Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? (2602 Views)

Who Benefits From Marriage / Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? / In Need Of Advice From Experienced Wives, Mothers, men Or Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? by zynzyn(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
I have been pondering on this subject for a long time?

Does marriage benefit men more or women?

I have my own opinion, but I want to hear other informed positions!

Thanks!
Re: Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2019
I think it's men in dis part of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? by bukatyne(f): 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
zynzyn:

Thanks!

Can you explain the benefits referred to
Re: Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? by 004gist: 12:18am On Apr 27, 2019
Women benefit more. It's evident.

All of them praying and hoping for a husband.

2 Likes

Re: Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? by Billbill: 12:32am On Apr 27, 2019
grin grin after wedding where there is an issue between husband and wife in thier marriage. ;DD when the man chases d woman outta the House..the woman only leaves with her ghana must go bags and make up kits angry.in other words they brought only mâke up kits,Ghana must go bag and sex to the mariage grin grin Can u now see who benefits more?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 27, 2019
zynzyn:

Thanks!
Have you heard or read that a Nigerian man is looking for a RICH woman to marry?

Have you heard or read that the husband's family members are running to the wife for alms?

3 Likes

Re: Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? by zynzyn(m): 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
Interesting responses so far!
Re: Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? by faithfull18(f): 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
The men now, haven't you noticed once women have kids they can practically do without the men.

Another scenario, when a man dies in a marriage, very few women remarry but for the men reverse is always the case.

3 Likes

Re: Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? by ImaIma1(f): 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
It is men in this country.

A lot of them get married and become lazy bums. Their wives wash their clothes, takes care of the house and kids and still works and brings money home...sometimes even more money. And the men will still not be satisfied.

12 Likes

Re: Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? by zynzyn(m): 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2019
still noting responses!
Re: Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? by missimelda01(f): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
If marriage wasn't beneficial to either of them, they wouldn't have walked into it. This is not an issue for debate, marriage is beneficial to the two people involved.

1 Like

Re: Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? by genq(m): 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
ImaIma1:

A lot of them get married and become lazy bums. Their wives wash their clothes, takes care of the house and kids and still works and brings money home...sometimes even more money. And the men will still not be satisfied.

SHUT UP.

Most wives employ househelps to do all this. So what's your point undecided

Nigeria-based wives are useless, entitled & lazy. Some work and keep their income to themselves. They offer absolutely nothing to a man!

Sex? There are girls out there for that..
Children? Again, this can be gotten outside.

If one must marry, our women abroad are better enlightened and do offer some level of equal partnership. They bring good income in and do their fair share of chores without the use of house girls.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? by bukatyne(f): 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
genq:

SHUT UP.

Nigeria-based wives are useless, entitled & lazy. Some work and keep their income to themselves. They offer absolutely nothing to a man!

If one must marry, our women abroad are better enlightened and do offer some level of equal partnership. They bring good income in and do their fair share of chores without the use of house girls .

@bold:

What did the men contribute in this scenario?

1 Like

Re: Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? by JoannaSedley(f): 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2019
genq:

SHUT UP.

If one must marry, our women abroad are better enlightened and do offer some level of equal partnership. They bring good income in and do their fair share of chores without the use of house girls.
This lazy boy again. A lazy boy from a lazy family raised by a lazy Mum, Aunt, sisters and grandmums.
Every women in this boy's family are so lazy even the girls he dates and sleeps with. His disdains for women obviously stems from the lazyass female species that birthed and nurtured him

I unanimously spits on your female genealogy for doing a bad job

8 Likes

Re: Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? by genq(m): 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
JoannaSedley:
This lazy boy again. A lazy boy from a lazy family raised by a lazy Mum, Aunt, sisters and grandmums.
Every women in this boy's family are so lazy even the girls he dates and sleeps with. His disdains for women obviously stems from the lazyass female species that birthed and nurtured him

I creatively spits on your female genealogy for doing a bad job

Insulting the women in my lineage says nothing about me, but a lot about how low your IQ must be.

5 Likes

Re: Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? by JoannaSedley(f): 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
genq:

Insulting the women in my lineage says nothing about me, but a lot about how low your IQ must be.
I was waiting for you sir. You have insulted women enough on this forum so amma ditch it out to gauge your feelings.

Seem I hit below the belt, innit?

3 Likes

Re: Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? by genq(m): 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
bukatyne:

@bold:

What did the men contribute in this scenario?

Are you blind? You saw the word PARTNERSHIP didn't you.
Meaning in most homes abroad, both men and women contribute to the household equally and share chores. These women don't just talk the talk - they live out true equality.. Unlike these lazy Nigerian liabilities wives who feel entitled to their husband's hard earned money.

3 Likes

Re: Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? by genq(m): 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
JoannaSedley:
I was waiting for you sir. You have insulted women enough on this forum so amma ditch it out to gauge your feelings.

Seem I hit below the belt, innit?

Haha. So your pathetic revenge is to insult women the more? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? by ImaIma1(f): 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
genq:

SHUT UP.

Just look at how verbally abusive and insulting you sound. And you think you are better than the Nigerian women you slander.

The opinion of an egocentric chauvinist doesn't count. You can marry a woman from Byzantium for all i care.

2 Likes

Re: Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? by genq(m): 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
ImaIma1:

Just look at how verbally abusive and insulting you sound. And you think you are better than the Nigerian women you slander.

The opinion of an egocentric chauvinist doesn't count. You can marry a woman from Byzantium for all i care.

In Nigeria, a woman's main source of livelihood is a MAN and anything that threatens the flow of this source causes them to foam in the mouth - THIS IS WHY YOU BITTER WOMEN KEEP PROTESTING AGAINST MY COMMENTS.

It's 2019 sweetheart, men are waking up whether you like it or not.

I respect independent women a lot. But as for you lazy females, go and make your own money and stop leaching off the gents.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? by ImaIma1(f): 8:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
genq:

In Nigeria, a woman's main source of livelihood is a MAN and anything that threatens the flow of this source causes them to foam in the mouth - THIS IS WHY YOU BITTER WOMEN KEEP PROTESTING AGAINST MY COMMENTS.

It's 2019 sweetheart, men are waking up whether you like it or not.

I respect independent women a lot. But as for you lazy females, go and make your own money and stop leaching off the gents cool

Forget all this your protest and placard carrying. Men are waking up but they are still marrying Nigerian women. All this fussing can't change it.

You can make a point like a sensible man that you are trying to portray yourself to be without sounding bitter and offensive
Re: Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? by genq(m): 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
ImaIma1:

Forget all this your protest and placard carrying. Men are waking up but they are still marrying Nigerian women. All this fussing can't change it.

You can make a point like a sensible man that you are trying to portray yourself to be without sounding bitter and offensive

You are right my dear.
F00ls are still marrying Nigerian women and they will continue to get cheated on, cuckoled and financially drained until they wake up.

5 Likes

Re: Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? by Deepfeel(m): 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2019
ImaIma1:

Same thing Regina married Ned Right?

2 Likes

Re: Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? by Katier00(f): 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
The children
Re: Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? by ImaIma1(f): 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2019
genq:

You are right my dear.
F00ls are still marrying Nigerian women and they will continue to get cheated on, cuckoled and financially drained until they wake up.

Allow the "foools"(which may include your family and loved ones) marry them now. Why are you sweating for them?

Your problem with Nigerian women is your personal problem. It doesn't reflect every man's reflection of us.

After you finish blowing steam, you will still go and eat jollof rice at a wedding between a Nigerian man and woman.

Abeg all this your ranting is not new. People have done it before you and they will still do after you. It changes absolutely nothing. So save your energy.

You can then go and marry from Mars.
Re: Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? by ImaIma1(f): 10:14pm On Jun 10, 2019
Deepfeel:

Regina Regina Regina

Is she the new standard?
Re: Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? by ibkayee(f): 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
Deepfeel:

The average man doesn't have Nnayi Ned money though...

When people talk about women benefiting from men, they're usually talking about money right?

Rich men don't benefit from marriage as much as average men, true

But most men are just average...or broke. And nowadays, many women also financially contribute their share to the homefront

3 Likes

Re: Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? by JoannaSedley(f): 2:43am On Jun 11, 2019
genq:

Haha. So your pathetic revenge is to insult women the more? cheesy
More or less the lazy ass women that raised you to be the pathetic undecided prick that you are.
Re: Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? by JoannaSedley(f): 2:48am On Jun 11, 2019
genq:

You are right my dear.
Your female forebears really did a poor job. Your bitterness against women is damn hilarious. A protest of a lost soul who just realised that he can't do without women in the long run.
Go get a watermelon and slot your 1 inch uncircumcised prick in to ease off your sexual tension cos your bitterness against women won't even allow you to have sexual fulfilment with one.

Yeye dey smell
Re: Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? by Deepfeel(m): 6:16am On Jun 11, 2019
ibkayee:

The average man doesn't have Nnayi Ned money though...

When people talk about women benefiting from men, they're usually talking about money right?

Rich men don't benefit from marriage as much as average men, true

But most men are just average...or broke. And nowadays, many women also financially contribute their share to the homefront

Why do rich Nigerian women give men money to marry them?
Re: Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? by Deepfeel(m): 6:17am On Jun 11, 2019
ImaIma1:

Regina Regina Regina

Is she the new standard?
I don't know you tell me undecided
Re: Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? by ImaIma1(f): 6:22am On Jun 11, 2019
JoannaSedley:
Your female forebears really did a poor job. Your bitterness against women is damn hilarious. A protest of a lost soul who just realised that he can't do without women in the long run.
Go get a watermelon and slot your 1 inch uncircumcised prick in to ease off your sexual tension cos your bitterness against women won't even allow you to have sexual fulfilment with one.

Yeye dey smell

Quoting the wrong person

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Many Challenges Of An Only Son / Why Many Nigerian Women End Up As Housewives? / Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.