Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

To Stay Or Not To Stay - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To Stay Or Not To Stay (620 Views)

Few Things Sickle Cell Warriors Might Want To Stay Away From / My Career Vs My Family: Should I Stay Or Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Stay Or Not To Stay by tyrannasty: 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
Re: To Stay Or Not To Stay by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
I have a great friend... He is smellinganus. He can give u great advice what to do.he's a counsellor, mentor and a great friend smiley
Re: To Stay Or Not To Stay by tyrannasty: 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I have a great friend... He is smellinganus. He can give u great advice what to do.he's a counsellor, mentor and a great friend smiley
Please fill him in...thanks
Re: To Stay Or Not To Stay by SmellingAnus(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
tyrannasty:

Please fill him in...thanks
this your matter is very complicated bro... And the information you have given its fairly inadequate that's why it was difficult for any one to even advice you... I will advice you take this matter to your Dad's Pastor if he is a Christian or to someone He respects ...
Re: To Stay Or Not To Stay by tyrannasty: 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
SmellingAnus:
this your matter is very complicated bro... And the information you have given its fairly inadequate that's why it was difficult for any one to even advice you... I will advice you take this matter to your Dad's Pastor if he is a Christian or to someone He respects ...
Thanks man.
I didnt know what else to add.
And you can ask questions please.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Being Emotionally Intelligent Is Underrated / Red Alert!!! Buhari Order For Nnamdi Kanu To Be Assassinated Tonight / Woman Who Have Sex Atleast 10 Times A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.