Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Longly Waited For Ipnx Limited Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Longly Waited For Ipnx Limited Interview Invite (2123 Views)

ipNX 2018 Massive Recruitment (27 Positions) / DPR Interview Invite / PG Limited Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

Longly Waited For Ipnx Limited Interview Invite by pappyjjboi: 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
I have being waiting for an interview invite from IPnx limited for more than 4 weeks now after receiving a successful mail of my aptitude test. please is anyone in the house with me? or better still, who knows how long it takes to get interview invite after a successful aptitude test mail.
Re: Longly Waited For Ipnx Limited Interview Invite by pappyjjboi: 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
no info?
Re: Longly Waited For Ipnx Limited Interview Invite by pappyjjboi: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
194 view no comment...oga 0000
Re: Longly Waited For Ipnx Limited Interview Invite by pappyjjboi: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
I have being waiting for an interview invite from IPnx limited for more than 4 weeks now after receiving a successful mail of my aptitude test. please is anyone in the house with me? or better still, who knows how long it takes to get interview invite after a successful aptitude test mail.
Re: Longly Waited For Ipnx Limited Interview Invite by pappyjjboi: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2016
??
Re: Longly Waited For Ipnx Limited Interview Invite by toolluu: 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
were you eventually called?
Re: Longly Waited For Ipnx Limited Interview Invite by pappyjjboi: 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
toolluu:
were you eventually called?

yes
Re: Longly Waited For Ipnx Limited Interview Invite by PURITYAUTOZ: 12:02am On Nov 25, 2016
Did 2interviews with them 2months ago in ph, most of the guys there were already congratulating for getting the job ....still waiting for their call till date..
Re: Longly Waited For Ipnx Limited Interview Invite by Selfhood: 3:39am On Nov 25, 2016
Congrats... Hope for the best.
Re: Longly Waited For Ipnx Limited Interview Invite by toolluu: 8:38am On Nov 28, 2016
pappyjjboi:

yes
after how long
Re: Longly Waited For Ipnx Limited Interview Invite by pappyjjboi: 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
toolluu:
after how long
3 & half months.
Re: Longly Waited For Ipnx Limited Interview Invite by kunle75(m): 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
pappyjjboi:

3 & half months.

Such position are usually meant for entry level,thats why it takes too long in most cases from my experience it should not take more than 2wks at most 3wks but maybe reccession also contribute sha.

I once work with them briefly they were ok but i dont know what they are upto now
Re: Longly Waited For Ipnx Limited Interview Invite by slydog(m): 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
pappyjjboi:

3 & half months.

Hi, are you still with these guys? I have an interview there this week, what's their pay like?

Massive Job Recruitment / How To Upload N-power Profile Passport And ID Successful / Leadhire Limited

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9