Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,719 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Chelsea Defender Fikayo Tomori Signs New 4-year Deal With The Blues - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Defender Fikayo Tomori Signs New 4-year Deal With The Blues (724 Views)

Gent Eye Move For Chelsea Defender Kenneth Omeruo / Chelsea Defender Fikayo Tomori Scores Hilarious Own Goal From The Center Circle / Fikayo Idowu Is Dead. Drowns While Swimming With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Defender Fikayo Tomori Signs New 4-year Deal With The Blues by FAblogstaff(f): 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
The 18-year-old made his senior debut for Antonio Conte’s side at the end of last season in a 1-1 draw with Premier League champions Leicester City.
The defender scored in finals of both the FA Youth Cup and UEFA Youth League last season and has been training with Conte’s first team squad during the pre-season.
And the Italian’s clearly been impressed with what he’s seen having handed Tomori a long-term deal.

‘It’s good for me, a confidence booster knowing I did well last year and being rewarded with a new contract,’ said Tomori.
‘Now I’ve got to improve and show my worth.
‘It’s been good to spend the pre-season with the first team, to learn from the older players and know what it’s like to be on a tour and see how they are preparing for the season.’

http://www.fidelisarimahblog.com/2016/08/chelsea-defender-fikayo-tomori-signs.html

Re: Chelsea Defender Fikayo Tomori Signs New 4-year Deal With The Blues by ministeriallist: 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
Congratz boy!
Re: Chelsea Defender Fikayo Tomori Signs New 4-year Deal With The Blues by CrazyG: 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
Some good news.....I will take it!
Re: Chelsea Defender Fikayo Tomori Signs New 4-year Deal With The Blues by Tolexander: 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
Nice!

We are now getting our boys coming up the youth system in BPL.
Re: Chelsea Defender Fikayo Tomori Signs New 4-year Deal With The Blues by FAblogstaff(f): 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
Tolexander:
Nice!

We are now getting our boys coming up the youth system in BPL.
yeah.. and as a nigerian na make sense one grin

(1) (Reply)

TEAM NIGERIA Suffers Another Outfit Embarrassment PHOTOS / 2016/2017 Premier League Forum And Prediction / Rio 2016 Olympics: Colombia 2 – 0 Nigeria (video Highlights)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.