Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. (5087 Views)

Happy Thanksgiving To All Naija In The Us. / LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! / What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. by hotangel2(f): 4:23am On Nov 24, 2005

Hey, yay, yipeeeeee... It's thanksgiving!! (one more day.. tommorrow).

Anyways, that's a sign that christmass is near!!! The year is ending... A new year is comming! Yipeeeeeee.

I personally have so many things to be thankfull for this thanksgiving. And i am sure most people do too.

Some of y'all are going to have family dinner tomoro, some are going to go to the turkey festival blah blah. And so many other stuffs u want to do. Mainly sit at home with family and eat!!

I am going to go eat errwhere tomoro..(ha...j/k). But i am deff going to go out wit me dad to eat at his friends house.. because his friend got a wife.. so blah blah.

Hmm, Anyone want to share some of the stuffs they thankfull for, and prolly just say something about thanksgiving? Feel free to do so!

I know thanksgiving is mainly about eating.. Turkey especially! cheesy cheesy cheesy

[img]http://joan.simmons.edu/~tis/cs327/fall03/Turkey.jpg[/img]

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Y'ALL. :* :*

P:S I am not a turkey, leave me alone!
Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. by Scorpio(f): 4:26am On Nov 24, 2005
Y'all remember to give thanks for your life and the lives of the people around you. over-eating is a SIN o
have fun y'all and HAPPY THANKSGIVING to erryone. hmm, that turkey looks good sha cheesy
Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. by Seun(m): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2005
The image in that picture is nothing but a gross violation of turkey rights! So tell us about this Thanksgiving holiday; what is it all about?
Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. by hotangel2(f): 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2005
Thanksgiving is an annual holiday observed in the United States and Canada. In the U.S., the holiday is celebrated on the fourth Thursday in November, and is generally considered the second biggest after Christmas.

It's mostly Abt eating with families, and just being arround families and friends. But one thing i know about thanksgiving is FOOD.. Most especially Turkey! cheesy cheesy

Gross Violation of Turkey, that's making u salivate uh?? cheesy

Click here to read more abt thanksgiving

1 Like

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. by damygurl(f): 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2005
Happy Turkey Day everybody even if yall don't celebrate it!!!!!
Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. by ocho(f): 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2005
hotangel, now you've made me hungry with that appertizing photo, don't put up something in my face when you know i can't have it cry  now i want some  turrkey cry
well, i'm going to use this thanksgiving day as an oppurtunity  to thank God for his gift of LIFE, LIGHT AND LOVE to me and also to my family, friends and all my nairaland dearies. kiss  so happy thanks giving to you all grin
@seun: Hmmm, since you're talking about animal rights violation, i take it that you're an animal right activist.  (i'm just guessing smiley ).
which reminds me of what goes on in this land(canada). Can you believe that these animal right activists argue that mosquitoes have the right to live(when they know too well that mosquitoes are a threat to public health) and they even protest when the government  wants to fog(spray pestiside)? that never ceases to amaze me.
anyway,sorry for diverting, so once again, I thank God for all of you kiss
Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. by prettyH(f): 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2005
Happy Thanksgiving you all. Even if its not celebrated in our country but i guess we also share in it as we also have quite alot to be thankful for.

Honestly, wish i was dere cos the turkey looks appetizing grin grin.

Enjoy urselves wink

Love .. kiss
Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. by Seun(m): 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2005
ocho: People campaigning for mosquito rights when human beings aren't getting theirs? Wonders shall never cease! No, I am not an animal rights activist but I would be happier if farm animals can be killed a little more humanely (by injection or something?)

So, about thanksgiving. What exactly are you Americanas celebrating on thanksgiving day?
Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. by ocho(f): 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2005
Honestly, i think that day is just an excuse for a holiday and to eat turkey too wink, the turkey feast is kind of like a tradition. Supposedly, it's a day set aside to thank God. I know I thank God every day but then again, maybe there are people who do need that one special day, i don't know   but oh well! so long as i don't get to go to school that day and I have my fill of turkey, that day off is fine by me cheesy
Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. by icingbaby(f): 11:32pm On Nov 24, 2005
i wise everybody a very very wonderful thanksgiving. i'm thankful for my life, my friends, my family and school. and enjoy your turkey everybody. smiley
Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. by ocho(f): 12:02am On Nov 25, 2005
I sure will babay girl smiley oh wait! Canadians celebrated theirs last month, so i can't eat my turkey and have it back cry
still, have a happy thanks giving too grin
Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. by c0dec(m): 1:35am On Nov 25, 2005
Seun:

ocho: but I would be happier if farm animals can be killed a little more humanely (by injection or something?)

ha ha ha HOW?! abegi, samurai the animal!
Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. by omogenikky(f): 2:29am On Nov 25, 2005
Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. by Scorpio(f): 3:55am On Nov 25, 2005
c0dec:

ha ha ha HOW?! abegi, samurai the animal!
u crazy for that one cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. by hotangel2(f): 6:36am On Nov 25, 2005
Hmm i am back oooo. I ate turkey! Lots and lots.. and i brought some home too!! Hahahahahahaahaha.... I hate mac and cheese. Makes me wanna sh!t. i av to use the restroom now.
Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. by vizion: 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2005
i'm hungry
can someone pass me part of meal?
Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. by icingbaby(f): 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2005
sure i will pass you the whole turkey. cheesy
Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. by Bruekeleen: 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2005
It's also a day people eat all sorts of different foods (Turkey, greens, peachcobbler, dodo, jerk-chicken, egusi soup, etc). Just all sorts of different food/desserts.
Then they (most especially women) talk about how many pounds (weight) they might have gained from all these foods. Then they start to drink diet soda, they jump or at least try to go to the gym, getting ready to look fit for their new dress and the holiday season.

Thanksgiving traditionally signifies the holiday season and the beginning of shopping for Xmas.
Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. by hotangel2(f): 12:01am On Nov 28, 2005
Bruekeleen:

Then they (most especially women) talk about how many pounds (weight) they might have gained from all these foods. Then they start to drink diet soda, they jump or at least try to go to the gym, getting ready to look fit for their new dress and the holiday season.

hahahahahahaha.. u r so friggin right! U eat all that food, and u feel FAT! Then u start saying OMG.. i have to fit in my new dress for xmass. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Then u crash on a diet!
Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. by twinkledew(f): 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2005
most americans dont celebrate xmas they celebrate thanxgiving. hope ya all had a great thanksgiving
Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. by nddy(m): 3:12am On Nov 30, 2005
I love thanksgiving, i got to eat like hell, boy i enjoyed the meal, the pounded Yam, Egusi soup, Turkey, oh men i was filled like shyt. my mama is the best , boy i love her cooking.
Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. by WesleyanA(f): 3:17am On Nov 30, 2005
awwwwww cheesy . . she's not mad at you anymore i see.
Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. by nddy(m): 3:22am On Nov 30, 2005
that didnt last for like a week. Besides am her baby so she gat to fogive, any way how was your Thanksgiving ?
Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. by WesleyanA(f): 3:29am On Nov 30, 2005
It was okay. we had a night virgil at church from wednesday night to thursday morning. Church is always fun!
And then i had to help my mom in the morning because my cousins came over.
Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. by nddy(m): 3:31am On Nov 30, 2005
are you a catholic nun or wat ? on thanksgiving Eve , Vigil , Naw come on you should be at the club dancing out all your moves.
Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. by hotangel2(f): 3:33am On Nov 30, 2005
I didn't get to eat much Nigerian foods on thanksgiving. I ate all them akata foods. sad BUT I LOVED IT!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. by WesleyanA(f): 3:34am On Nov 30, 2005
Pentecostal. See church is not as boring as people think, well maybe for the adults. we get to stay in the basement and do stuff while the adults are praying upstairs. I love it especially when there's a virgil. it sounds more like a sleepover except with more people.
Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. by nddy(m): 3:35am On Nov 30, 2005
hahahaha, i hope y'all didnt do nasty things
Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. by WesleyanA(f): 3:48am On Nov 30, 2005
Hota!!!?
Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. by hotangel2(f): 4:08am On Nov 30, 2005
yes wesley.
Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. by WesleyanA(f): 4:15am On Nov 30, 2005
you came on, and then disappeared. that's why i called you. cheesy
Re: Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. by hotangel2(f): 4:40am On Nov 30, 2005
i know! smiley im writing my sociology essay. going to 6 pages n i have just 2 to 3 here cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Useless Things You Cannot Use ( Pictures ) / How Do You Feel When Asked For A Tip? / Jelqing Is Ungodly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.