Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

I Rejected Private Jet Gift —apostle Johnson Suleman (see Who Gave Him A JET) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Rejected Private Jet Gift —apostle Johnson Suleman (see Who Gave Him A JET) (1969 Views)

Prophet Martin Kofi Danso Impregnates Church Member, After Private Jet Gift / Bishop Wale Oke: How I Rejected $25 Million Loan Offer By Obeying God / Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Rejected Private Jet Gift —apostle Johnson Suleman (see Who Gave Him A JET) by Naijabash(m): 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
The General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries Intervational, Apostle Johnson Suleman, who just ended the Johannesburg, South Africa, version of the Restoration Conference 2016 and will be moving to Kigali in Rwanda in June, shares his travel experience, and why he rejected a plane offer by a businessman.

Apostle Johnson SulemanYou were in Johannesburg and moving to Rwanda next. What should the Rwandans expect of your mission there?

We have declared our next move through the Holy Ghost to have the next Apostolic Visit to Kigali, Rwanda. The Johannesburg experience was awesome. I will tell you that Rwandans will experience unforgettable moments and results with God. They are going to experience great grace. It is going to be miracles all over; challenges shall end as God’s Oracle storm the African country. Storms shall disappear, and the mighty presence of God shall manifest. It is going to be the same experience in Philadelphia because the next leg of the mission goes there.

It is no crime for a man of God to have a private jet, if it is meant to reach the world faster in spreading God’s mission. But I don’t have one yet. The truth is that, I was given a private plane as a gift about one month ago. But God told me that the giver was not pure. So I rejected it. You may have seen the pictures of the jet on the internet. In fact, I collected it. But when I prayed over it and found out that the source of the giver’s wealth wasn’t sincere, I politely turned it down. >>> Continue Reading and see who gave him the Private Jet Gift he REJECTED>>> http://ngspeaker.com/2016/08/01/i-rejected-private-jet-gift-apostle-johnson-suleman/

Re: I Rejected Private Jet Gift —apostle Johnson Suleman (see Who Gave Him A JET) by merzybenedict(m): 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
Eh eh eh... Should I talk ni

Lemme leave it to the guy below me
Re: I Rejected Private Jet Gift —apostle Johnson Suleman (see Who Gave Him A JET) by Goke7: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
Any pastor accepting a gift of private jet in this harsh economic times does not have enough compassion for his followers.

If our economic fortunes as a nation improves, no problem but for now no pastor should acquire private jet when folks are hungry in the land. I commend apostle Suleiman for this.
Re: I Rejected Private Jet Gift —apostle Johnson Suleman (see Who Gave Him A JET) by jaymejate: 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ok
Re: I Rejected Private Jet Gift —apostle Johnson Suleman (see Who Gave Him A JET) by Oche211(m): 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
Goke7:
Any pastor accepting a gift of private jet in this harsh economic times does not have enough compassion for his followers.

If our economic fortunes as a nation improves, no problem but for now no pastor should acquire private jet when folks are hungry in the land. I commend apostle Suleiman for this.
And i support u for this.
Re: I Rejected Private Jet Gift —apostle Johnson Suleman (see Who Gave Him A JET) by jcross19: 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
Pure lies!!!!!! See lies !!! No one gave him the jet. You criticise the source of his wealth and you collect tithe from nigerian politicians!!!!! Lol funny. When you call people to bring 1million each don't you reject the money? Or are they clean?. See pride.

(1) (Reply)

Evidence (or Lack Thereof) For Jesus Christ / Bus Preachers Who Collect Offering / How Can We Tell Which Religion Is Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.