Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Acura Mdx Vibrating And Tyre Rotate Faster - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Acura Mdx Vibrating And Tyre Rotate Faster (731 Views)

What Makes ALTERNATOR Rotate!!!!! / The Major Cause Of Tyre Burst Accidents In Nigeria ( Pictures Included ) / Toyota Corolla Vibrating While Idle. Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acura Mdx Vibrating And Tyre Rotate Faster by just4just: 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
please anyone who uses or know abaut SUV should help me.

i use acura mdx 2001 model auto transmission. whenever i want the vehichle to move faster the tyre will rotate faster with some noise and vibration of the body for a moment. but if i accelerate gradually it doesnt happen, pls what could be the cause i want to know before i give to my mechanic for i dont want try and error

1 Like

Re: Acura Mdx Vibrating And Tyre Rotate Faster by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
just4just:
please anyone who uses or know abaut SUV should help me.

i use acura mdx 2001 model auto transmission. whenever i want the vehichle to move faster the tyre will rotate faster with some noise and vibration of the body for a moment. but if i accelerate gradually it doesnt happen, pls what could be the cause i want to know before i give to my mechanic for i dont want try and error

C.V joint, Inner side (in kazeemy inner shaft cup)
Re: Acura Mdx Vibrating And Tyre Rotate Faster by cardoctor(m): 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

C.V joint, Inner side (in kazeemy inner shaft cup)

Take Gazzuzz's advice. Its spot on. Its possible that the inner CV joints are worn. They are common problem on these cars.
Re: Acura Mdx Vibrating And Tyre Rotate Faster by just4just: 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2016
thanks very much i will check the cv joints and shafts.
Re: Acura Mdx Vibrating And Tyre Rotate Faster by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
Also check ur transmission and engine mounts if ur Cv joints are not the culprit, i experienced something similar in an Acura Zdx.. It turned out to be a broken engine mount.
Re: Acura Mdx Vibrating And Tyre Rotate Faster by meksfem(m): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2016
we can get it fixed professionally for you at MEECHEAL EXCELS LTD at ilupeju,lagos ...you can call emeka on 09087128992.www.meechealexcels.com

(1) (Reply)

Six Ways You Could Be Killing Your Car!!! / Nirvana Autogyro's Gyrodrive Becomes World’s First Street Legal Flying Car / Ford Recalls 400,000 Transit Vans - And Seven Suvs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.