Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,517 members, 7,958,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? (1563 Views)

Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot / SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics / Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by Tudor6(f): 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2009
Image123:

It's such a pity that I'm not currently well chanced to be on nairaland. It is now obvious that you do not see past your fellows' faith. I thought with the way huxley emboldened and coloured Jeremiah 19v9, it'll be easy for you to see. But your issue is not spiritual eye defects, it is spiritual blindness. Let me sing it for you, hopefully you're not spiritually deaf. Jeremiah 19v9 talks of a siege. The inhabitants of Judah were to be so besieged by their enemies that they'll experience terrible famine. You can see 2kings6 v24-29 for something similar. That's what can happen in terrible times. Quit your ideas of God telling people to eat babies.
Sharaap jor!
You're so insanely concerned with phantom spiritual sight that you fail to use your eyes. In that jerimiah 19 how many times did you see the word I? Even the verse nine that talks about the cannibalism, it starts with "I WILL" meaning "god will". So your god clearly boasts and takes responsibility for the seige and cannibalism (what a wicked entity). Stop lying for jesus!
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by Image123(m): 11:01pm On Sep 23, 2009
Induced yawn
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by mazaje(m): 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2009
Image123:

And Tudor, even if BinLaden were to give out a billion dollars to the needy, there'll still be fault with him. Why? Because his foundation is wrong.
  I wouldn't live in the beautiful edifice knowing that the foundation is faulty. The truth you don't know and which might be difficult for many to swallow, is this; we're living in a time when God commands us to love. Our love is from God. The time is coming when we'll come with Christ Jesus and destroy the NATIONS that do not believe in God (Rev 19:14-16). [b]We'll do it, because it's from God, the firm foundation. [/b]We know the winning side already, that's why we're in it and begging you now to join. All this wave of emotion that you're living in, is what it is, a wave. You cant buy it, can't keep it, can only see it. Pretty vain man

Why can't you guys just begin your militancy and start killing and destroying people that do not believe in your myth? grin grin. . . .And some christians go around talking about peace in the world when they believe that some day they will come with their imaginary jewish carpenter to kill and destroy those that do not share their delusion. . . What then is this boko haram or what? . . you guys are more deluded than I thought. . .
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by mazaje(m): 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2009
Tudór:

So you're not only heartless but also an aspiring militant? . . . .keep deluding yourself about you and jesus gyrating in heaven.

grin grin. . . .This is too funny. . . . . grin grin
Re: Who Is Making People Eat The Flesh Of Their Children? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:28am On Aug 19, 2017
Operation revive old threads

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Is Nigeria's Problem, Not Religious Crisis - Tb Joshua / 2012- A bad year for Watchtower / Does Money Bring 'joy' ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.