Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (4669 Views)

We Know Him When He Was Struggling Now He Has Forgotten Us / 20 Things Nineteenth-century Advice Gurus Knew About Love That We’ve Forgotten / The Forgotten Uses Of 8 Everyday Objects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 02, 2016
God have mercy.

7 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 02, 2016
Touching actually.
God will grant your heart desires.

3 Likes

Re: . by Theoritical(m): 12:21am On Aug 02, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 02, 2016
It is well

1 Like

Re: . by Theoritical(m): 12:37am On Aug 02, 2016
U are most fortunate my friend.. If only the man who passes urine with tube do have an inch of ur privilege' u wish to marry because u have a reproductive organ' howabout the man whose spinal cord was paralysed, hence, his organ is dead..
U tired of fasting! grin because u have a food to fall back@... some persons are on permanent fasting' not because they wish, but, can't eat...Lolz

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by wordbank(m): 12:37am On Aug 02, 2016
I'm awake cos my business is giving me alotta concerns.
May every of our good desire come to fruition in due time in Jesus name AMEN
My brothers and sisters, it is done!

5 Likes

Re: . by MRBrownJ: 12:59am On Aug 02, 2016
if you base your happiness on what you DONT possess, instead of being happy, positive and cheerful for what YOU GOT (however small it may be , that you foolishly choose to disregard), then you are doomed. you are BLESSED by being healthy, smart, well fed, have friendship, have family around, have a marketing job, have an income AND you have the option of waking up tomorrow and giving life another try... while many people's aim in life is the very little in your life that you selfishly referring as "nothing". just the fact that you have a job/salary, makes you more successful than many Nigerians! BE HAPPY FOR WHAT YOU GOT AND ENJOY THAT, UNTIL MORE IS COMING!

if you are miserable today, then you will equally carry such miserable/negative vibe around you, and with such, nothing good can be created. have a smile (its free) and a positive outlook on life, be happy, count your blessings, love the man you see in the mirror every morning, and cherish the life you got. its the 1st step in being successful in life, it starts within!

FORGET about hoping/praying that God will bring miracles into your life. if you are expecting miracles from God then i suggest you wake the fukc up asap, and instead be proud and work towards building a better life for yourself. its called HARDWORK and there is nothing free in this world, and whatever you get for free isnt as valuable as what you worked for and created for yourself. its called LIFE and whoever told you that it was gonna be easy, is a damn fool.

you can NEVER succeed in life with such failed state of mind! here you are comparing yourself with the next man, hoping to put value in your life by wanting irrelevant BS such as marriage/kids, while you havent even gotten a proper life for yourself yet (aka foundation). even if you got married today and have kids, you can only but fail, as you dont have the necessary tools to sustain it. as i said earlier, people like you cant succeed so long as you remain this miserable negative being seeking irrelevant BS "dreams" to put the IMAGINARY value that you are looking for in your life!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by sobastical: 12:59am On Aug 02, 2016
Godchild2015:
Now adays the zeal to pray or fast have gone.
Imagine a situation where you want to fast for like two weeks and on day 5 of your fasting you got fustrated and start asking your self what have you gain in all your past prayer and fasting?

This night is just one of those night when sleep refuses to come and you start thinking.
How will this year be for me come Dec? Will I remeber this day and smile or be sad?

To even login in to facebook this days is another story . All I keep coming accross is wedding anniverssary, child dedication . God pls don't put me to shame. Whatever my forfathers has done in the past and that is now affecting me, please forgive them for my sake and bless my financee with a good job so he could come and pay my bride price.

Marriage does not determines one happiness. Oh yes, I know , but what do you do when th whole world had turn their back on you all because they are not seeing traces of you getting married very very soon?

God is never slothful neither is He slow...

You have a degree He did that for you, what about those who can't afford to go to school or those that go and yet got dropped out and yet they can get back to school. My brother it could be a little thing your attention is drift away from. Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts. - James 4 vs 3

1 Like

Re: . by waywardpikin: 3:01am On Aug 02, 2016
OP life is never easy, we just have to make the most of what we have with the cards that we've been dealt. For now I would suggest that you avoid Facebook to avoid slipping into more depression. I just want you to know that all you see on social media is all smokes and mirrors. No matter how perfect a person's life might seem (financial success, marriage, achievements, etc), everyone is fighting his own battle that you cannot see. You will find that you're even more fortunate than quite a number of people. This too shall pass my dear. I can promise you that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 4:20am On Aug 02, 2016
Godchild2015:
God have mercy on me. Let this cup pass over.

Another new month have emerge, still I have nothing to show for all my dreams and aspiration . When will I find that happiness have being longing for? When will God show His mercy on me? The deadline is approaching (Dec) . Imagine you have being given a deadline to get marry or vacant the house for them?

Some may say pray, fast or better still go for deliverance. All that have done. Hmm, while others where eating during the festive period (Dec 24th,2015-13th Jan 2016) I was on white fasting. Praying to God to cover my shame and bless me with a good job( cos am tired of marketing job).
Up till now no job is forth coming and in other not to remain idle, I had to engage myself in learning a skill.Even though no one in the family supported this decision of mine.

In all these, most friend had turn their back on me once they get married( well, I can't blame them, who want to associate his or her self with someone that is not inviting them soon to that great occassion they all expected ) God let this cup passover, whoever I had offended in the pass and has vowed to see me pass through this kind of pains, should please have mercy on me. Am lossing my head every second. Am not the person I use to be anymore.

God in this new month, let new door open for me and my financee. Let him be crown with favour beyond measure. Take alway his pains and open his book of remeberance.

Don't worry, someone always tell me that the devil never show interest in useless persons. Never relent, be steadfast, be more prayerful, you are a overcomer. smiley smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
i know you have done everything.... God has also answered praise him to the fullest of your ability.... Gods time is Gods time, its way above mans plans

sing praises like never before thats why the wall of jericho fell#
give thanks,dance like its the last day on earth #

1 Like

Re: . by ifyalways(f): 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
Have things gotten this bad? Family giving marriage deadline to their daughters undecided

6 Likes

Re: . by gidjah(m): 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
God child, pls brazen up. He is able to do beyond all that you can think. Who told you can't get a honored job even on 25th of December? ?pls don't try this god. Never never loose hope o, keep been practical, match actions with words and watch god come to your behalf.

1 Like

Re: . by southernbelle(f): 9:41am On Sep 12, 2016
This op is sounding depressed and there are signs of desperation in her statements, please take it easy on yourself. You do not know tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, don't look at anyone else's life and compare yourself with what you think you are seeing. Your prayers and heart desires are not difficult for God, release the negativity and keep believing that the best is what you will get.
Take solid steps towards achieving your dreams of a better career or business, and try not to look haggard, tensed up or downcast. It is well with us all.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hmm
Re: . by Atk1nson(m): 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
Godchild2015:
it is well with you

I just did madam, u complain too much and you have negative mindset.
I opine that the source of your problem is ur mindset and attitude to life challenges.

Even if you are doing a marketing job and it is seems ur dream job is no where, pls continue to be diligent with ur work and have an optimistic outlook to life-problems. Some people were born with disabilities and they felt it was their destiny to beg and remain a pauper in life, some others were born with same thing and they never gave up. There are so many stories where people use their disability to attract attention and tap into opportunities that they would not be able to get if they were not disabled.

You have a lover and probably a very loving relationship. if you don't have money for marriage, pls both of u should just go to ur parents and let them pray for u guys. who says u must pay one money or do one party before marriage is recognised. don't let ur desire to please family or society ruin u. u guys are poor today, who says you cannot live and be happy. i know a man who thru his life was either a gateman, cleaner or some sort of menial worker. His wife also, had like 4 kids staying in one room. I did wonder how such a life was, but this man was always happy and thankful. Today, his son has graduated, is a chartered accountant with masters and works at a top ministry. He rented a flat for his parents. Two of his daughters are married. If he had dis kind of ur mindset, or his wife did, he will probably commit suicide or abandon his family.

I left school highflying only to come to the labour market to meet something else. Fortunately, I had a girl that kept telling me not to give up, no matter what the situation is. I started with just collecting some small change running errands for people, I used the money to support my other ideas. Fortunately, it paid off shortly

You have fibroid, so? is it an unsurmountable problem? shake off d African mentality that ur marriage is nt fulfilled without children. There are so many orphans in society, pls adopt and train one if u must have a child.

Your current mentality is not just dragging u down, it is likely dragging everyone that closely relates with u down. I feel for ur fiance, u r probably d one dragging him down with this ur mindset

6 Likes

Re: . by Chubhie: 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
Godchild2015:
Hmm, of all the thing on earth fibriod decide to show face(9.4mm) okay oh.
No be person way get money go dey think of operation( as suggested by my Gyn). Anyway life continue what ever will be will be at this junction I give up. Anything way God don decide to do with me make he do( after all he owns mylife) . If marriage show face no wahala, if pikin decide to show face after marriage no wahala. I give up wetin! Na only me dey this life?

Abeg make no body copy wetin I write . I repeat no body should quote this very post.
You must learn to change your perspectives and stay positive. look to the bright side and be grateful.

Be strong,self motivate and draw inspiration from your inside.

You seems to have limited yourself into thinking that marriage is the be-all? What if marriage happens to you now and you end up most miserable?You are already setting yourself up for future unhappiness by intending marriage as an escape route.

There's a divine purpose imprinted into your DNA.Your goal is to discover this and live an amazing existence.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
Atk1nson:

I just did madam, u complain too much and you have negative mindset.

Wetin dey do me no be wetin dey do you. So I will pretend I did nt see what rubbish you have done .
I don't need ur self pity. Being here pouring my heart is the only way I can relief my pain and forget what ever the challenges are.
I said no quoting do you care to know why? And what you could think of is to do that same thing I pleaded for.

Like I said earlier, the only way I let go of my pains is using this page and there after I edit by deleting whtever I must have written. Was about deleting my post before I saw the unbelievable. You re free to insult me call me manners of names. But know these , I opened this thread to pour out my mind not for anyone to insult me or pity me. I have enough issues to deal with already, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
Chubhie:

You must learn to change your perspectives and stay positive. look to the bright side and be grateful.

Be strong,self motivate and draw inspiration from your inside.

You seems to have limited yourself into thinking that marriage is the be-all? What if marriage happens to you now and you end up most miserable?You are already setting yourself up for future unhappiness by intending marriage as an escape route.

There's a divine purpose imprinted into your DNA.Your goal is to discover this and live an amazing existence.
I think you need to read whoever you quote again. Was talking about health issues and here we re , you changed it to marriage. The subject was far different frm marriage. Only brought marriage stuff base on wht my gyn told me as regards the health issue. So marriage is the last thing I need to be border about right now.Thanks.
Re: . by Chubhie: 11:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
Godchild2015:
I think you need to read whoever you quote again. Was talking about health issues and here we re , you changed it to marriage. The subject was far different frm marriage. Only brought marriage stuff base on wht my gyn told me as regards the health issue. So marriage is the last thing I need to be border about right now.Thanks.
Don't give up on yourself. There's nothing you are passing through now that's peculiar to mankind.

Things change and conditions improve for there's no permanence in nature.It's both a natural and spiritual law that this too shall pass.

Don't resist your life given. yield,accept,learn and grow through it. stay positive and think less of what people say.
Re: . by Atk1nson(m): 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
Godchild2015:

Wetin dey do me no be wetin dey do you. So I will pretend I did nt see what rubbish you have done .
I don't need ur self pity. Being here pouring my heart is the only way I can relief my pain and forget what ever the challenges are.
I said no quoting do you care to know why? And what you could think of is to do that same thing I pleaded for.

Like I said earlier, the only way I let go of my pains is using this page and there after I edit by deleting whtever I must have written. Was about deleting my post before I saw the unbelievable. You re free to insult me call me manners of names. But know these , I opened this thread to pour out my mind not for anyone to insult me or pity me. I have enough issues to deal with already, thanks.

From today henceforth, see your life as half-full, start counting ur blessings no matter how small, and with time it will multiply. I know people who faced much more that this and they were even the ones encouraging others.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
Thank you Jesus for this great priviledge of witnessing another beautiful year. Yea! Today is my birthday.

Wow, thank you Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: . by sisisioge: 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
Godchild2015:
Thank you Jesus for this great priviledge of witnessing another beautiful year. Yea! Today is my birthday.

Wow, thank you Jesus.

Hallelujah! Happy birthday! So have they sent you packing or u got a new bf? grin grin grin couldn't resist... Happy birthday again sweetie.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
[quote author=sisisioge post=53038957]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by sisisioge: 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
Godchild2015:

No oh my sister, but am now like a stranger in the house. If they give me I take if they decide not to, I accept it with love.
Honestly they have tried ,is not easy to be feeding a daughter that ought to be giving you.
What pains me is that ,if only i was a lazy girl,but am not. Just want to finish up with this new skill am learning ( which had consume almost all my cash)
In all, the fact that am among the living, i want to be appreciative and keep believing that all my heart desire shall be granted, in Jesus name.
Thanks for your concern.

It is well baby. I wish you could find some happiness within yourself and live a happy life. Having a happy demeanor is attractive to others and good for your looks and wellbeing. No one wants to associate with gloom. Husband, betttet job, children, comfort, love and everything good will find you soon...enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: . by Atk1nson(m): 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
Godchild2015:

No oh my sister, but am now like a stranger in the house. If they give me I take if they decide not to, I accept it with love.
Honestly they have tried ,is not easy to be feeding a daughter that ought to be giving you.
What pains me is that ,if only i was a lazy girl,but am not. Just want to finish up with this new skill am learning ( which had consume almost all my cash)
In all, the fact that am among the living, i want to be appreciative and keep believing that all my heart desire shall be granted, in Jesus name.
Thanks for your concern.

amen, it will end in praise

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 23, 2017
Godchild2015:

Wow, thank you Jesus.
Happy birthday to you. I hope things get better for you.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
sisisioge:

It is well baby. I wish you could find some happiness within yourself and live a happy life. Having a happy demeanor is attractive to others and good for your looks and wellbeing. No one wants to associate with gloom. Husband, betttet job, children, comfort, love and eveprything good will find you soon...enjoy.

Thanks so much. And a very big amen to your prayers towards me.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
NotOfThis:

Happy birthday to you. I hope things get better for you.
Thanks ma
Re: . by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
It is well with my soul.

3 Likes

Re: . by ifyalways(f): 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
Godchild2015:
It is well with my soul. Despite what is been concluded about me , i know God will arise and wipe alway my silent tears.
Hmm, I will not be put to shame.
Sorry but what exactly is the problem? smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
ifyalways:

Sorry but what exactly is the problem? smiley

Hmm, lot

It is well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A 2 Year Old Kid Is Beefing Me / Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife / I May Marry Another Wife- Abass Akande Obesere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.