at one time. Just say....N10 from 5m customers ( stupid customers because they will not care as they will always think ) that's 50m in less than one 1 min! Now increase it to N100...Remember the MTN not following the federal order that lead to the huge fine and many of them.

So why do these service providers take us for granted? Or are we just stupid?
Re: Why Do Service Providers Take Us Unserious? by teelaweee(m): 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
I don't know why but I think NCC has to do more than they are doing

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Bryte Ipair 2 -2.2ghz / Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Users Get In / Iphone 6 And Samsung Galaxy On Fire Which Will Survive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.