Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 2nd Of August 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 2nd Of August 2016 (251 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 2nd Of May 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 29th Of March 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 2nd Of February 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 2nd Of August 2016 by jonatoye(m): 6:43am On Aug 02, 2016
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
Nothing good in life comes without a price. Whatever appears to be free; is free because someone has paid the price!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"To Adam he said, "Because you listened to your wife and ate from the tree about which I commanded you, 'You must not eat of it,' "Cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil you will eat of it all the days of your life." (Genesis 3:17 NIV).
The fall of man in the garden of eden prompted men to seek and strive to get everything in life. If you must enjoy the best of the land and the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living you must be willing to make deliberate effort to follow or obey the rules associated to whatever you desire in life.

Also, it is not enough for you to perceive the promises of God over your life; it is required of you to walk in the direction of bringing it to pass. You have the responsibility to pay the price of whatever you wish to be in life.

The word of the Lord said: "You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of men." (1 Corinthians 7:23). If you have been saved; the salvation of your soul is actually possible because the price has been paid.

When situation of life takes you through some godly path that you will naturally not want to go in every bid to have a feat in life do not hesitate to submit yourself to paying the required price involved.
--------------
Lord! Strengthen my arm to play my part in every quest to fulfill my purpose in life. Let me find grace in this wilderness of life in Jesus name. Amen!!!
-------
#- When you do nothing; nothing will be done. Self-discipline is fundamental and vital to becoming great in life -#

Grace to you in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Have a Splendid Tuesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Greatness Of Allah / Spiritual Digest For The Day 10th Of August 2016 / "The Upright Love Thee"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.