Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

PG Limited Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PG Limited Interview Invite (5996 Views)

Signal Alliance Limited : Interview Process, Work Conditions & Salary / Pharma Ethics Limited Interview Invite / DPR Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PG Limited Interview Invite by ailehwise(m): 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
pls nairalander i dont want to fall victim again with GNLD. How real is this company?
Re: PG Limited Interview Invite by BrilliantMind: 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
P&G or PG
I know P&G.The producer of detergent and others
Re: PG Limited Interview Invite by ailehwise(m): 2:14am On Mar 22, 2017
just PG LIMITED
Re: PG Limited Interview Invite by GeoOla25(m): 9:07am On Mar 22, 2017
procter and gamble
Re: PG Limited Interview Invite by wableo: 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
Post the text they send u here
Re: PG Limited Interview Invite by ailehwise(m): 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
You are Invited for CHAT/INTERVIEW with PG Limited on Friday 24/03/17 by 9am 27 Ayodele Ojo by Traffic Light Bus stp,Coker Rd, Ilupeju Lagos. HR Bukky
Re: PG Limited Interview Invite by ailehwise(m): 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
meanwhile, i didn't attend that of 22nd and i got another text again to come on 24th
Re: PG Limited Interview Invite by Oceemo(m): 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
Scam alert
Re: PG Limited Interview Invite by wableo: 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
Run ......u suppose to know this is fake na
Re: PG Limited Interview Invite by yelinco1(m): 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
ailehwise:
meanwhile, i didn't attend that of 22nd and i got another text again to come on 24th
I just go the same text right now. Please how real is it?

I am to come for a brief interview by 9am tomorrow.

What was the outcome of the one you went for? Was it real? Were you employed?

Urgent response please because am currently in ondo state now and if I have to meet up, it means I must leave Ore, Ondo State by 5am 2moro and it won't be good if it is otherwise considering the risk of life and the monetary expenses especially now that the economy is good to say the less.
Re: PG Limited Interview Invite by Emaimo: 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
yelinco1:

I just go the same text right now. Please how real is it?

I am to come for a brief interview by 9am tomorrow.

What was the outcome of the one you went for? Was it real? Were you employed?

Urgent response please because am currently in ondo state now and if I have to meet up, it means I must leave Ore, Ondo State by 5am 2moro and it won't be good if it is otherwise considering the risk of life and the monetary expenses especially now that the economy is good to say the less.

You better not waste your money. It's GNLD

1 Like

Re: PG Limited Interview Invite by donjeep: 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
It well

(1) (Reply)

Nestle Is Recruiting / Philip Morris / Front Desk Officer Recruitment In A Leading Commercial Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.