Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Help! I Need To Change My Ppa - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help! I Need To Change My Ppa (5266 Views)

What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please / Annoying Pictures From My PPA In Ondo / My Principal In My PPA Want To Finish Me. Because Am A Muslim... Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Need To Change My Ppa by Fingerprinter(m): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
Please I'm a 16A stream 2 Corp member. After camp last two months, I was posted to a certain marketing firm. When I reported at the place, the job description I was given was okay with me. But when I resumed proper at the place, I discovered that they have very horrible working conditions which I cannot cope with. Right now, I'm having a face off with the management of the firm and i'm considering writing the local government/zonal inspector of my zone for reposting.
Please who knows whether this is possible and how do I go about it!
Please help and reply with suggestions
Re: Help! I Need To Change My Ppa by dayowunmi(m): 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
I will advise you speak with your LI and I hope he's a nice man cos some of them can start quoting under the sun or in the rain for you like that, and also try to speak with the zonal inspector too. Some of those papa's just abuse corpers anyhow
Re: Help! I Need To Change My Ppa by Fingerprinter(m): 7:23am On Aug 02, 2016
dayowunmi:
I will advise you speak with your LI and I hope he's a nice man cos some of them can start quoting under the sun or in the rain for you like that, and also try to speak with the zonal inspector too. Some of those papa's just abuse corpers anyhow
I'll probably call my LI today to table the matter before him and see what he could probably do or say!
Re: Help! I Need To Change My Ppa by diggy1: 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
Fingerprinter:

I'll probably call my LI today to table the matter before him and see what he could probably do or say!

I am in the same position, do you mind sharing how it went? Were you able to secure a new PPA posting? Did you have to get a rejection letter from your initial PPA first?

I have already collected a request letter from another company, I am writing an application for re-posting. Although I was advised by a friend, to also write a letter of complaint about my current PPA. I will be meeting my LI later this week with all the paperwork, and I hope it all goes well.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Help! I Need To Change My Ppa by Fingerprinter(m): 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
diggy1:

I am in the same position, do you mind sharing how it went? Were you able to secure a new PPA posting? Did you have to get a rejection letter from your initial PPA first?

I have already collected a request letter from another company, I am writing an application for re-posting. Although I was advised by a friend, to also write a letter of complaint about my current PPA. I will be meeting my LI later this week with all the paperwork, and I hope it all goes well.

Thanks in advance.

I called my LI as I said and the man was just so harsh, couldn't even listen to hear me out. Later went to his office, yet nothing. The man was just saying some incoherent rubbish. I called my ZI, that one asked me to go the LI.
As it is now, I don't really know what else to do, I'm already tired of the whole nysc thing. Not that I ever even wished to serve.
Just try, it may be different at your end!
Re: Help! I Need To Change My Ppa by diggy1: 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
Fingerprinter:

I called my LI as I said and the man was just so harsh, couldn't even listen to hear me out. Later went to his office, yet nothing. The man was just saying some incoherent rubbish. I called my ZI, that one asked me to go the LI.
As it is now, I don't really know what else to do, I'm already tired of the whole nysc thing. Not that I ever even wished to serve.
Just try, it may be different at your end!
Oh I'm so sorry to hear that. Now I'm concerned, but I will try nonetheless. Like you I was also forced to serve.

Fingers crossed, I hope it would all go well, because I've already served my current PPA, a resignation notice.

Whichever way it goes, I'll share my results tomorrow. Thanks again.
Re: Help! I Need To Change My Ppa by Fingerprinter(m): 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
diggy1:

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that. Now I'm concerned, but I will try nonetheless. Like you I was also forced to serve.

Fingers crossed, I hope it would all go well, because I've already served my current PPA, a resignation notice.

Whichever way it goes, I'll share my results tomorrow. Thanks again.
Alright, waiting to hear your success story!
Re: Help! I Need To Change My Ppa by thatthickgurl(f): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2021
I want to reject my PPA because of the deplorable condition but the principal said he won't reject me and I didn't allow him accept me also.

Please what can I do

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are D Do's & Dnt' / October Allawee Update / How To Sell Online Free As A Corps Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.