Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

We Know Him When He Was Struggling Now He Has Forgotten Us - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Know Him When He Was Struggling Now He Has Forgotten Us (756 Views)

I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage / I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage / True Life Story...Know Him Well Before You Say Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Know Him When He Was Struggling Now He Has Forgotten Us by christopher123(m): 10:24am On Jun 05, 2017
Lately we have seen how everybody tried to identify with Efe, the winner of BigBrother Naija, we have seen how many states governors and tribes are trying to identify with Anthony Joshua of the boxing fame. The question is , those that are struggling and trying to identify with those folks , what have they added in their lives during their years of struggle ? These are few questions that they don’t ask.

It’s only in Nigeria have I seen someone who planted corn but intend to reap cassava. We reap where we have not sown. A school of thought that is spreading like wild fire. We are configured in that special kind of way and it leaves me sorrowful times without number thinking on this melee—-

Yesterday, I spent time on that entitlement mentality. Where we believe by the virtue of everything and nothing certain things should come to us effortlessly.

Very soon, those that did not lift a finger to your struggles especially during the formative stage of your life would be at the front seat telling people how they identified with you at that pathetic stage of life. I have seen this type of plot play out more than once. People call it famzing.

The worst case scenarios are those that didn’t know you from Adam confidently tell people around how they ate with you on plastic plates with stained hands. How they suffered with you till it broke their hearts, How they gave you stipend when you were in primary one or how they threw money at you like a call girl after having carnal knowledge with you.

They come around when you are near greatness. They always have something to say but before your greatness comes please find a way to kick them into the bottomless pit. It is a Monday. Work with a mentality that ensures success. Move it! Always encourage people in any sort of enterprise, it must be money, some soothing words can help. Do not have this pull him down mentality that is common in our climes. Believe in these people , when he “blows” trust me ,he will recognize you.

http://etimes.com.ng/know-struggling-now-forgotten-us-onyeka-chiemelie/

3 Likes

Re: We Know Him When He Was Struggling Now He Has Forgotten Us by gsmphoneseller: 10:59am On Jun 05, 2017
Good one bro
Re: We Know Him When He Was Struggling Now He Has Forgotten Us by flames007(m): 11:24am On Jun 05, 2017
Anyone that tries dat with my life when I 'blow',the thunder that will fire his/her life is doing it's PHD.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: 10 Funny Things We Believed As Kids / Could My Abusive Marriage Preventing Me From Finding True Love Again? / Please Read This And Advise Me, I Do Not Know Who To Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.