Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

The Gospel Truth About MMM Money Making Scheme. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Gospel Truth About MMM Money Making Scheme. (1272 Views)

MMM Is Not A Bank - The Truth About MMM / Latest News About Mmm Nigeria. / All You Need To Know About Mmm(mavrodi Movement Movement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gospel Truth About MMM Money Making Scheme. by macho44(m): 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
The controversy and hype being generated by the popular ponzi MMM scheme is Nigeria has been a subject of national decision for quite some time.
Despite the dark history of this scheme, MMM Nigeria is popular right now irrespective of the company's shady background in Russia where it was first established.

According to Wikipedia, MMM Nigeria, is a Ponzi scheme that originated in Russia that has now set up in Nigeria. Wikipedia says the company was involved in one of the biggest Ponzi schemes in the 1990's. It was estimated that thousands of people lost up to $10 billion dollars. MMM was founded by Sergei Mavrodi, Vyacheslav Mavrodi, and Olga Melnikova in 1989. After a rapid growth, but it all came crashing in 1994 when the police shut down MMM for tax evasion.

At this point, the company owed its investors $50m-$1.5bn. According to reports over 50 of the MMM investors committed suicide. 15 years later, MMM established an office in South Africa. Using the same business model the company claimed investors would get a 30% per month dividend via a "social financial network." In January 2016, MMM landed in Nigeria.

What's a Ponzi scheme and why should Nigerians stay away from MMM?

" A Ponzi scheme, according to Wikipedia, is "a form of fraud in which belief in the success of a nonexistent enterprise is fostered by the payment of quick returns to the first investors from money invested by later investors."

MMM Global Zimbabwe has already crashed despite Zimbabwe’s National Reserve bank telling its citizen not to sign up to the Ponzi scheme. A few weeks ago MMM in Zimbabwe had stopped withdrawals. In South Africa, MMM crashed in May 2016.

The company claimed that it was a media panic and said it was 'starting over' In January 2016, the Chinese government banned MMM because it is a Ponzi scheme. A business with such a shaky structure has seemingly attracted many Nigerians with individuals putting up to a million naira into the system despite repeated warnings not to invest in it from the CBN(Central Bank Of Nigeria) Nigeria's financial governing body.

However, there are people who can vouch with their lives and swear upon the authenticity and legitimacy of MMM, claiming it's for real and it has come to stay, judging from the shady past of MMM, To be fore-warned is to be fore-armed, a stitch in time saves NINE. Beware!!!!

Read more@SOURCE:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/10/the-truth-about-mmm-money-making-scheme.html

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Truth About MMM Money Making Scheme. by Pierocash(m): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
text NONSENSE to 2016 for more RUBBISH

3 Likes

Re: The Gospel Truth About MMM Money Making Scheme. by paulmarkino: 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
Front page booked

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Truth About MMM Money Making Scheme. by macho44(m): 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
Pierocash:
text NONSENSE to 2016 for more RUBBISH
na pple like u go cry full BUCKET when d day of Reckoning arrives.
Re: The Gospel Truth About MMM Money Making Scheme. by Pierocash(m): 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
macho44:
No amount i wil lose in MMM that wil be compared to what i av made
and for ur info,MMM has never crashed in any of over 118 countries is operating and wil never crash
If u dnt like it,take a map,get a cab,and drive straight to hell.
Have a nice trip

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Truth About MMM Money Making Scheme. by southernbelle(f): 2:11am On Oct 04, 2016
macho44:

cheesy cheesy
Re: The Gospel Truth About MMM Money Making Scheme. by macho44(m): 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
Pierocash:

No amount i wil lose in MMM that wil be compared to what i av made
and for ur info,MMM has never crashed in any of over 118 countries is operating and wil never crash
If u dnt like it,take a map,get a cab,and drive straight to hell.
Have a nice trip
U want me to join u in Hell fire!!!! tufiakwa, I reject u.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Truth About MMM Money Making Scheme. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
macho44:
U want me to join u in Hell fire!!!! tufiakwa, I reject u.
which hell fire is worse than the present polity in nigeria
Re: The Gospel Truth About MMM Money Making Scheme. by Orosotare(m): 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
Were can I have a customized wrist watch to buy

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Truth About MMM Money Making Scheme. by macho44(m): 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2016
Orosotare:
Were can I have a customized wrist watch to buy
Google search am na
Re: The Gospel Truth About MMM Money Making Scheme. by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 17, 2016
I just want to state... hope we are not going to allow the foolish Christmas festivities notion inhibit us from P.Hing on a regular basis in December? This is a concept being widely spread by the cowards, the ignorant and the panic spreaders who want to see MMM Nigeria fall and one that marvodians should actively campaign against. Don't just decide, spread d word! We decide the fate of our lovely life changing community

(1) (Reply)

Found This SNAKE On My Bed / Music: Wizkid – Medicine [prod. By Masterkraft] / DOWNLOAD MP3: Swae Lee & Drake – Won’t Be Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.