Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Regina Askia Launches Her Website With Lovely Promo Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Launches Her Website With Lovely Promo Photos (20150 Views)

Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) / Regina Askia Flaunts Bare Butt In See-through Gown At Nollywood Event In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia Launches Her Website With Lovely Promo Photos by Chukkyunited(m): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2016
Definition of a real woman...I pity geneveive nd d rest
Re: Regina Askia Launches Her Website With Lovely Promo Photos by evelynluv(f): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2016
herbie27:
With the kind of exposure she has, why won't she.
dear, some women do have same exposure but don't work on it and maintain their shape and look, so I still appreciate her beauty and shape
Re: Regina Askia Launches Her Website With Lovely Promo Photos by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 03, 2016
Milf
Re: Regina Askia Launches Her Website With Lovely Promo Photos by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 03, 2016
evelynluv:
dear, some women do have same exposure but don't work on it and maintain their shape and look, so I still appreciate her beauty and shape
You mean for a formal miss Nigeria, who was in nollywood as one of the leading character at her time, later moved abroad and settled down. Her exposure is too much for she not to be in shape.
Re: Regina Askia Launches Her Website With Lovely Promo Photos by evelynluv(f): 10:25am On Aug 03, 2016
herbie27:
You mean for a formal miss Nigeria, who was in nollywood as one of the leading character at her time, later moved abroad and settled down. Her exposure is too much for she not to be in shape.
dear, don't misunderstood me, yes she have the exposure and maintain it, which I love and appreciate and some women have more than her exposure but can't maintain their look, I appreciate what I see and I like it period. Thanks
Re: Regina Askia Launches Her Website With Lovely Promo Photos by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 03, 2016
evelynluv:
dear, don't misunderstood me, yes she have the exposure and maintain it, which I love and appreciate and some women have more than her exposure but can't maintain their look, I appreciate what I see and I like it period. Thanks
There's no woman, with such exposure who wouldn't go the extra miles to keep fit.

Thanks too!. grin
Re: Regina Askia Launches Her Website With Lovely Promo Photos by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
They say beauty fades. Her beauty is truly fading away.
Re: Regina Askia Launches Her Website With Lovely Promo Photos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
If she uploads her old nollywood movies on that site then I'll visit
Re: Regina Askia Launches Her Website With Lovely Promo Photos by Samuel89(m): 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
I never knew she was once a beauty queen...wow.
Re: Regina Askia Launches Her Website With Lovely Promo Photos by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
Mama still looking good
Re: Regina Askia Launches Her Website With Lovely Promo Photos by july66: 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
yusaze807:
Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 1989/Nollywood actress, Regina Askia, has shared new photos to promote the launch of her official website.

The 49 year old mother of 3, who is a registered nurse in the U.S., created the website, www.reginaaskia.com, which will revolve around her nursing career and back up her new image/brand.

See her stunning photos below:

Source: www.9janewsarena.com/2016/08/regina-askia-launches-her-website-with.html

na scooter u dey use take picture?
Re: Regina Askia Launches Her Website With Lovely Promo Photos by osita456(m): 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
martineverest:
Regina and Liz Benson remain the greatest nollywood actresses..
i concur
Re: Regina Askia Launches Her Website With Lovely Promo Photos by nickxtra(m): 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
Since i knew her, i ve been wondering how this ugly woman won the most beautiful girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. / #jadapose - 16-year-old's molest Video Goes Viral On The Internet / Mr Jollof Calls Out Ifeanyi Okowa Over Bad Airport: "2023 Carry Your Bag And Go"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.