Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us (6032 Views)

Sultan Releases Telephone Numbers To Report Sighting Of New Moon / Sultan Announces MOON Sighting For Ramadan / Jonathan Names Sultan As Leader Of FG Delegation To 2014 Hajj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us by MrCrackles(m): 9:27am On Sep 22, 2009
Abuzola you have major issues!
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us by Jarus(m): 9:49am On Sep 22, 2009
Olanajm,
I think you went overboard.
Abuzola, I agree, goes to the extreme sometimes. He has opened not less than 3 threads on me, lampooning me and throwing all sorts of tantrums at me. He even declared me a hypocrite being used by non-Muslim owners of NL. He accused me, wrongly, of banning, when I had and still have no power to ban. I have personally taken him on before. I made a long post titled ABUZOLA: A SYLLABUS OF GOOD INTENTION, WRONG METHODOLOGY somewhere here before. In the most recent laceration he launched on me, I was tempted to write another long piece I wanted to title BETWEEN PUBLICITY CAMPAIGN AND INTERNET DAWAH: INTROSPECTING THE MIND OF ABUZOLA where I had intended to call his bluffs, but then I remembered an earlier advice by another nairalander, Fellis, and I just warned him that 'if I descend on you, you will hate yourself' and he apologized.

I especially find disappointing your statement that one nairalander that has called Allah and our Prophet(PBUH) all sorts of names, and whose primary responsibility here since 2006 has been to mock Islam, a better person than Abuzola. You are surely entitled to your opinion, but I definitely will not take that.

Yes, Abuzola is a young man, and sometimes, his youthful exuberance comes to play in his actions. He is one hardliner and his approach to Da'awah sometimes drifts from prophetic methodology. But with the Davidylans, Neotics, Tudors etc uttering all sorts of blasphemies, not all of us can be gentle on them. For every Abuzola, there is a Davidylan, Osisi, and Noetic.

I have cautioned Abuzola many times, sent him PMs, warned him etc, but instead of yielding he resorted to calling me names. But as a leader, I have to apply wisdom in dealing everybody.

Finally, I cannot let the desire to get approval from some people dissuade me from saying the truth.  Weighed against the Davidylans and Osisis, Abuzola's scale of misdeeds dwarfs.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us by luvola(m): 9:57am On Sep 22, 2009
good talk frm jarus
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us by Abuzola(m): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2009
@olajaim- You are stupid for ur recent absurdity. Where were you when david, noetic, nezan, osisi, tpiah, dexmond, sleek etc are regular customer here, even today, the number of christian that come to contribute with aim of mocking Allah and the Prophet outnumbered the muslim, you hide under the carpet and now blabing. At the time being it is only me and olabowale that use to storm the religion section. Whats my benefit of coming to NL if i can't respond their blaspheme or do you think i achieve anything good on NL, you must be mistaken, i know you are mukina behind the ID and puppet will you remain forever. Idiot

@complainer- To Allah we come and to Him we shall return, you can smother yourself if you detest me, be my guest
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us by Abuzola(m): 11:45am On Sep 22, 2009
What i again uncover is , it is either this brat is someone we know using another ID e.g mukina or among the cross worshipper.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us by olanajim(m): 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2009
@jarus,
I will have loved that you address the issue I want abuzola to focus on. You just listed some of his misdeeds which in my own understanding are virtue of kafir! I opened a thread to challenge abuzola claim to faith. It how he respond to that thread, if he ever do that will make him determine whether he is a muslim or mussailama al kazaab of our time.

You knew something about me, I dont frequent religion section for personal reasons. I dont like discussing religion in public. But I am not pleased with how you indulge hypocrites simply because they laid claim to being muslims.

I remember my old man telling me that hypocrite will enter paradise. We are all stunned. He then went on to read the verse of quran that explain the punishment awaithng hypocrites. They are worse than kafir! That is why people like abuzola should not try to compare themselves to christains.

My old man ended his sermon by telling me that there is a paradise at the bottom of hell where hypocrites will dwell!

As much as I know abuzola wanted to propagate islam, he is no better than the kafir if he continues to attack everyone that is showing him light. He is like someone using gasoline to extinguish flame. What a manner of good intention from an ignoramous!

Did you know that Allah never take it kindly to muslims attacking muslims? Is there any part of quran that ask us to exterminate people who doesnt accept our creeds?

On davidylan, you are wrong to approave of abuzola calling him and others kafir that will burn in hell fire. I will never subscribe to that thinking however beautifully it is presented.

David and co are not muslims. And sometimes they brought up real issues that if properly addressed would have made them reason with you. At any rate, didnt Allah asked u to ignore them? Why share issue with them when you could easily silence them?

I have seen davidylan in action before. He tried to attack me when he found out I am a muslim. He merely said I should stay at romance and family section. He had never attacked me directly and we have never had direct contact outside nairaland.

What it means is that, with right attitude, you can disagree with others without resorting to personal attack. The same with osisi and a few hardline christains I have debated with most of who are not here. Why was I spared the abuzola treatments when I am not even there friends!

Meditate on it!

When I set out on a task, I like to complete it. And I make bold to say, base on what you said of abuzola and based on the manner he has been insulting me, he is not worth being defended. His acts are worse if not equal to the people he is fighting. Take a moment and re-read my posts again and then correlate them with his replies. Tell me whether those replies are from sane mind or not. Judge with evidence you have!

Lastly, rather than condemn davidylan and co, we should embrace them! That is my philosophy. You are in a better position to change others by leading by example. Who in the world will walk up to abuzola and declare kalima under his present state of mind? He is hurting Islam more than anything else. Let him learn decorium and manner so that others can be attracted to his creed. In my eyes, and from my knowledge of Islam, he is not worth being call a muslim. He is a legal muslim.

Finally, read the story of Umar bin khattab and others of his kind. Tell me that enemies of Islam has no hope in Islam or that they cant turn around to become a blessing to Islam. At any rate, I NEVER BELIEVE IN MY MIND THAT CHRISTAINS ARE ENEMIES OF ISLAM. I never shall!
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us by Abuzola(m): 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2009
Have you finished ur fairy tale ? You are entitled to ur opine. All i know is am not doing the bad thing,
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us by olanajim(m): 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2009
@abuzola,
Thank you for thinking of me as a stupid person. I am sure you know how being stupid is hence your ability to recognize the stupidity in me.

What is more, you said I may be mukina using another Id! What a manifestation of mental cancer! You are are surely going too far by bringing mukina to my issue. If you are that intelligent, you should have click my signature where my blog is and then tell me if I am mukina (or you may even call me davidylan!).

I am real. My full names are Isqil Najim. Google it and find out my pix online. You are just showing us that you enjoy chasing shadow.

I have challenged you to invite me to you dawah camp even if it is yola. Let me come and see how many fellowers you have and what positive impact you are making on them.

Instead of discussing how to alleviate poverty among the vast majority of muslims, you are glued to how sultan is a deciever.(I earlier asked you why you followed his directive when you sighted the moon). You are busy at making plan on how to exterminate enemies of Allah instead of curing your mental cancer, which is curable! You are busy attacking every muslims that didnt agree with your creed. It is unfortunate people like you are allowed to roam the street without a guide. Thank God, you are not a teacher.

Meanwhile there are many who know I am not mukina or davidylan. Uncle olabowale know that, just as others I wont mention, including seun. You may continues to delude yourself and read mukina in every post I make.

Dont forget the Afghanistan option. We will open an appeal fund for you if you are ready to take it! Keep it up!
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us by Abuzola(m): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2009
Funny !

I am a member of ahlu sunnah wal jama'ah. I am a follower and not a leader, we can meet at markaz road agege lagos if you care.

As for the creed you accuse me, wallayi i won't let any puppet go scott free i will invoke Allah and we will see. Your stupidity has made you forget that 'enemy within' is the most dangerous and easy to destroy us, with my campaign i have to secure myself with Supplication because of people like you.

I am a northerner and am not amazed with the way the southerner take Islam as child play, i live here in the south and ican tell you that most southerners are careless about Islam. You are angry that accuse the sultan of deceiving us right ? The north aught to have observed their fasting and eid prior to the south, the sultan delayed it and merge it wth the south. So far those who have been pointing finger at me are southerner so it makes no difference

my Prophet is inrulted and i tell you i can go to any limit to prevent that from happening, i can die because of Prophet Muhammad, its you people who gave the cross worshipper the guts to utter blaspheme let them even dare it in the north.

As for using lewd words to blast the infidel well i will think about it
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us by Jarus(m): 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2009
@Olanajm
Much as I am also a victim of Abuzola's unguided comments, including opening threads and calling me hypocrite etc, I don't subcribe to throwing the baby away with the bathwater.

I will never act to please anybody. I try as much as possible to say it the way it is. Yes, Abuzola has many times displayed habits and uttered statements uncharacteristic of a caller to Islam, including calling you stupid up there, but I still maintain my stand that I will not stop whoever has the gut to go tit-for-tat with the Osisis and Noetics of this world. You use soft approach when situation demands, and I don't see anything bad in replying the hard way to whoever gives you the hard way. We can not all be gentle!

You have already passed fatwa on Abuzola as not a Muslim, just as he also declared me and Mukina Munafiqun sometime ago. But I personally don't care about internet ramblings.

I'm struggling to believe you are not acting on somebody's prompting!
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us by Jarus(m): 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2009
Abuzola:

Funny !

I am a member of ahlu sunnah wal jama'ah. I am a follower and not a leader, we can meet at markaz road agege lagos if you care.

Dude, some of your behaviours are incongruous to teachings of Sunnah. Watch it.

As for the creed you accuse me, wallayi i won't let any puppet go scott free i will invoke Allah and we will see. Your stupidity has made you forget that 'enemy within' is the most dangerous and easy to destroy us, with my campaign i have to secure myself with Supplication because of people like you.

You are fond of saying this and it's annoying. You said same to me sometime ago. You boast of invoking Allah on someone as if you are the only one that worships Allah.You boast of doing supplication as if no one lese is spiritual. You are a joke.

I am a northerner and am not amazed with the way the southerner take Islam as child play, i live here in the south and ican tell you that most southerners are careless about Islam. You are angry that accuse the sultan of deceiving us right ? The north aught to have observed their fasting and eid prior to the south, the sultan delayed it and merge it wth the south. So far those who have been pointing finger at me are southerner so it makes no difference

. . .and you said you are ahlus-sunnah. Too bad. Statement like this will not come from a true ahlus-sunnah. Read the prophet's last sermon and get back to me. This is too bad. Using tribe as yardstick for faith.

my Prophet is inrulted and i tell you i can go to any limit to prevent that from happening, i can die because of Prophet Muhammad, its you people who gave the cross worshipper the guts to utter blaspheme let them even dare it in the north.
Much as I would have gone with you here, the addition of 'north' spoiled the whole thing.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us by sosisi(f): 2:31pm On Sep 22, 2009
A house divided against itself.
Jarus abi Virus,don't call my name again
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us by sosisi(f): 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2009
Abuzola:

Funny !

my Prophet is inrulted and i tell you i can go to any limit to prevent that from happening, i can die because of Prophet Muhammad, its you people who gave the cross worshipper the guts to utter blaspheme[b] let them even dare it in the north.[/b]
As for using lewd words to blast the infidel well i will think about it

You keep threatening people with invocation of your allah
Lunatic like you.
Thank God the Yoruba Muslims are more sane than you Arab rejects in northern Nigeria.
Carry your madness somewhere else.
You can blow up your sorry self and I promise you,your owners will will tie your carcass up in a filthy mat,throw it in an unmarked grave and breathe a sigh of relief.
Accidental product of a sperm dot grin
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us by olanajim(m): 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2009
weldone! I am a southerner and I am proud of my root. We educate our people so that they would not be brainwashed and half baked ignoramous like you. I once lived in the North so you cant tell me the every Northerner shares your disjointed creed. At the moment, I live with Hausas in the south. And my house is located where they are densely populated. You will mistake me to be a Northerner when You see me and when I start talking. It is sad that they allowed people like you to come to Lagos.

A mere fellower, laying claim to authority of sunnah is a dangerous element to his teacher and those around him. So what will I come to morkaz Agege road for when you are still learning? What will you teach me when I have been an Islamic teacher before? Though I have left that world because of people like you who will read radical hadith and corrupted texts and then start beating chest as if you are the authority of sunnah? I was into sufism for a year and half where I practiced extreme act of self sacrifice. Went on trance, stayed away all nights and also fast alot. It started as experiment before I was into it. I sees things that came to pass until a time I found out something that made me quit. After that, I made attempt at uniting muslim organisations through nacomyo. It failed because of people like you. I also helped form an islamic organisation whose activities were successful. It went under when we put people like you in charge of it and then relocated to the North. It is a sad reminder that people like you are still seen as muslims when in reality, you are spoilers.

I made my decision to avoid discusing public debate in religion after people like you continue to destroy Islamic image. You wage needless war and attacks innocent people.

Islam is peace, but you talk of anhilating those who dont agree with you. Islam is forgiving but you continue to habour grudge against your fellow muslims. Islam is kind but you are quick at taking up swords to kill the infidels and call muslims stupid. Islam want us educated but you deprieve your people of knowledges that will make them see through your deceiption. How I wish the money being earmarked on destructive mission are used to alleviate poverty that is ravaging the North. You think southerners are not true muslims but you take sanctuary in their lands while you destroys their homes in your land! Why not stay in the North where you are free to mix with those who agree with you and live your life peacefully instead of trying to force your disjointed creeds at our throats?

I live at Jamaat Nasri Islam quarter in the North, I did not found any one as toxic as you throughout my stay there! And yet, you are just a student. What will happen when you become a scholar?

It just mean I would come down to waste my valuable time on you! What a shame!

FYI, I was school at morkaz when Baba Adam was still alive. I didnt finish my program before going on for my tertiary education. I am so glad I took that decision. And I remember the alfas telling me I will make a great cleric if I can just stay in the system. One sheikh told me I was destined to inspired others and must remain focus. But my idea of touching life isnt in religion fanatism. I already touched lives positively and would do so in other way. But not in your way!

Make no mistake about it, you need deliverance fast.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us by Jarus(m): 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2009
$osisi:

A house divided against itself.
Jarus abi Virus,
You too, don't call my name again.

Abuzola:

Have you finished your fairy tale ? You are entitled to your opine. All i know is am not doing the bad thing,
Tell me:
-Is seeing your tribe/region as superior to another in Islam right?
-Is calling a Muslim a hypocrite without verifying facts right?
-Is abusing a fellow Muslim carelessly right?
-is seeing your religious opinions as absolutely truth right?

You are surely mixing up good deeds with bad deeds and the most unfortunate part is that you appear self-opinionated and hardly gives room for correction.

You need to examine yourself.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us by sosisi(f): 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2009
MrCrackles:

Abuzola you have major issues!

Call it by name
The guy is schizophrenic
I'm glad even his brethren are seeing it.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us by Abuzola(m): 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2009
@jarus- i am ahlu sunnah and what i said is the truth, i am in the mess simply because i have singled out and fire back on the unbelievers, is this the good faith they have, seeing the Prophet insulted and blasphemed ? Many people believe whatever lies they are told most especially the christians and you expect me to sit down quietly. Laa

about invocation, you think my invocation is a joke ? Don't try me mr man. Am not a fool, i report to Allah when am oppressed

The holy Prophet said there is no obstruction or delay in the invocation of an opressed.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us by Jarus(m): 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2009
Abuzola:

@jarus- i am ahlu sunnah and what i said is the truth, i am in the mess simply because i have singled out and fire back on the unbelievers, is this the good faith they have, seeing the Prophet insulted and blasphemed ? Many people believe whatever lies they are told most especially the christians and you expect me to sit down quietly. Laa

I stand with you in getting annoyed when blasphemous statements are being made about Allah and His prophet(PBUH). I have said this up there. But that is not the only reason why you are 'in mess'. You attack everybody that doesn't agree with you. You freely call other Muslims hypocrites and other names. So, get it, your 'mess' is not because you 'fire back on the unbelievers'.

Two, know ye that ahlus sunnah is not by mouth. Some of your behaviours are un-sunnatic. The earlier you realize, the better

about invocation, you think my invocation is a joke ? Don't try me mr man. Am not a fool, i report to Allah when am oppressed
LOL. . . nobody is oppressing. You are the one acting childishly.  I'm sorry, this sounds like a display of cheap spirituality. Do you have monoply over Allah? Who doesn't report to Allah when oppressed?

The holy Prophet said there is no obstruction or delay in the invocation of  an opressed.

We know. But who is oppressing who here?
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us by Abuzola(m): 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2009
Who did i attack for not being in the same view with me, quote it and bring the link
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us by olanajim(m): 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2009
I am at work. In as much as I would love to engage abuzola in intellectual discuss, I have just found out he probably dont know what he is doing. Not once has he answer my question but rather avoid them and call me stupid while he is the custodian of sunnah!

Inna lasiina kafaru, sawahun alaehim. Ansar tahum am lam tunsiruhum laa yu minuun. Atama llah allah kuluubihim, wa ala absu soorihim, . . Zummun bukumun humyun, wahum laa yarji huun!

Let me add that Innah lah laa yugayir maa biqaomin , . . . . Finish it if you are ahlu sunnah!

May God save those who listen to you from going astray!

@jarus,
Thanks for the contribution. You show class. If he is a true muslim, he will heed your words, if he is a cancerous stillborn baby, he will continues his antic. In that case, such baby should be thrown into Lagos lagoon with the birth water and the sponge!

The world need peace not war. Let us discuss issue not beating chest like Hulk Hogan.

@osisi,
I wish I can talk. I will talk to you elsewhere. This place is not where I belong.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us by olabowale(m): 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2009
As Salaamualaykum wa Rahmatullah Taala wa Barackatuh, brothers and sisters in Islam; The fast is gone and the Shayatini among mankind and jinn are now roaming about. We should be conscious of their existence and influence eich we must work hardro avoid! The prophet (AS) said that a believer helps/support his brother twice; we he is being oppressed, against his oppressor, and when he is the oppressor against oppressing  the one he is oppresing!

A scholar who made a mistake in his scholar statement receives a reward for the effort, and if he is correct double rewards. The Sultan might have tried his best, as long as hs mistake was not intentional pushing people to deviations, 28 or 31days of fasting! Afterall, most of the fasting of the prophet in the month of ramadhan 29!

And as to the fighting and personal attach on one another, I ask you for the pleasure of your Creator your Lord the Owner of the Trone Supreme to let it stop. We must not have heavy hearts againt one another because sch a heart will have to go through purification befre being admitted to Paradise. The place of purification will be the fire and who can even wish his own enemy that? Not m!

May Allah guide us all. Amin. Thanks Jarus.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us by Abuzola(m): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2009
Amin. @jarus am waiting for the quotation

@najhm, you are insulting me and if i should retaliate they will accuse me . I tire for u people, you are tribalistic
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us by mukina2: 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2009
Abuzola:

@olajaim- You are stupid for your recent absurdity.   Where were you when david, noetic, nezan, osisi, tpiah, dexmond, sleek etc are regular customer here, even today, the number of christian that come to contribute with aim of mocking Allah and the Prophet outnumbered the muslim, you hide under the carpet and now blabing.  At the time being it is only me and olabowale that use to storm the religion section.  Whats my benefit of coming to NL if i can't respond their blaspheme or do you think i achieve anything good on NL, you must be mistaken, i know you are mukina behind the ID and puppet will you remain forever. Idiot

@complainer- To Allah we come and to Him we shall return, you can smother yourself if you detest me, be my guest

you are a lost case sad

someone needs to put you in an institution before it gets too late.

You have single handedly  drove away all the muslim posters.

na only you be muslim for this earth?

idiot angry

you think by attacking muslims, you are doing good too?

you are hell bent on giving Islam a bad name.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us by mukina2: 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2009
olabowale link=topic=326392.msg4590690[b:
#msg4590690 date=1253628515]
As Salaamualaykum wa Rahmatullah Taala wa Barackatuh, brothers and sisters in Islam; The fast is gone and the Shayatini among mankind and jinn are now roaming about. [/b]

Even during Ramadan this small boy was busy running his mouth, he is just a sad case angry
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us by Abuzola(m): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2009
Everyone thanks for the insult

it was related that Abu huraira said,'By God my prayer is most like the prayer of the Prophet. Abu hurairah used to make an invocation in the midday, night and dawn. He used to seek God's forgiveness for the true believers and used to curse the unbelievers'

hadith 356 of sahih bukhari.

I have my own reasons with hadith and Quran, i may seem bad to you but only my God knows what is in my breast. It me who knows how my invocation is effective for the wicked.

@jarus:- where is the quotation, i will not forgive you for lying on me
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us by mukina2: 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2009
one more thing, stop posting my name, ignore it .you hear? angry
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us by babs787(m): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2009
Abuzola,y do i keep reading your vitrols against ur brothers, sisters and do u think dat arguing like this is d best? I have shared varied opinion,issues with my respected brothers and sisters in the likes of Olabowale,Javalove,Codebase,Zayhal,Ayinba,Jarus,Mukina,oyb etc and none generated into abuse. You asked somebody where he was having forgotten that you never existed years back when religious section was one and some muslims and myself defended,lectured and cleared misconceptions in the time of Havila,Syrup,Gbade,Malik,Shahan,Davidylan,Osisi  & other Xtian friends! We are still friends despite difference in religion.All of us cannot be muslims or Xtians.This world is all about 'live and let live'. You have no right to judge or insult ur fellow muslims and I have noticed that you r not displaying the qualities of a good ambassador of Islam. In all honesty,wat u r displaying is wat's happening in Iraq,Afghanistan where we have Shittes and Sunnis in which they believe that others r wrong,resorts to insult,abuse and killings. Please ponder on this and May Allah reward you as u propagate Islam.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us by sosisi(f): 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2009
mukina2:

you are a lost case sad

someone needs to put you in an institution before it gets too late.

You have single handedly drove away all the muslim posters.

na only you be muslim for this earth?

idiot angry

you think by attacking muslims, you are doing good too?

you are hell bent on giving Islam a bad name.

Abasi Mbong!
I've never seen you this ticked off
death to Abuzola!
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2009
and these folks just finished "fasting"? grin

Abuzola:

Actually YOU WONT and you know it that "invoking allah" is a wasted exercise. Not even Mohammad could "invoke allah", he knew it was just better to use his own sword to kill his opponents.

Abuzola:

my Prophet is inrulted and i tell you i can go to any limit to prevent that from happening, i can die because of Prophet Muhammad, its you people who gave the cross worshipper the guts to utter blaspheme[b] let them even dare it in the north[/b].

Is this the same hypocrite who also insults Our Lord and Saviour? undecided

We wont dare it in the north because as far as i'm concerned no right thinking individual should be living among deranged animals like yourself.

By the way you and uplawal shld join Al qaeda as Olanajim aptly suggested, all these from you is internet hot air. Wasted on the rest of us who live in countries where sane people reside. Is it not the north that is 150% the major problem with Nigeria? Brainless nitwits.
If Islam in the south is a fraud why are you not back in Kano leading your cows? Is Lagos your father's land?
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us by sosisi(f): 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2009
davidylan:

and these folks just finished "fasting"? grin

Actually YOU WONT and you know it that "invoking allah" is a wasted exercise. Not even Mohammad could "invoke allah", he knew it was just better to use his own sword to kill his opponents.

Is this the same hypocrite who also insults Our Lord and Saviour? undecided

We wont dare it in the north because as far as i'm concerned no right thinking individual should be living among deranged animals like yourself.

By the way you and uplawal shld join Al qaeda as Olanajim aptly suggested, all these from you is internet hot air. Wasted on the rest of us who live in countries where sane people reside. Is it not the north that is 150% the major problem with Nigeria? Brainless nitwits.
If Islam in the south is a fraud why are you not back in Kano leading your cows? Is Lagos your father's land?

ROFL
Don't mind that almajiri
I hope Fashola's men capture him and send him on the next hiace to Damaturu
How he has escaped deportation to northern Nigeria beats me
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2009
Abuzola:

The holy Prophet said there is no obstruction or delay in the invocation of  an opressed.

Its a freaking JOKE! I dare you to "report to allah" . . . why didnt you just report to him instead of cutting off Gideon Akaluka's head?
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Deceived Us by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2009
olabowale:

As Salaamualaykum wa Rahmatullah Taala wa Barackatuh, brothers and sisters in Islam; The fast is gone and the Shayatini among mankind and jinn are now roaming about. We should be conscious of their existence and influence eich we must work hardro avoid! The prophet (AS) said that a believer helps/support his brother twice; we he is being oppressed, against his oppressor, and when he is the oppressor against oppressing  the one he is oppresing!

Look alhaji, enough of your false spirituality and excuses. This has NOTHING to do with shayatini (who seem to have a predilection for violence through muslims only!). This is an expression of the violence that lurks beneath all the false veneer of peace from you muslims.

I sent you links (TWICE!) regarding the direct death threats from both abuzola and uplawal to you yesterday and you IGNORED IT, prefering to call it "fighting". You all are hypocrites, you all are the same . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Disturbing News About Alhaji Gawat / The Fast Of The 9th (tasu'a) And 10th Day(asuuroh) Of Muharram / Surah At Tawbah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.