Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:56 AM

Seun Kuti Blasts Ooni Ogunwusi: "Shame, For Saying Jesus Is Your Father" - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Blasts Ooni Ogunwusi: "Shame, For Saying Jesus Is Your Father" (33064 Views)

"I'm Never Buying Expensive Clothes For My Kids Again" - Seun Kuti / Seun Kuti: "Yahoo Boys Are Still Mugus To The Whites" / Femi Kuti Blasts 2face Over Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Ooni Ogunwusi: "Shame, For Saying Jesus Is Your Father" by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
MetaHuman:
and no human part

There were human sacrifices in the past no doubt but nothing cannibalistic
yes it does involve a tiny bit specific part of the former. My great grandpa(remi) was a past ooni of ife..my step grandpa (miluyi) was also the son of an Ooni. Do i have to go into details why their body becomes the property of the town after death? was sijuwade's body released to the family despite all the pressure his family mounted.
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Ooni Ogunwusi: "Shame, For Saying Jesus Is Your Father" by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
princey83:

yes it does involve a tiny bit specific part of the former. My great grandpa(remi) was a past ooni of ife(miluyi)..my step grandpa was also the son of an Ooni. Do i have to go into details why their body becomes the property of the town after death? was sijuwade's body released to the family despite all the pressure his family mounted.
so you were there when they gave him this tiny part, or someone who also believed this myth told you and you are telling the world? And what makes you think you are not talking to omo agba?
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Ooni Ogunwusi: "Shame, For Saying Jesus Is Your Father" by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
MetaHuman:
so you were there when they gave him this tiny part, or someone who also believed this myth told you and you are telling the world? And what makes you think you are not talking to omo agba?
then u are not an omo agba if you know little of this things. Even if i wasnt there, i have uncles old enough to be my grandpa that are still alive that were there and family members still active in ogboni ibole and isoro worship(i doubt if you know what that means since you are likely not from ife). And yes, i am a devotee of ifa too. Do i go to church. Yes. Ogboni has been succesfuly reformed into the church of Nigeria. Aderemi was an ogboni priest yet still an active member of st paul iremo till his death.
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Ooni Ogunwusi: "Shame, For Saying Jesus Is Your Father" by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
princey83:

then u are not an omo agba if you know little of this things. Even if i wasnt there, i have uncles old enough to be my grandpa that are still alive that were there and family members still active in ogboni ibole and isoro worship(i doubt if you know what that means since you are likely not from ife). And yes, i am a devotee of ifa too. Do i go to church. Yes. Ogboni has been succesfuly reformed into the church of Nigeria. Aderemi was an ogboni priest yet still an active member of st paul iremo till his death.
you are not there? You don't have proof.. You don't know the ingredient of the aseje.

The fact that you go to church decredit all your assertion cos am sure you are one of those that say all those things are idol worshipping and would look for anyway to discredit yoruba spirituality for your adopted Jewish god.

Oba eating human heart is just a myth unless you have a proof that says otherwise.
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Ooni Ogunwusi: "Shame, For Saying Jesus Is Your Father" by OgundeleT(m): 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
Gkemz:
Seun Kuti is a disgrace to his father, Fela and to his generation. A fool says in his heart there's no God. For acknowledging God before his throne, may God who establish the ooni and punish Seun kuti for making such silly utterances only because he recognizes God.
you mean the powerless god that was crying when he was hanged on the tree. the only GOD eledumare and he's older than your Jew god and its forefather
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Ooni Ogunwusi: "Shame, For Saying Jesus Is Your Father" by OgundeleT(m): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
kingxley:
Mr.kuti forgive the ooni for admitting that Jesus is powerful nd u at the other hand may incure the wrath of God for ur statement.
u mean jesus that was mercilessly flog by jewish? or the one that was crying like a baby on the tree he was hanged like a baby or u mean the one tha has gone solo since? abeg Eledumare pass ur jew god
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Ooni Ogunwusi: "Shame, For Saying Jesus Is Your Father" by OgundeleT(m): 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

I wasnt talking about God.He is called Eledumare in IFA religion of yorubas (that i practise).. what am saying is that Jesus is not d father to any black man.. Oduduwa is the father of Yorubas.. dont know about other tribes. Jesus is d prophet of d jews.. and it is thru im they worship God..IFA is ours (Yorubas).. take it or leave it.
may eledumare bless u and ur family. may ogun protect and ur family.. say ase not amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Ooni Ogunwusi: "Shame, For Saying Jesus Is Your Father" by OgundeleT(m): 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
sabyjunior:
Pls, I want to ask o. All this traditional rulers, are they still useful to our society?
our own is useful than any pastor on earth but i dont know yours
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Ooni Ogunwusi: "Shame, For Saying Jesus Is Your Father" by OgundeleT(m): 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
MetaHuman:
eating humans heart is a myth

Stop attaching crap to yoruba culture.. We are not cannibals here. Thank you.
even some elders dont know it is a myth
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Ooni Ogunwusi: "Shame, For Saying Jesus Is Your Father" by OgundeleT(m): 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
caracas:

Pls stop defending ur tribe unnecessary
I guess the abobaku debacle n staying in the forest for weeks are also myths.
and have u heard of anybody missing since they said they will kill abobaku? all those thing are myths that is being used to instil fear in people
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Ooni Ogunwusi: "Shame, For Saying Jesus Is Your Father" by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
OgundeleT:

may eledumare bless u and ur family. may ogun protect and ur family.. say ase not amen

Amin Ase o baba.. isese a gbe wa o
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Ooni Ogunwusi: "Shame, For Saying Jesus Is Your Father" by OgundeleT(m): 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

Amin Ase o baba.. isese a gbe wa o
ase o. isese agbe iwo na

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Ooni Ogunwusi: "Shame, For Saying Jesus Is Your Father" by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 05, 2016
The real problem of the world is inability to see the truth and follows it . Lie full the world .
Even the bible make me know that .Not all that call my Name are my Son .beware says The Lord of Host .
May God have mercy on us .
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Ooni Ogunwusi: "Shame, For Saying Jesus Is Your Father" by brownjulie(f): 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
sotadegrt:

it's rites, not RIGHTS. Were and not WHERE
tanx for the correction...
Re: Seun Kuti Blasts Ooni Ogunwusi: "Shame, For Saying Jesus Is Your Father" by sotadegrt(m): 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
brownjulie:
tanx for the correction...

no need.i am not better off. I could have made same mistake. Glad u took correction in good fate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ben Bruce With Burna Boy And His Mother At The BET Awards 2019 In US / Teebillz's First Son Rocks Spiderman Costume For Halloween (Photos) / Banky W, His Mother And Younger Brother Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.