Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

It Is High Time To Creat Ministry Of Men Affairs - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It Is High Time To Creat Ministry Of Men Affairs (347 Views)

Plz How Du I Creat Custom Email From My Domain In Garrantor / How My Friend Lost Is High School Crush Too "Oro" (true Life Story) / MUST SEE! Cocacola Nigeria Want To Kill Us Cos Dollar Is High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is High Time To Creat Ministry Of Men Affairs by ManirBK: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
Please I need to know why the federal goverment of Nigeria decided only to creat ministry of women affairs without the men affairs ministry.
Men tend to move towards the solution of the problem instead of spending three hours crying, seven days worrying and three weeks talking about it to friends, parents and other people around them. Their mind immediately comes up with 12 solutions without any hesitations but still federal government decided not to included their ministry.
Re: It Is High Time To Creat Ministry Of Men Affairs by CrazyG: 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hilarious but true

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself / A Nairalander Has Something For U / Guys/ladies (get In Here) – Loosed Towel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.