Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed (6666 Views)

"Kenyan Ladies Are The Best Chefs Ever" (Photo) / Toronto Restaurant With Only HIV Positive Chefs (Photo, Video) / New Whatsapp Group For Chefs (already In The Industry Or Intending To) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 19, 2017
Kitulu:
DESCRIPTION

Do you enjoy cooking/baking? How about you maximize your time and get paid for your skill. You are in high demand and we need cooks.

Let us link you with clients who are in demand of your services.

About Kitulu
Kitulu is an online platform connecting local service providers with clients. With our ecosystem created with security , safety and transparency in mind, Kitulu is on a mission to modernize how business is done in Nigeria.

You set your own rate and get paid weekly.
You can pick up as many jobs as you want. Already have a fulltime job but want to work with us part time? Great! You completely decide your availability and set your rates.

Still not convinced?
There is a N10,000 bonus for signing up with us. (Conditions apply)

Make your own hours, set your availability and get paid weekly !

How much can i make?
That’s up to you. Since you determine your availability.
The more available you are, the more you can make .

Who should apply?
Anyone with passion for cooking, has experience, the necessary background and is ready to do private/event cooking/baking. Once we discuss your qualifications and background , we can get you started quickly.

What’s the process?
In the interest of our high value clients, we do a thorough background check and meet every service provider in person. Our friendly meeting is to go over all the fine details, verify any certifications and collect information . We look forward to hearing from you.

How to apply?
Simply signify your interests by putting down your name, phone numbers and email address here as a comment and we would give you a call. Alternatively, you could send a mail to info@kitulu.com with your full name and phone number.
Is this still available.. I have a job but would love to do this during the weekends as a part time job.. how do I get started.. I love cooking
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by francisbarrack(m): 10:44am On Jun 19, 2017
Here is my digit : 07030090858. It's what I study
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by ewa26: 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
im a good cook and caterer in potakot, email me for details
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by angelamina(f): 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by cassieworld(f): 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
Am Uwana, uwanadorcasedet@yahoo.com 08030415658
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by lifenajeje(m): 6:12am On Jul 20, 2017
Asikwe Uche Raphael ....07038149252..asikwer@gmail.com.com
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by lifenajeje(m): 6:13am On Jul 20, 2017
Asikwe Uche Raphael ..07038149252....asikwer@gmail.com
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by sundamonex(m): 11:24am On Jul 22, 2017
Areo......08162369026

damilolasunday9@gmail.com
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by phanie: 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
I'm a caterer and I am interested.
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by bakeuhappy: 9:53am On Jul 24, 2017
Interested. 08026555999.bakeuhappy@live.com
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by geedimple(f): 11:22am On Jul 24, 2017
Gift 08082949223
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by Slimmwonder: 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
Iyanuoluwa,08146337968 Osikoyaiyanuoluwat@gmail.Com
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by krystal101(f): 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
Kitulu:
DESCRIPTION

Do you enjoy cooking/baking? How about you maximize your time and get paid for your skill. You are in high demand and we need cooks.

About Kitulu
Kitulu is an online platform connecting local service providers with clients. With our ecosystem created with security , safety and transparency in mind, Kitulu is on a mission to modernize how business is done in Nigeria.

You can pick up as many jobs as you want. Already have a fulltime job but want to work with us part time? Great! You completely decide your availability and set your rates.

Still not convinced?

How much can i make?

Who should apply?
Anyone with passion for cooking, has experience, the necessary background and is ready to do private/event cooking/baking. Once we discuss your qualifications and background , we can get you started quickly.

What’s the process?
In the interest of our high value clients, we do a thorough background check and meet every service provider in person. Our friendly meeting is to go over all the fine details, verify any certifications and collect information . We look forward to hearing from you.

How to apply?
Simply signify your interests by putting down your name, phone numbers and email address here as a comment and we would give you a call. Alternatively, you could send a mail to info@kitulu.com with your full name and phone number.

if its still on, I'm available. I love cooking as I also deliver food stuffs.
Ifeoma 08033973763. 08023628890
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by Iffffffy(f): 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
is this still on?
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by chinan(f): 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
08093999175 Nancy I make all kind of dish
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by Brendy01(f): 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
please if its still on i 'm interested. jonesbrenda.eg20@gmail.com 08134686635
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by mafolayomi(f): 8:07am On Nov 02, 2017
Interested Madu Abimbola 08063039940
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by Ify15(f): 7:19am On Nov 05, 2017
Interested.Cynthia 08136892258
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by trishluvly(f): 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
Patricia. 08160450868. trishluvly92@gmail.com
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by dannie007(m): 9:48am On Jan 22, 2018
I need a good cook who can also bake. Can relocate to Minna. Free accommodation and good pay.
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by McPerry(f): 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
A Brand New Lloytron deep fryer for Sale At A Reasonable Price.

Features:

* 2.5 Litre oil capacity

* Frying basket with removable handle.

*Detachable lid...

*Aluminium pot.

*Variable thermostat control.

*Power on and heat on indicator lights.

* 1600 Watt power.

* Non-slip rubber feet.

Kindly Call Or WhatsApp 08027101940 If Interested.

Location is Ogba, Ikeja Lagos

Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by Maryam1234(f): 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
Interested..Muhammed Maryam
alikejumariam@gmail.com
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by Maryam1234(f): 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
dannie007:
I need a good cook who can also bake. Can relocate to Minna. Free accommodation and good pay.
I am interested,I am a cook with 3years working experience and available for relocation,presently in Abuja.I can connect you with a baker.please call lets talk:08036885671

1 Like

Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by Jonathannkem(m): 7:13am On Apr 28, 2018
I'm Mr Jonathan Nkem .E. a professional chef, baker and a Mixologist.
Get to me on ✆
O7062042971 or 08063789087
Princejela@gmail.com
Re: Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed by edkai: 9:51am On May 04, 2019
Kitulu:
DESCRIPTION

About Kitulu

Still not convinced?

How much can i make?

Who should apply?

What’s the process?

How to apply?
I'm interested if it's still available
samokhai017@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you. My name is Sam Okhai

(1) (2) (Reply)

Health, Skin, Hair & Cooking Benefits Of UNREFINED SEA SALT / Germany Allows Seriously Ill Patients To Grow Their Own Indian-hemp / How Many Remembered And Tasted This Candies (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.