Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

South Africa's Vice President Breaks His Neck While Doing The 'DAB" Dance(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South Africa's Vice President Breaks His Neck While Doing The 'DAB" Dance(pics) (948 Views)

Davido Teaching Casper Nyovest The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance [PICS] / Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo / Oga Bello & Femi Adebayo Trying The DAB Dance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

South Africa's Vice President Breaks His Neck While Doing The 'DAB" Dance(pics) by Undisputed88(m): 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
The frenzy being generated by the trending "DAB" dance has reached a fever pitch, as even the political elites are neck deep into doing the "Dab".

According to reports from a Facebook user who shared this story with GossipMirrors, South African Deputy President "Cyril Ramaphosa" is allegedly going through serious pains after he reportedly broke his neck while 'Dabbing' too hard during an electioneering campaign of the ANC.

Gist from the ANC faithfuls present during the campaign revealed that he refused to do the proper "Dab" warm up and rehearsals because he though it was too easy and it would be rather childish to warm up for such a thing.

It was also gathered that Cyril Ramaphosa was not very keen on the whole dabbing thing, but being a comrade and an influential party member, he had no choice but to "Dab" along with fellow comrades. President Jacob Zuma had this to say about the weird incident;

“He might have dabbed too fast or too hard because I heard his bones crack through all that noise we were making, I wish him a speedy recovery, may he fully recover so he can dab with me after the victory”

Read more @ Source:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/08/south-african-vice-president-breaks-his.html

Re: South Africa's Vice President Breaks His Neck While Doing The 'DAB" Dance(pics) by Undisputed88(m): 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hmmmmm, The SA man no sabi say he don old, it's just like asking BUHARI to dance SHOKI or AZONTO grin grin grin grin grin i wonder which part of his body go break. grin grin grin grin See more PICS of MR SA Vice president doing the DAB Dance @http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/08/south-african-vice-president-breaks-his.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Fuji Star Pasuma Set To Drop New Video Song ‘change’ (photos) / Beyonce Wins Big At MTV Vmas 2016, Full List Of Winners / Extreme Hair Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.