Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? (16214 Views)

UNIOSUN Appoints New Registrar And Bursar / How To Change Jamb Email Address 2017/2018 / Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by virus05(m): 9:53am On Aug 02, 2016
efilefun:
Some of you have been programmed to just scream buhari's name on any thread, sure if you having issues urinating you still gonna shout buhari, bunch of confused things
OK.
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:03am On Aug 02, 2016
buharisbae:

Lol go back and read it! it said he was been replaced by thus man and I think u are lacking comprehension
oh no no no. I didnt read it all.... I went to see names. Geez. Cool it will you?
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by ayanfede(m): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2016
STPEACE:
FP? this post is fp unworthy, someone asked a question that no one can give answer to, it's only time will answer the question, meaning with time, we will know if he is really the change jamb body needs or not. I wonder why it was moved to fp

And you say the post is FP unworthy?
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by ephi123(f): 10:16am On Aug 02, 2016
kings09:
@least we ll see Jamb questions written in Arabic...dats change grin. I'd advise we shldnt place any expectations till he starts performing. All diz officials/appointees can disappoint for Africa. Now we knw change could either be negative or positive.

lmao!! cheesy
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 02, 2016
NevetsIbot:
oh no no no. I didnt read it all.... I went to see names. Geez. Cool it will you?
good morning. hope you don go vote vizkiz
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:20am On Aug 02, 2016
juhan:
good morning. hope you don go vote vizkiz
who's vikiz? :/
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by alfredb(f): 10:28am On Aug 02, 2016
May God help him to bring a better change.
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 02, 2016
NevetsIbot:
who's vikiz? :/
my friend. oya go vote
https://www.nairaland.com/3263244/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination that's d thread
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:04am On Aug 02, 2016
juhan:
my friend. oya go vote
https://www.nairaland.com/3263244/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination that's d thread
i'm with kinginvalhala dear.
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2016
NevetsIbot:
i'm with kinginvalhala dear.
add him na
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2016
juhan:
add him na
imma democrat... One man, one vote.
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by petux(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
buharisbae:
Yeah I think dibu needed a replacement bcux he was the same person that destroyed neco that will soon be abolished

and again unilorites can testify"
buharisbae plz are you a jambite or u are already a student? Coz the way u type sef sumtym pesin no mayb u b candidate
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by buharisbae(f): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
petux:
buharisbae plz are you a jambite or u are already a student? Coz the way u type sef sumtym pesin no mayb u b candidate

Lol why u askin? I'm both
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by petux(m): 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
buharisbae:

Lol why u askin? I'm both
i asked because you should be in you twenties efam right which ion xpect u to be a jambite but the way you are active in this admission process left me curious thats why i decided to ask.
U are a student and a jambite?? In what sense?
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by KINGinVAHALA: 2:10am On Aug 03, 2016
juhan:
add him na

He should add him when you didn't add his contestant to those you voted? smh

Anyways, viz.kiz is my guy.
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by KINGinVAHALA: 2:11am On Aug 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:

Nice one, don't mind her.

How far na?
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by buharisbae(f): 6:10am On Aug 03, 2016
petux:
i asked because you should be in you twenties efam right which ion xpect u to be a jambite but the way you are active in this admission process left me curious thats why i decided to ask.
U are a student and a jambite?? In what sense?

uniabuja stud and Unilag asp
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by petux(m): 6:33am On Aug 03, 2016
buharisbae:

uniabuja stud and Unilag asp
same ere. Yabatech studnt and unilag asp. What course?
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:16am On Aug 03, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

How far na?
i dey o bros. I go update for my side today come vouch for you there. You understand na..literature section.
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by KINGinVAHALA: 7:27am On Aug 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
i dey o bros. I go update for my side today come vouch for you there. You understand na..literature section.

Sure boss, I perfectly do.
Thanks!

That other side, myself and 3 other guys voted for you.
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 03, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
How far na?
why are you telling my friend not to mind me? tongue
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 03, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

He should add him when you didn't add his contestant to those you voted? smh

Anyways, viz.kiz is my guy.
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
okay
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by KINGinVAHALA: 7:51am On Aug 03, 2016
juhan:
why are you telling my friend not to mind me? tongue

Your friend? hahahahahaha

He is my brother.
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 03, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Your friend? hahahahahaha

He is my brother.
tahhh he was already my friend before he became your brother cheesy tongue
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:57am On Aug 03, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Sure boss, I perfectly do.
Thanks!

That other side, myself and 3 other guys voted for you.
i just checked..... I saw just two votes. .... . . I understand that the voting process is hard. Did you click on rate/review? If you did, you'll have to type a comment in the next page as the review, that's what counts as a vote. Thanks for your effort bro
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by KINGinVAHALA: 9:32am On Aug 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
i just checked..... I saw just two votes. .... . . I understand that the voting process is hard. Did you click on rate/review? If you did, you'll have to type a comment in the next page as the review, that's what counts as a vote. Thanks for your effort bro

awwww, like seriously? oya nor worry, we will finish the process today.
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by KINGinVAHALA: 9:38am On Aug 03, 2016
juhan:
tahhh he was already my friend before he became your brother cheesy tongue

Juhan Abeg nor kill me with laugh, shey na friends them they see before brother?
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

awwww, like seriously? oya nor worry, we will finish the process today.
i know say you get my back na. I nor worry
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 03, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Juhan Abeg nor kill me with laugh, shey na friends them they see before brother?
see you. our friendship started in the womb cheesy tongue
Re: Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs???? by KINGinVAHALA: 11:54am On Aug 03, 2016
juhan:
see you. our friendship started in the womb cheesy tongue

go and vote juhan and make sure you vote me else I go report you to my boy, vizkiz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUP Strike : "No Going Back On Indefinite Strike" - Union / LASU To Scrap Part-time Program. Releases 47,583 Satellite Campus Results / Admission List:michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike. Abia State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.