Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,997 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

I Need A Sponsor: That Understands The Spirit Of Music. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Need A Sponsor: That Understands The Spirit Of Music. (788 Views)

Can Somebody Explain How He/she Understands Royals By Lorde / Can Anybody That Understands/speaks Yoruba Write This Song Well For Me Abeg. / List Of Music Schools In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Sponsor: That Understands The Spirit Of Music. by carlz: 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2007
lol
house i really have a problem i'm about getting into music(hiphop, fast rap,hardcore) i hav my write ups but wats really holding me is the finance so i need a sponsor, every arrangement would be between i and the sponsor,
hope to hear from u, sad lipsrsealed
Re: I Need A Sponsor: That Understands The Spirit Of Music. by keneff: 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2007
carls
i read your message and that it exactly what i am also searching 4, a sponsorer

that undersatnd the spirit of music not the one that make money is fisrt target. pls

maybe when u get one u can let me know, likewise if i get i will contact u thru nairaland or

your mail. my e-mail is keneff145@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Sponsor: That Understands The Spirit Of Music. by lobinoxebe(m): 11:17am On Jun 27, 2007
guys same data different stories,

i am putting on the same sneakers with ya'll guys
maybe we'll run 100 meters race on this rough track

i am also looking for one, but nigerians dont understand rap music,

u better switch to ghetto music, swoooooooooooooooo

am into rap hardcore,
Re: I Need A Sponsor: That Understands The Spirit Of Music. by alisigwe(m): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2007
4get abt saying we aint down to rap is that going to make u slack?keep going homie cuz in the long run ya gonn be known be reconized ,if u play ya game tight,arrange ur self before u think of coming out.give ur best in our lab,ma guy rap dey sell 4 naija.abt sponsors=i no fit shout in naija.think abt mobb records and be strong.
Re: I Need A Sponsor: That Understands The Spirit Of Music. by carlz: 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2007
friends theres no need for regret we gonna make it.
but i think teaming as a squad will help to settle our ease,
wat do u think?
Re: I Need A Sponsor: That Understands The Spirit Of Music. by alisigwe(m): 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2007
@carlz
where do you reside,ithink that idea was cool,squad game is well cuz it makes talent recognized abd meaningfull.so hook me up cuz i stay in abj,its pure racing to know who comes out on top.as for me=its all abt 30 demos 4st.1 love
Re: I Need A Sponsor: That Understands The Spirit Of Music. by carlz: 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2007
@alisigwe
u are really the kind of squad i need,
but u kno each member or party have to get its doe,
i reside in (port harcourt)rumuodara. when u are in just let me kno so we get set for the future
Re: I Need A Sponsor: That Understands The Spirit Of Music. by alisigwe(m): 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2007
carlz i think u right abt getting the cheese and all that,but remember if u aint want ur single nat to be sl;anged and then u stay like one broke jigger,as 4 me in am down with as many demos as i can,thats why ma life aint just centered around rap.i am in school doing law,u know abt mobb records,gino now is smiling.he never rushed to fame and thats how its supposed to be,understand it aint stress the reason we rapping.u get?
Re: I Need A Sponsor: That Understands The Spirit Of Music. by carlz: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2007
@alig,
i get u man but still its bound in my blood i dont i hav to keep it quite for a long time u kno it will die,
Re: I Need A Sponsor: That Understands The Spirit Of Music. by alisigwe(m): 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2007
if u talk like that,then what are u gonn say to 9 imagining he came to u all those years he wasnt' accepted,i guess u would have told him to 4get abt rap and turn his love to sth else?cmon man arrange urself b\f u think of blowing.u know how it is with rap,also think abt ur own unique way of rapping,i think i am a bit game,gino and biggie,so never let ur blood get cold.catch ya when u on top;;;;;;;,1 luv

(1) (Reply)

Any Piano Tutor In Aba? / Check This New Bobo "lanre". He's Sure Fire / Current Gist About Terry The Rapman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.