Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

HELP! Is It Phycological Problem Or What - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HELP! Is It Phycological Problem Or What (794 Views)

Help!is Jealousy A Sin? / Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police / Pls Ur Help Is Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! Is It Phycological Problem Or What by ademiD(f): 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
it started in 2014, my thoughts was something else about God Almighty, I wasn't able to think straight again, imagine a thought like God been stupid and all that which I can't even type...the more I tried to convince myself the more the thoughts keep coming then. I prayed about it and I was also told to forsake my sinful ways....thank God it left me between 2014/ 2015 that even if I remember I do laugh over it like it's gone and never coming to occupy my mind again.
Now it's 2016, it's back, it's turning me to something else....hope am not having mental issue, I keep soliloquizing all because I want to rebuke the spirit. I don't like waking up in the midnight all because these thought will take control of my heart with severe headache as if I want to die. pls help me FAM, is it normal? is there anyone going through these? has anyone ever experienced these? what can i do to be free, its affecting my prayer life also. pls help
lalasticlala OAM4J can u move it to front-page pls

Note- Atheists pls don't comment
Re: HELP! Is It Phycological Problem Or What by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
if u stop believing in God ur life will get worse.
Re: HELP! Is It Phycological Problem Or What by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
The battle you're facing now is in your mind. If you overcome the mind, the battle is won. You're very intelligent no doubt and because of that, depression becomes inevitable.

I will advice you open up to someone you trust. Your teacher, pastor, mentor etc. Sharing your problems makes the burden lighter and a conviction that you are not alone in the battle.

More love and light to you...

1 Like

Re: HELP! Is It Phycological Problem Or What by D34lw4p(m): 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
I understand what you're trying to say clearly and the only thing you need is spiritual guidance. You need to see a pastor or an Imam, they advice you and pray with you.

1 Like

Re: HELP! Is It Phycological Problem Or What by nmreports: 10:43am On Aug 06, 2016
ademiD:
it started in 2014, my thoughts was something else about God Almighty, I wasn't able to think straight again, imagine a thought like God been stupid and all that which I can't even type...the more I tried to convince myself the more the thoughts keep coming then. I prayed about it and I was also told to forsake my sinful ways....thank God it left me between 2014/ 2015 that even if I remember I do laugh over it like it's gone and never coming to occupy my mind again.
Now it's 2016, it's back, it's turning me to something else....hope am not having mental issue, I keep soliloquizing all because I want to rebuke the spirit. I don't like waking up in the midnight all because these thought will take control of my heart with severe headache as if I want to die. pls help me FAM, is it normal? is there anyone going through these? has anyone ever experienced these? what can i do to be free, its affecting my prayer life also. pls help

There is someone I know who can help. His name is Jesus.
Constantly plead the blood of Jesus over your mind.
Constantly rebuke the thoughts.
You won't believe how many people have evil thoughts too but you just have to cast it out.
Always quote Bible passages.

"WHATEVER THINGS ARE PURE, WHATEVER THINGS ARE TRUE, WHATEVER THINGS ARE LOVELY, IF THERE BE ANY VIRTUE, THINK ON THESE THINGS".

"GOD HAS NOT GIVEN YOU THE SPIRIT OF FEAR BUT OF LOVE, OF POWER AND OF A SOUND MIND"

Always quote and confess these Bible passages. It will all flee away from you. It's an attack some men of God have called Mind binding spirits. Bind those spirits.
Remember: "WHATSOEVER THINGS YOU BIND ON EARTH SHALL BE BOUND IN HEAVEN".

Gold loves you forever.

We can be friends okay.
Re: HELP! Is It Phycological Problem Or What by ademiD(f): 10:54am On Aug 06, 2016
nmreports:

There is someone I know who can help. His name is Jesus.
Constantly plead the blood of Jesus over your mind.
Constantly rebuke the thoughts.
You won't believe how many people have evil thoughts too but you just have to cast it out.
Always quote Bible passages.

"WHATEVER THINGS ARE PURE, WHATEVER THINGS ARE TRUE, WHATEVER THINGS ARE LOVELY, IF THERE BE ANY VIRTUE, THINK ON THESE THINGS".

"GOD HAS NOT GIVEN YOU THE SPIRIT OF FEAR BUT OF LOVE, OF POWER AND OF A SOUND MIND"

Always quote and confess these Bible passages. It will all flee away from you. It's an attack some men of God have called Mind binding spirits. Bind those spirits.
Remember: "WHATSOEVER THINGS YOU BIND ON EARTH SHALL BE BOUND IN HEAVEN".

Gold loves you forever.

We can be friends okay.
thank u I really appreciate. Actually since I posted these, it has reduced, my mind is a bit free. HenryDion DiMateo D34lw4p thanks for your advice guys

1 Like

Re: HELP! Is It Phycological Problem Or What by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 06, 2016
ademiD:
thank u I really appreciate. Actually since I posted these, it has reduced, my mind is a bit free. Henry.Dion Di.Mateo D34.lw4p thanks for your advice guys
U r welcme dear
Re: HELP! Is It Phycological Problem Or What by jaxxy(m): 9:51am On Sep 02, 2016
ademiD:

I think it's cos u think too much or have and idle mind and just starting thinking anything u like or basically an unserious mind about spiritual things. It's happens tho. Just keep ur mind occupied with positive things, pleasant things, inspirational things and happy things and things dat glorify God since ure a christian. Dats all. Cheers
Re: HELP! Is It Phycological Problem Or What by masseratti: 8:20am On Oct 02, 2016
Am not an atheist, but its seems you have a beautiful mind, working beyond your body capacity, its asking questions, God is beautiful and almighty, He is beyond our understanding, am a scientist, one question i ask atheists is since we can never prove what was before the big bang or what the universe is expanding into, or what it contains us, then we can't prove if there is God or not, nothing is wrong with your mind, you are perfectly okay, av a lovely blessed Sunday.
Re: HELP! Is It Phycological Problem Or What by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 02, 2016
masseratti:
Am not an atheist, but its seems you have a beautiful mind, working beyond your body capacity, its asking questions, God is beautiful and almighty, He is beyond our understanding, am a scientist, one question i ask atheists is since we can never prove what was before the big bang or what the universe is expanding into, or what it contains us, then we can't prove if there is God or not, nothing is wrong with your mind, you are perfectly okay, av a lovely blessed Sunday.
So your logic is that if we cannot disprove the existence of something it must be true We cannot disprove the existence of Santa clause, or Zeus or Hades or Osiris or amadi oha. Does that mean they are all real?
Re: HELP! Is It Phycological Problem Or What by masseratti: 9:01am On Oct 02, 2016
Lennycool:

So your logic is that if we cannot disprove the existence of something it must be true We cannot disprove the existence of Santa clause, or Zeus or Hades or Osiris or amadi oha. Does that mean they are all real?
my logic is very spot on, all the things you quoted are true for some people, Faith is beliefs without proof /prove. If your concept of no God is because you can't prove all the things you quote is base on the fact that you can't establish its true or not base on your limited knowledge in science technology and logic, why don't you ask questions on what you can never prove no matter the technology, science or logic, at a point everyone on earth thought the earth was flat,

If you meet God today, you will surely ask him where he came from, if you get to the end of the universe today, am sure you would want to know what it is expanding into, how that it self came to be, in science we know you can't destroy energy, it can only be transferred, so Something or someone must have triggered the energy that started the big bang, the God I have "faith"in is there, we can't happen by chance, science has taught us that much, you can't destroy energy, you can only transfer it, If you can't destroy how Can it start by itself? Am not 100% into the fairy tale of various religious books, i choose to be a Christian tho, I don't take everything in hook line and sinker, but doing what will do in mathematics algebra transposition LHS and RHS, am pretty sure you understand what that means. Use it and you will get your answer on what you believe or don't believe in. Av a nice day.

(1) (Reply)

. / Vice President's Visits At The Lord's Chosen Crusade. / Three Important Elements Of Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.