Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

please i would want to know items you,your relatives,friends and neighbours buy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / please i would want to know items you,your relatives,friends and neighbours buy (1544 Views)

Need Advice About A Business I Would Like To Do / Why Do Friends And Family Discourage You From Being An Entrepreneur? / Can Any Ordinary Person Earn Dollars While In Nigeria Without Relatives Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

please i would want to know items you,your relatives,friends and neighbours buy by pharrod(m): 4:18am On Nov 24, 2005
Please i would want to know what items you,your relatives ,friends and neighbour purchase fromĀ  the market most,starting from Toys to anything.please just name whatever it's .Only for those residingĀ  in Nigeria.i'm waiting.

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Please Tell Me The Postal Codes Of Apapa-iganmu And Apapa / Details Of How To Start A Whole Sale Food Store Bussiness / NextHome Builders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.