Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio (22839 Views)

Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) / Meet “Leo”, The Robot In Charge Of UBA Facebook Chat For E-Banking / How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by teacherbim(f): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
WIZGUY69:

oh! you were the lady that was begging me for a selfie yesterday night right? shocked

Yes wanted to take a selfie with you but that was when Elumelu called and told you to quickly go to the toilet and flush his poo and you went straight to the his toilet.Sorry mumu

1 Like

Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by Moz22: 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
kunzo:

You can lie!! we do enter elevator together even with tony elumelu.
see u..blv whatever u wanna blv. I nor put rope for ur neck. Ever since dat day, anytime Elevator open, and I see him there, I don't even bother to enter..except say u be oga.

1 Like

Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by Miznel(f): 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
WIZGUY69:
I was there. it was such a memorable event. smiley
Who asked u
Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by Handsomecole(m): 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Is there any need for the Umbrella to used for Sanusi Shebi they are in a building already. Abi sun dey shine inside the building again??
Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by bukalis(m): 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
CASH LOAN !!!
Are you a salary earner? Live and work in Lagos or Abuja?? Get a quick cash loan from us today (No collateral needed, No guarantors, No need to move salary account, No hidden or management charges, quick loan disbursements within 24hrs) with 4% interest rate to settle bad credit or build a home, do business or finance to buy a car. @ ONE FINANCE Loan firm
www.OneFi.co is the answer to all your financial problems. Email or call us now for more details: Bukalis125@gmail.com 07039540826 08174449046 or visit No. 1224 Bishop Oluwole street, Victoria Island, Lagos. You will be glad you did.
Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by seenter84: 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
LEGIT thieves
Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by McPerry(f): 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
WIZGUY69:
I was there.
it was such a memorable event. smiley
Yes you are very correct cheesy
Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by oluwasegun007(m): 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
For dis guys, Talk-in still dey jawo gan
Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by Godson32(m): 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
Operator,do u say Alex Otti is there with them but i m seeing Okezie Ikpeazu over there, e be like say u never take ur medicine today. See as my governor Okezie Ikpeazu dey fall my hand,he dey shake Sanusi like say him wey be governor no get levels again.
Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by ubcandid(m): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
Moz22:
Mr Phillip..hmmm. I remember when I was chased outta the elevator with him in d same elevator when I worked at d head office. I didn't notice he was behind me. U dare not stay in d same elevator as the CEO..once feared man.

That's disgusting!!!!
Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by gloryman91: 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
Johntata:
Well organized bank and dedicated workers. United they stand. God bless you all....

I totally disagreed, bunch of theivies,exploiting the masses.
Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by jasperkrekre(m): 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
Barthoon:
In one of the pictures I can see huge umbrella inside the hall as if it was raining or shinning in there or perhaps a symbol of his office.
lolzzz exactly my thought!
Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by Moz22: 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
ubcandid:

That's disgusting!!!!
ohh u can say dat again..lift was destined for ground floor, I was let out at the 12th floor. Had to wait for anoda lift. Since then, dem nor born me well.
Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by ubcandid(m): 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
Moz22:
ohh u can say dat again..lift was destined for ground floor, I was let out at the 12th floor. Had to wait for anoda lift. Since then, dem nor born me well.

he was alone in the lift or with security?
Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by Moz22: 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
ubcandid:

he was alone in the lift or with security?
yea securities..I pray I get to that level someday
Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by ubcandid(m): 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
Moz22:
yea securities..I pray I get to that level someday

yea i pray to but i FAST that you dont carry that mentality along.
sharing a spot with an influential person or observing humility from them spurs you to the summit of character and civility.

i have been opportune to share a lift and table with the convener of world business forum: A BILLIONAIRE. i didnt know it was him till he came on to give his speech. i was flabbergasted. same with a top level member of google world wide and their COO of sub saharan Africa. Such intimation makes you understand the difference between arrogance and pride and gives you the impetus to strive to be a better individual and mentor to followers

1 Like

Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by jamanuka: 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
Moz22:
Mr Phillip..hmmm. I remember when I was chased outta the elevator with him in d same elevator when I worked at d head office. I didn't notice he was behind me. U dare not stay in d same elevator as the CEO..once feared man.
Lol...once entered an elevator with him. His security meant to chase me and my colleague...but we greeted the man and he replied positively and that calmed the detail down

1 Like

Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by Maydfourth: 12:37am On Aug 03, 2016
Umbrella inside hall.....na wah oooooo..
Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by kloser(m): 6:41am On Aug 03, 2016
richidinho:
Sanusi can deceive himself ehn!

Wetin e take block mouth
grin funny dude
Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by blackboy2star(m): 11:42am On Aug 03, 2016
Is it raining or sunny inside the hall? whats with the umbrella cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Lessons Entrepreneurs Should Learn From Dangote’s Bloomberg Interview / Emefiele Accuses Nigerian Business Moguls Of Using Illegal Markets (Video) / Tax Clearance Certificate Required For Foreign Exchange Transactions In Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.