Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Woman Slaughter Two Of Her Kids In Cold Blood In Bissau. (photo; Very Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Slaughter Two Of Her Kids In Cold Blood In Bissau. (photo; Very Graphic) (2481 Views)

Mother Assaults & Injures Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) / Gunmen Kill Zaki Biam, Benue Community Residents In Cold Blood (Graphic Pics) / Lady Dies While Switching On Generator For Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Slaughter Two Of Her Kids In Cold Blood In Bissau. (photo; Very Graphic) by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
Women and evil re like bread and butter. This women slaughtered two of her kids this morning in Bissua.

Re: Woman Slaughter Two Of Her Kids In Cold Blood In Bissau. (photo; Very Graphic) by DrRasheed: 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
Her external view is really beautiful but her black heart is like that of devil.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slaughter Two Of Her Kids In Cold Blood In Bissau. (photo; Very Graphic) by chival(f): 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
This is quite troubling. I reckon she is dealing with some mental illness or other, and if she is, those kids should not have been left in her care.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Slaughter Two Of Her Kids In Cold Blood In Bissau. (photo; Very Graphic) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
DrRasheed:
Her external view is really beautiful but her black heart is like that of devil.

If you call this beautiful then what will u call mocheddah, Anna banner and all the many beautiful women?
Re: Woman Slaughter Two Of Her Kids In Cold Blood In Bissau. (photo; Very Graphic) by Dejideji1(m): 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
I made a comment recently about the violent/dangerous nature of women nowadays and I received a lot of attack and criticism from fellow women. .

Now, this is one of those things, this is pure evil and wickedness. Just look at how she murdered her own kids gruesomely

Imagine what she will do to her husband if they should have an argument/misunderstanding, how much more what she will do to a total stranger.

women of nowadays are hostile, violent and dangerous. So don't be surprise when you see them perpetrating acts like this or even worse.

*although I still respect older women alot but not the ill mannered and evil minded ladies we have nowadays*

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaughter Two Of Her Kids In Cold Blood In Bissau. (photo; Very Graphic) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
chival:
This is quite troubling. I reckon she is dealing with some mental illness or other, and if she is, those kids should not have been left in her care.

I don't want to believe that she is mentality correct myself, NO. No mother would do this to her kids. Whatever is troubling her must have gone beyond psychological help.

Imagine, I cant even get myself to look at the pics. What of the people seeing live. Lord!
Re: Woman Slaughter Two Of Her Kids In Cold Blood In Bissau. (photo; Very Graphic) by Godwin616: 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
She is not normal. She needs to be rehabilitated. It is obvious she has a phsyco issue. No woman will willingly do that. Its unfortunate the situation was not handled on time before it degenerated to this level. Its very unfortunate. So sad.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaughter Two Of Her Kids In Cold Blood In Bissau. (photo; Very Graphic) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
Dejideji1:
I made a comment about the violent/dangerous nature of women nowadays a couple of weeks ago and I received a lot of attack and criticism from fellow women. .

Now, this is one of those things, this is pure evil and wickedness. Just look at how she murdered her own kids gruesomely

Imagine what she will do to her husband if they should have an argument/misunderstanding, how much more what she will do to a total stranger.

women of nowadays are more hostile, violent and dangerous. So don't be surprise when you see them perpetrating acts like this or even worse.

*although I still respect older women alot but not the ill mannered and evil minded ladies we have nowadays*
I tot I was the only one observing closely how demonic women ve become. The other day I saw a photo of woman(house girl) who cut off the arm of her madams 3yr son. I watched the video of the monstrous maid brutalised her madams daughter not knowing there was a hidden camera in the house. They re becoming increasingly monstrous.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaughter Two Of Her Kids In Cold Blood In Bissau. (photo; Very Graphic) by LuvU2: 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
Dreamwaker:

If you call this beautiful then what will u call mocheddah, Anna banner and all the many beautiful women?
Helo dear

(1) (Reply)

His brother died last year in cult war he died this week - VIDEO / See The Pastor That Buried Human Bodies In Church (pic) / 8years Old Boy Spotted In Bet9ja Shop In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.