Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

See How Many Hours You Need To Sleep According To Your Age - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See How Many Hours You Need To Sleep According To Your Age (893 Views)

Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To / Recommended Hours Of Sleep According To The National Sleep Foundation / How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Many Hours You Need To Sleep According To Your Age by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
The time flies fast and we are getting old day by day. However, we have to live every day in full speed and attain more in our lives. We are not able to do that without getting some sleep.Sleeping is very important for every vital function of your body and mind.The amount and quality of sleep we get determine how well we will do through the day and how productive we will be.

Read more: http://www.talksof9ja.com/2016/08/see-how-many-hours-you-need-to-sleep.html

Re: See How Many Hours You Need To Sleep According To Your Age by CrazyG: 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
Good info...but how practically possible is it, especially for hustlers and those trying to build a careers or business?
Re: See How Many Hours You Need To Sleep According To Your Age by talktonase(m): 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
if i sleep 9hours every day by the time i am 50 yrs old i would have slept 10 yrs of my life...

1 Like

Re: See How Many Hours You Need To Sleep According To Your Age by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
talktonase:
if i sleep 9hours every day by the time i am 50 yrs old i would have slept 10 yrs of my life...
Funny
Re: See How Many Hours You Need To Sleep According To Your Age by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
chiprohen:

Funny

It wasn't a joke
Re: See How Many Hours You Need To Sleep According To Your Age by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
If you're a Nigerian youth and you're sleeping for 7-9hrs daily then you would end up on the wrong side of successful. Even Dangote and top business men and politicians don't sleep that much. Perhaps except for Buhari, he looks like some one who clocks 12hrs of sleep daily, soo Uber clueless and uninspiring.

(1) (Reply)

Some Healthy Tips For Losing Belly Fat / Update About The Njaba Guy With US Visa That Committed Suicide Today!!! / Please Doctors In The House Help Oo (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.