Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,032 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Wicked Weekend Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wicked Weekend Music (789 Views)

5 Minutes Of Fame With Young Jonn “the Wicked Producer” / Pheelz (mr Producer) Vs Young John (the Wicked Producer) / Hotter Than Fire Vs Love Is Wicked (dj Mellowshe Remix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wicked Weekend Music by firewire: 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2006
whats up guys?
heading into another weekend with nothing much to do?; eg you havent paid your dstv subscription
and you really dont have the attitude to go to johnny co-worker's place to watch man.u vs man.city?

listen to some good music!!!
you may find this list helpful; am sure some of them bring back memories.

1. sunday, bloody sunday- u2
2. warning- notorious b.i.g.
3. holla if ya hear me- 2pac
4. daylight- coldplay
5. the chain- fleetwood mac
6. time- prince
7. give in to me- michael jackson
8. all i wanna do- sheryl crow
9. gasoline dreams- outkast
10. the gift- inxs
11. love zone- billy ocean
12. the memory remains- metallica
13. just cruisin'- will smith
14. fugeela- the fugees
15. dont cry- seal
16. she's waiting- eric clapton
17. bittersweet symphony- the verve
18. coming in from the cold- bob marley & the wailers

lets leave it at that, til next weekend.

(1) (Reply)

Dixie Chicks Swept The 49th Grammys / I Need A Sponsor: That Understands The Spirit Of Music. / Gillie The Kid Dissin Lil Weezy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.