Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

God Will Never Advance You Bayound Your Last Act Of Disobedience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Will Never Advance You Bayound Your Last Act Of Disobedience (856 Views)

Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / Is It Possible To Change God's Will Through Prayer ? / The Act Of 'giving To God' As Explained By Pastor E. A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Will Never Advance You Bayound Your Last Act Of Disobedience by WILLIAMS10: 10:44am On Sep 21, 2009
Disobedience will paralyze your progress. The great Isaelite leader Joshua expirienced this."So the lord was with Joshua,and his fame was noised throughout all the country.
Joshua had found the winning combination. His leader's were fierce fighter's.Suddenly everything came apart.The israelite lost the battle to Ai.His reputation unraveled.Joshua then raced back to his tent to tear his clothes.When the seed of disobedient is planted the reward begins to shut down.
Certainly the mercies of God permit the blessings to fall like occassionaly rain fall.but countinual disobedience destroy's your relationship with God.The only way to recognise your mitake is by taking crrection. For more inspirational tip please visit www.wwwchurchofpentecostyouths..com
Re: God Will Never Advance You Bayound Your Last Act Of Disobedience by Tudor6(f): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2009
Typical of modern day word of faith pentecostal bullshit, all shouting, huff puff and making rhymes like a rapper. . . . like that gives any credibility to their lies.
Re: God Will Never Advance You Bayound Your Last Act Of Disobedience by mazaje(m): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2009
Tudór:

Typical of modern day word of faith pentecostal bullshit, all shouting, huff puff and making rhymes like a rapper. . . . like that gives any credibility to their lies.

You have to give them credit for that. . .them sabi form rhymes no be small. . .anything to convince the flock. . .
Re: God Will Never Advance You Bayound Your Last Act Of Disobedience by Tonyet1(m): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2009
Why cant u duo just let peace reign, dont u have berra things to do than mudslinging and creating problems. . .ehn? angry angry angry if i were the mod. i would not only ban ur account but ur computers as well grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Destiny: A Force Or An Action? Inevitable Or Avoidable? / Marlene Brown Returns To Christ / Was The Marriage At Cana For Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.