Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church (2604 Views)

13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) / 18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over! / 14 Pictures Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents 2 Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by photoshoot(m): 9:18am On Aug 03, 2016
1. How you dress for church when your mother picks out your clothes

Chai! See my life.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by photoshoot(m): 9:19am On Aug 03, 2016
2. When your parents drop you off at children’s church and you see your noise-making squad.

YESSS!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2016
make i book space... cool cool cool grin grin grin phootoshoot i sight u

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by photoshoot(m): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2016
3. That newcomer that doesn’t want to leave their parents and come to children’s church

See this one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by photoshoot(m): 9:22am On Aug 03, 2016
4. When you finally graduate from the first bible to the second bible

As a big boy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by photoshoot(m): 9:25am On Aug 03, 2016
5. When you use your offering money to buy ice-cream from that man at the gate.

God, forgive me oh.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by Emmatdayo(m): 9:26am On Aug 03, 2016
NO WAITING,NO STANDING,NO HAWKING,NO LOITERING, KEEP MOVING

SPACE BOOKED grin grin grin grin OP carry on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by photoshoot(m): 9:28am On Aug 03, 2016
6. You and the rest of the children’s choir, singing in adult church like

They will sha clap for us.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by photoshoot(m): 9:29am On Aug 03, 2016
7. When you’re the first child to read the scripture during ‘draw your sword’

WINNING!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by photoshoot(m): 9:31am On Aug 03, 2016
8. Testimony time in children’s church be like

What else na?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by photoshoot(m): 9:34am On Aug 03, 2016
9. When all the children have to stay in adult’s church for a special service.

NOOO!!!
Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by photoshoot(m): 9:35am On Aug 03, 2016
10. The children’s church choreography starter pack

Still don’t know what the gloves were for.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by photoshoot(m): 9:37am On Aug 03, 2016
11. When your teacher picks you to recite the memory verse for the day.

Hay God!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by photoshoot(m): 9:40am On Aug 03, 2016
12. When you see them bringing out biscuits and capri-sonne after service.

The best.

Lalasticlala sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by photoshoot(m): 9:42am On Aug 03, 2016
13. When you’re already too old but you don’t want to leave children’s church.

I’m not ready, biko.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 03, 2016
photoshoot:

God, forgive me oh.

chai! How can i just forget this good bad old days.

That man wey dey sell ice cream in front of our asalatu know me like him own fart. He knows me as a regular customer... Me i like spending fisebililahi money.
God forgive oo.

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere

3 Likes

Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by photoshoot(m): 9:47am On Aug 03, 2016
14. You, when children’s church closes service before adult’s church.

You people should share the grace na.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by photoshoot(m): 9:48am On Aug 03, 2016
15. When your friends have gone and you’re still waiting for your parents to come and pick you.

You know your parents are greeting the whole church.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by photoshoot(m): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2016
Drabeey:

chai! How can i just forget this good bad old days.

That man wey dey sell ice cream in front of our asalatu know me like him own fart. He knows me as a regular customer... Me i like spending fisebililahi money.
God forgive oo.

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere

cheesy grin
Lmao
Those ice cream guys are confirm strategist!

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by photoshoot(m): 9:52am On Aug 03, 2016
Emmatdayo:
NO WAITING,NO STANDING,NO HAWKING,NO LOITERING, KEEP MOVING

SPACE BOOKED grin grin grin grin OP carry on

Haha, nothing do you sir.

Source: http://zikoko.com/list/childrens-church/

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by spanzed(m): 9:54am On Aug 03, 2016
children church was so fun....especially that biscuit aspect every after every program held.Nice observations Photoshoot

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by kiddoiLL(m): 9:55am On Aug 03, 2016
when you are children's teacher

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by ebujany(m): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2016
Hmmm, will this make front page? Am not sure but make i park here small
Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by Girl360(f): 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
photoshoot:

God, forgive me oh.

grin grin grin

Seriously, I've been guilty of this so many times grin

2 Likes

Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
Chasing you bumber to bumber grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
photoshoot:
14. You, when children’s church closes service before adult’s church.

You people should share the grace na.

After grace they'll still refuse to come out.

I swear. Mumcy b like (to her friend)

''how una dae your pikin teeth don come out?''

6 Likes

Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
photoshoot:
11. When your teacher picks you to recite the memory verse for the day.

Hay God!

Just because your mum na women leader. Them wan remain loyal. Those teachers eh!!
Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
photoshoot:
10. The children’s church choreography starter pack

Still don’t know what the gloves were for.

Chai dose days. My trouser no dae eva reach ground plus the white socks.

People dae raise leg na dat time you dae raise hand.

Dem dae shake waist na dat time you dae shake head.

The time dem dae bend down na dat time you dae go up.

I can totally relate.

5 Likes

Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
photoshoot:

NOOO!!!

You head go chop enough konk for those adult ushers their hand.

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
photoshoot:

NOOO!!!

You head go chop enough konk for those adult ushers their hand weda na you do am or not.
Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
photoshoot:
6. You and the rest of the children’s choir, singing in adult church like

They will sha clap for us.

Then you guys will march in with one song and march out with another.

I can relate.
Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
photoshoot:

God, forgive me oh.

Me and my squad go contribute 5 naira each just to have a taste of that icecream

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? / The Many Challenges Of An Only Son / Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.