Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,690 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

What Type Of Business Can My Wife Start With 500k I Need Serious Input Pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Type Of Business Can My Wife Start With 500k I Need Serious Input Pls (834 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Business Can My Wife Start With 500k I Need Serious Input Pls by yommy78: 2:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
i need professional advise because am sure nairalandv is filled with very intelligent pple.what type of business can my wife start with 500k.
Re: What Type Of Business Can My Wife Start With 500k I Need Serious Input Pls by omogidi234(m): 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
There are a couple, but right now please ask Nairalanders working in Nigerian Bottling Company to help you get her dealership. I think it is about N500k. Once they give her, she sure will make some sweatless gain.
Re: What Type Of Business Can My Wife Start With 500k I Need Serious Input Pls by wealthyk: 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
The most profitable business now is what my wife is also involved with and it is being a distributor for a fast moving hair product. It is an effective product that is organic in nature and makes hair grow quickly and there's return in investment. As at now we are looking for sub distributors who can buy large quantities and deliver across Nigeria, of which we have been doing since. Checkout her Facebook page for more details, search Joshua Roy.
Let me know what you think after visiting the page.
Re: What Type Of Business Can My Wife Start With 500k I Need Serious Input Pls by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
yommy78:
i need professional advise because am sure nairalandv is filled with very intelligent pple.what type of business can my wife start with 500k.
How about a modest restaurant?
Re: What Type Of Business Can My Wife Start With 500k I Need Serious Input Pls by femstic60: 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
Have searched online very well and have tried many business. If you want to start restaurant in good environment to be sincere 500k is not enough.

Why don't you read this post sir. I believed it will solve your searching. You will only need to put more money for advert.
Here is the post:
www.nairaland.com/3266450/invest-less-than-80k-once

(1) (Reply)

Any Of This 5 Businesses Will Pull You Out Of Recession, No 2 Will Shock You / Is NIPOST Cheating Me? / A 2weeks Professional Interior Design And Decoration Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.