Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Help!!! It Seems He Wants To Take Advantage Of My Naivety. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!! It Seems He Wants To Take Advantage Of My Naivety. (592 Views)

INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. / How To Take Advantage Of The Current Recession / Please Help!!! It Seems Fidelity Bank Is Trying To Dupe Me Of My 107,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! It Seems He Wants To Take Advantage Of My Naivety. by Benjax(m): 11:32am On Aug 02, 2016
Hello learned nairalanders. My former choirmaster requests that I open an account for him at Sterling Bank with the details with which I opened an account with First Bank. He said he wants to use it for Bank MoneyGram. He has taken my BVN because he said he wanted to make sure it was valid.

What I'm afraid of is if the BVN I revealed to him will pose any harm to my account and myself. Again,what possible danger can this whole thing get me into? What do I do to avert it??

PLEASE I NEED YOUR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. THANKS.
Re: Help!!! It Seems He Wants To Take Advantage Of My Naivety. by Kirinwa: 11:57am On Aug 02, 2016
Whether it is your former choirmaster or your current Pastor or Imam or whoever tells you to open an account for him/her with your own personal details. Its wrong. Don't be surprised to wake up one morning, open your doors only to be faced with a dozen rifles pointed at you.

You will be accused of money laundering or drug trafficking. Before you can close your open mouth, you will be pushed into a van, then into prison.Finally staring at rifles waiting for the order Fire while being tied to a tree.

Is this analogy still hard for you to understand?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! It Seems He Wants To Take Advantage Of My Naivety. by yomi007k(m): 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
Chaii...na wa ooo....

Is d man physically challenged that he cannot do it himself?

if he commits crime with it, na jail straight for YOU. as u will be seen as aiding n abetting.

Go n close dt effing account if u dont want to add misery to ur hardship.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! It Seems He Wants To Take Advantage Of My Naivety. by otitokoroleti: 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
Benjax:
Hello learned nairalanders. My former choirmaster requests that I open an account for him at Sterling Bank with the details with which I opened an account with First Bank. He said he wants to use it for Bank MoneyGram. He has taken my BVN because he said he wanted to make sure it was valid.

What I'm afraid of is if the BVN I revealed to him will pose any harm to my account and myself. Again,what possible danger can this whole thing get me into? What do I do to avert it??

PLEASE I NEED YOUR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. THANKS.
U don enta am, koto aiye
Re: Help!!! It Seems He Wants To Take Advantage Of My Naivety. by MENZPRIDE(m): 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
Do you work in any of the banks? If so, inform any of your superiors of your worries.
You can equally confide in your church Pastor, a Lawyer or any Law enforcement agent.
Re: Help!!! It Seems He Wants To Take Advantage Of My Naivety. by OCTAVO: 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
If you love yourself, go and close that account immediately!
Re: Help!!! It Seems He Wants To Take Advantage Of My Naivety. by Benjax(m): 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
OCTAVO:
If you love yourself, go and close that account immediately!

Please,if I open a new account,will I be given a new BVN or the former one be retained?
Re: Help!!! It Seems He Wants To Take Advantage Of My Naivety. by Benjax(m): 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
Thank you all. Please I want to know. What if I retain that account but yet don't do his bid,can he track me with that BVN? If so,can I obtain new BVN cos that account is very important to me. It's registered in my kofa account @UNIBEN admission.

(1) (Reply)

Make Cool Cash Online Anywhere You In Nigeria / 6 Online Businesses You Can Start Today. / Freelancing Online As A Business. Serious Folks Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.