Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Download Active $ Responsive 10 Million Opt-in Email List (+ Bulk Email Sender) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Download Active $ Responsive 10 Million Opt-in Email List (+ Bulk Email Sender) (2210 Views)

Ram Scarcity Hits Jigawa, Merchants Opt For Supply From Benin Republic / Another First As Firstbank’s Payment Card Hits 10 Million In Nigeria / Opt In Form With Freegiveaway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Active $ Responsive 10 Million Opt-in Email List (+ Bulk Email Sender) by favorassu: 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
So you have just released a product, or just launched a website, or maybe have started affiliate marketing, or you want to venture into online marketing and website traffic business, you obviously need large audience to advertise to,

i present to you an audience of 10 million. This will vastly increase your sales and revenue, so it is in your best interest to own this mailing list.

Get your business, products &

services noticed by millions of potential customers and explode your

online traffic and sales by sending bulk emails to my 10 millions option in email list.

Do You Think You can Make more MONEY if You only had

more Prospects? my Bulk Email list can increase Your

sales by 1200% overnight.
My opt-in email list is SPAM FREE as i am only using targeted opt-in email lists and am mailing people

that asked for your ads.

you can Dramatically IMPROVE Any Business with this Email list.
Were you aware that over 80% of all Internet users in the USA

have made purchases as a result of email advertising? That's because

opt-in email advertising works! If you are looking for an effective

way to market your products or services online, bulk email

advertising is the is the best option for your online

businesses. Responsible opt-in email advertising is where the future

of email advertising is headed.These days ISPs are making it more and more difficult

to send out unsolicited email advertising. This leaves opt-in email

advertising as the best alternative.

email ann-smith@outlook.com
Re: Download Active $ Responsive 10 Million Opt-in Email List (+ Bulk Email Sender) by databoy247(m): 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
Scam smiley

1 Like

Re: Download Active $ Responsive 10 Million Opt-in Email List (+ Bulk Email Sender) by asiwaju007(m): 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
The opt-in emails are from what particular niche. I will like to know. Thank you
Re: Download Active $ Responsive 10 Million Opt-in Email List (+ Bulk Email Sender) by favorassu: 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
databoy247:
Scam smiley
Dear what makes opt-in emails scam?
you really are not thinking right.
Re: Download Active $ Responsive 10 Million Opt-in Email List (+ Bulk Email Sender) by favorassu: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
databoy247:
Scam smiley
again if you may want to know here is the source www.themoneybugs.com
its a platform where we run pay per click and other forms advertisement.
the sight currently has 12million plus registered members though we are out of business now for some reasons but the members profiles are still on our dashboard.
Re: Download Active $ Responsive 10 Million Opt-in Email List (+ Bulk Email Sender) by favorassu: 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
asiwaju007:
The opt-in emails are from what particular niche. I will like to know. Thank you
Dear the list i may say is from business niche because they are all my our website www.themoneybugs.com

on the website we only have advertisers that is those who wanted to promote their business( though many niches like health products,make money programs,sports betting,forum websites,software,eBooks and many others where advertised on the site)

and our publisher those who wanted to earn money from the site by clicking on advertisers ads and promoting our site ads.

so can say it is a multi-niches list that includes health,sports,business and digital products.
Re: Download Active $ Responsive 10 Million Opt-in Email List (+ Bulk Email Sender) by amcool4700: 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
favorassu:

again if you may want to know here is the source www.themoneybugs.com
its a platform where we run pay per click and other forms advertisement.
the sight currently has 12million plus registered members though we are out of business now for some reasons but the members profiles are still on our dashboard.

ok how much for the 10million list?
Re: Download Active $ Responsive 10 Million Opt-in Email List (+ Bulk Email Sender) by amcool4700: 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
favorassu:
So you have just released a product, or just launched a website, or maybe have started affiliate marketing, or you want to venture into online marketing and website traffic business, you obviously need large audience to advertise to,

i present to you an audience of 10 million. This will vastly increase your sales and revenue, so it is in your best interest to own this mailing list.

Get your business, products &

services noticed by millions of potential customers and explode your

online traffic and sales by sending bulk emails to my 10 millions option in email list.

Do You Think You can Make more MONEY if You only had

more Prospects? my Bulk Email list can increase Your

sales by 1200% overnight.
My opt-in email list is SPAM FREE as i am only using targeted opt-in email lists and am mailing people

that asked for your ads.

you can Dramatically IMPROVE Any Business with this Email list.
Were you aware that over 80% of all Internet users in the USA

have made purchases as a result of email advertising? That's because

opt-in email advertising works! If you are looking for an effective

way to market your products or services online, bulk email

advertising is the is the best option for your online

businesses. Responsible opt-in email advertising is where the future

of email advertising is headed.These days ISPs are making it more and more difficult

to send out unsolicited email advertising. This leaves opt-in email

advertising as the best alternative.

email ann-smith@outlook.com

can you explain more on your email sender that comes with the list.
Re: Download Active $ Responsive 10 Million Opt-in Email List (+ Bulk Email Sender) by favorassu: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
amcool4700:

ok how much for the 10million list?
it cost just a token of 15,000 together with bulk email sender.
so you need not to worry about email sender anymore.
Re: Download Active $ Responsive 10 Million Opt-in Email List (+ Bulk Email Sender) by amcool4700: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
favorassu:

it cost just a token of 15,000 together with bulk email sender.
so you need not to worry about email sender anymore.
can you please explain more on the email sender that comes with the list
Re: Download Active $ Responsive 10 Million Opt-in Email List (+ Bulk Email Sender) by favorassu: 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
amcool4700:

can you please explain more on the email sender that comes with the list
yes! the bulk email sender is an online e mailer that does not require you to host it on smtp or any hosting account because it already hosted on our server.
all you need to do is to download and get an internet connection, upload your list, add your texts and send.

can you please send the rest of your questions to ann-smith@outlook.com.
Re: Download Active $ Responsive 10 Million Opt-in Email List (+ Bulk Email Sender) by codelord: 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
Free SMS Marketing Tools:
Extract Nigerian Phone Numbers and Email using this free tool
http://tools.sms2profit.com
With this free tool you can extract email address from files and from any web page using this free tool.

(1) (Reply)

Tutorials On Auto Gele, Bridal Veil & Bridal Hand Fan Making / Want An Easy-To-Use Paypal Account That Send & Receive Without Using VPN? / Ten Hottest Businesses In Nigeria Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.