Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

SAD! Man Hangs Himself On A Palm Tree (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SAD! Man Hangs Himself On A Palm Tree (photo) (2057 Views)

Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Suicide: Man Hangs Himself In Bayelsa Over Family Pressure (Graphic Photo) / Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SAD! Man Hangs Himself On A Palm Tree (photo) by Kenneth205(m): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
The residents of Ikot-Ekpene, Akwa-Ibom were thrown into mourning as they woke up to the body of a young man identified as Timothy Akan dangling on a palm tree along stadium road Ikot-Abasi.

The reason behind the man taking his own life has not been ascertained as the deceased failed to leave any note. The body of Timothy is still dangling on the tree as at press time because calls made to the DPA and FRSC Sector Commander has not been returned.

Timothy Akan on hanging on the tree

It is well!

Credits: https://www.naij.com/912501-sad-see-man-hangs-palm-tree-photo.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: SAD! Man Hangs Himself On A Palm Tree (photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
Buhari come and seee oo undecided

2 Likes

Re: SAD! Man Hangs Himself On A Palm Tree (photo) by Emekamex(m): 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
Pathetic
Re: SAD! Man Hangs Himself On A Palm Tree (photo) by estyvino(m): 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
I rather kill myself than commit suicide! grin grin Patience undecided

HHaba! For what, even this hardship I no fit tryam
Re: SAD! Man Hangs Himself On A Palm Tree (photo) by aariwa(m): 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
This is like the fourth case of suicide I have heard in less than a week.Giving up on life has never been part of our culture
Re: SAD! Man Hangs Himself On A Palm Tree (photo) by fiizznation: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
dollyjuke:
Buhari come and seee oo undecided
I was very sure somebody will mention buhari here and I wasn't disappointed. So buhari was the person that asked the young man to hang himself? A coward killed himself and you are calling buhari.

God bless the poor people that have tasted every kind of hardship and difficulty life has thrown at them, and they still haven't committed suicide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SAD! Man Hangs Himself On A Palm Tree (photo) by Kponkwem(m): 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
This picture sef, doubting if he is dead. Why does he appear to be grabbing the trunk and and his feet hooked on another part?
Anyway R.I.P.
Re: SAD! Man Hangs Himself On A Palm Tree (photo) by wowmenow: 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
If not for Buhari bad policies why will a young man kill himself
Re: SAD! Man Hangs Himself On A Palm Tree (photo) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
fiizznation:
I was very sure somebody will mention buhari here and I wasn't disappointed. So buhari was the person that asked the young man to hang himself? A coward killed himself and you are calling buhari.

God bless the poor people that have tasted every kind of hardship and difficulty life has thrown at them, and they still haven't committed suicide.
IF i catch u ehn
Re: SAD! Man Hangs Himself On A Palm Tree (photo) by Blackfire(m): 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
*kneels down to pray*.

May we not find ourselves in a situation where our only option is to commit suicide.

@smhart1 how was your day?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SAD! Man Hangs Himself On A Palm Tree (photo) by Smhart1(f): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
Blackfire:
*kneels down to pray*.

May we not find ourselves in a situation where our only option is to commit suicide.

@smhart1 how was your day?

Amen at your comment

My day wasn't bad

(1) (Reply)

My Family Want Me Dead, For Being Lesbian (photo) / See Village Where Dead People Are ROASTED With Firewood And Stored / Weird!!! He Killed His Roommate And Posted The Picture On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.