Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Jason Bourne A Fighter - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jason Bourne A Fighter (413 Views)

Jason Bourne Vs Ethan Hunt! Your Favourite / How To Be Jason Bourne / Watch Jason Bourne Full Movie Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jason Bourne A Fighter by muinasdw: 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
"I think it was a good idea to wait, because it has allowed the film to touch much more important issues and delve into them. Much of the paranoia and concerns that appeared in previous films almost seem naive when compared to what we face in a world post-Snowden and WikiLeaks, plus the feeling that yes, indeed, there is a secret government that nothing we know. Watch Jason Bourne Online What convinces me about this film is that even bad assumptions have valid arguments. As a citizen, and without referring to the movie, I am aware that we have a difficult choice when choosing between our need for security and our desire for intimacy (a theme already touched on 'Public Enemy', the film by Tony Scott) . The film revolves around this dilemma, but in an action packed and adrenaline highs' context.

Nevertheless, ideas, scripts and fame already accumulated (fame that begins to be considered a sociological phenomenon), nothing was valid if it had not Matt Damon. Both producers and the writers and the director agreed that Damon's contribution was crucial for the great empathy that the public has toward him. Director Paul Greengrass says about that: "Matt makes Bourne is close to anyone. It brings balance to a character in the midst of a terrible situation in which it struggles to uncover the truth. I also believe that the strength and authenticity of the film contrasts with others of the same gender, and the viewer feels he sees something more serious. The films exude a sense almost documentary, and that coupled with the connection between the public and Matt makes them more interesting. "

(1) (Reply)

The Division / NIGERIAN SCI-FI Casting Call!!! / 10 Funny Ways People React When Watching Nigeria Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.