Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man (55706 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by pippimp(m): 1:41am On Aug 04, 2016
eph12:

Which part do you not like? You don't have a job?

All of it. Upon all Nigeria's religion, it's people are the most corrupt, vile an acheic thinker in all the world. They have no value for life or respect for one another. If they did, the country would not be the way it is today. I wonder what praying for an hour and cooking have to do with a good marriage. Smh

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by jojothaiv(m): 2:19am On Aug 04, 2016
TheLastAirBender:
i'll soon stop fellowshiping at rccg, i don port go white garment!
ayam jux sure say white garment no go take you serious sef!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by jojothaiv(m): 2:27am On Aug 04, 2016
Hurray! It's Aunty Kemi again...

Old habits die hard...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by mpowa(m): 2:28am On Aug 04, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Nigerians and our idolation of "men of God " is sickening. We can't seem to think independently once a "man of God " is involved.
Little wonder we're the most religious nation (yes more religious than the Vatican and Saudi combined) yet the most backward,sinful and corrupt nation.
The Lord knows those who are His.

Even if he's not a man of God, is it okay to disrespect a man of 74yrs Old, if you don't respect God in his life at least African culture teaches respect for elders, Any small thing, you see people open their mouth and release all kinds of profanity.

I really don't know why I'm surprised, it's a sign of the end, people will hate God, and they'll disguise it has disgust for the man of God. Pst Adeboye will understand, it's part of the persecution. The man was instructing his members, why should it concern everybody? he wasn't reading constitution on national Tv, he didn't put gun in people's head that they must obey it, but no, we must get at him (Maybe get at God), any small thing you see them unleash, it's the most exciting thing to do now, okay, it's alright.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by bisola99: 2:29am On Aug 04, 2016
HONESTLY SHERIFF NEEDS DIS QUICKLY!!! quote author=goldbim post=48157530] grin grin even 21days deliverance cannot heal sister kemi..on and off.. she'll soon release another apology letter..na her way..[/quote]

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by jojothaiv(m): 2:32am On Aug 04, 2016
pippimp:

All of it. Upon all Nigeria's religion, it's people are the most corrupt, vile an acheic thinker in all the world. They have no value for life or respect for one another. If they did, the country would not be the way it is today. I wonder what praying for an hour and cooking have to do with a good marriage. Smh
Some words are better left unsaid!

The man was refering to his congregation...

If you can stand the heat, you get out of the kitchen!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by Jennifer89(f): 2:33am On Aug 04, 2016
Kemi get balls o!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by Israeljones(m): 2:34am On Aug 04, 2016
Jennifer89:
Kemi get balls o!
Aunty jennifer yu never sleep
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by pippimp(m): 2:39am On Aug 04, 2016
jojothaiv:

Some words are better left unsaid!

The man was refering to his congregation...

If you can stand the heat, you get out of the kitchen!

The congregation are Nigerians. Do they live in the church? They'll go home and imbibe that messed up mentality into their children thereby spouting more mentally phucked up Nigerians. The problem in Nigeria is not it's leaders or the economy. It is the way it's people think. It is really not your fault though. You and so many others are a product of your environment and upbringing. You just don't know. You can't think outside what you have experienced or exposed to.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by Jennifer89(f): 2:42am On Aug 04, 2016
Israeljones:
Aunty jennifer yu never sleep

i woke up few minutes back, the sleep seff no con gree continue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by Israeljones(m): 2:43am On Aug 04, 2016
Jennifer89:

i woke up few minutes back, the sleep seff no con gree continue
Nairaland addiction i guess.. Abi na nightmare grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by ademusiwa14: 2:51am On Aug 04, 2016
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by pippimp(m): 2:51am On Aug 04, 2016
mpowa:

Even if he's not a man of God, is it okay to disrespect a man of 74yrs Old, if you don't respect God in his life at least African culture teaches respect for elders, Any small thing, you see people open their mouth and release all kinds of profanity.

I really don't know why I'm surprised, it's a sign of the end, people will hate God, and they'll disguise it has disgust for the man of God. Pst Adeboye will understand, it's part of the persecution. The man was instructing his members, why should it concern everybody? he wasn't reading constitution on national Tv, he didn't put gun in people's head that they must obey it, but no, we must get at him (Maybe get at God), any small thing you see them unleash, it's the most exciting thing to do now, okay, it's alright.

How has your respect improved the lives of Nigerians? I don't think you understand what respect means. If Nigerians had an iota of respect, the country would not be the way it is today. Respect is all encompassing. Respect for life, for your environment, for each other, etc Nigerians obviously have none else the country would not be the way it. Respect is not just about respecting old age alone. Especially for a man spewing rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by mpowa(m): 3:10am On Aug 04, 2016
pippimp:

The congregation are Nigerians. Do they live in the church? They'll go home and imbibe that messed up mentality into their children thereby spouting more mentally phucked up Nigerians. The problem in Nigeria is not it's leaders or the economy. It is the way it's people think. It is really not your fault though. You and so many others are a product of your environment and upbringing. You just don't know. You can't think outside what you have experienced or exposed to.

How do you think? do you have the best method on how people should think now? should we start following you since you know better? I don't get it, this is a secular country, some say they're Muslims, some Christians, some atheist, some free thinkers.Nobody will ever be able to tell anyone how to think or behave, but by your choice, you decide that you will benefit from a body of believe and follow it - Do you people want to start bullying people to not follow their believes again because you know better? whatever you believe, leave people to live their lives - Tomorrow now, some people will say they're gay and we'll hear some of you saying ppl should let them be - Maybe the devils own is always more attractive.

'Nigeria's problem is the way they think', is everybody thinking the same way abroad? don't we have Muslims, Christians, atheist even more religions than Nigeria?. Till eternity people will have their believes, even if you say you're atheist, it is still your believe, nobody can force you otherwise, the redeemed members have their standards, that standards is not killing anybody, they're not doing anything against the law LIVE AND LET LIVE!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by cardoctor(m): 3:12am On Aug 04, 2016
Harry Porter and the cursed child.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by mpowa(m): 3:25am On Aug 04, 2016
pippimp:

How has your respect improved the lives of Nigerians? I don't think you understand what respect means. If Nigerians had an iota of respect, the country would not be the way it is today. Respect is all encompassing. Respect for life, for your environment, for each other, etc Nigerians obviously have none else the country would not be the way it. Respect is not just about respecting old age alone. Especially for a man spewing rubbish.

Now that's part of the problem, you said the man is spewing rubbish, that's what it is to you, but to others, it's the best information - Maybe we need to start listening to you now since you have something better to offer. But you can't force people, these people are listened to because they pulled the crowd, they have something pulling people. If you say that thing is rubbish, you don't insult or bully people out of it, you start your own movement, and show people the Original way, then we can see if a cockroach will even follow you. If you can't pull people to something more Authentic leave people to live their lives, don't complicate their problems with yours.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by Nobody: 3:25am On Aug 04, 2016
Once mad, always mad!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by pippimp(m): 3:32am On Aug 04, 2016
mpowa:

How do you think? do you have the best method on how people should think now? should we start following you since you know better? I don't get it, this is a secular country, some say they're Muslims, some Christians, some atheist, some free thinkers.Nobody will ever be able to tell anyone how to think or behave, but by your choice, you decide that you will benefit from a body of believe and follow it - Do you people want to start bullying people to not follow their believes again because you know better? whatever you believe, leave people to live their lives - Tomorrow now, some people will say they're gay and we'll hear some of you saying ppl should let them be - Maybe the devils own is always more attractive.

'Nigeria's problem is the way they think', is everybody thinking the same way abroad? don't we have Muslims, Christians, atheist even more religions than Nigeria?. Till eternity people will have their believes, even if you say you're atheist, it is still your believe, nobody can force you otherwise, the redeemed members have their standards, that standards is not killing anybody, they're not doing anything against the law LIVE AND LET LIVE!

Here's what you need to understand. Get up and go outside and look around you. Either today or tomorrow. Then ask yourself; is this the way right thinking human beings think? The fact that you don't see a problem in the way Nigerians think points to a general problem in Nigeria. The current situation in Nigeria is a reflection of the thought process of it's citizen. In fact, the thought process of any countries citizens will reflect in the way the country is. It is not magic that Nigeria has not produced one decent leader in over half a century. When the citizens don't think right how will they produce a right thinking leader? I need you to reflect on this. Half a century. Think about that.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by pippimp(m): 3:42am On Aug 04, 2016
mpowa:

Now that's part of the problem, you said the man is spewing rubbish, that's what it is to you, but to others, it's the best information - Maybe we need to start listening to you now since you have something better to offer. But you can't force people, these people are listened to because they pulled the crowd, they have something pulling people. If you say that thing is rubbish, you don't insult or bully people out of it, you start your own movement, and show people the Original way, then we can see if a cockroach will even follow you. If you can't pull people to something more Authentic leave people to live their lives, don't complicate their problems with yours.

Your country is going down the toilet because of a general warped way of thinking. And because you want us to let you live this wrong way we shouldn't tell you how it is. It is this normalcy of the absurd that lets a policeman stand in public, without shame, and proudly collects money from people like that is the job he was paid to do. It is this warped mentality that allows Nigerians to think it is ok to burn people in public and proudly put it on facebook and youtube. And it is this warped mentality that makes you guys think it is ok to say because a woman cannot cook, a man should not marry her. What a people.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by hollypagan: 3:56am On Aug 04, 2016
This woman is common fool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by Gariga: 3:57am On Aug 04, 2016
Iam not much concerned about that Kemi as I do about her father who was once a governor of a state. It is really sad when a daughter incessantly decides to tread the part of infamy by dragging her parents' personality in the mud. What an embarrassment ! I read somewhere where her father once apologised on her behalf and pointed out that she is a loony. The father should not stop at that. He should still liaise with the Aro Mental Hospital or "Yaba Left." There may still be hope for her recovery.- my one dime advice.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by mpowa(m): 4:01am On Aug 04, 2016
pippimp:

Here's what you need to understand. Get up and go outside and look around you. Either today or tomorrow. Then ask yourself; is this the way right thinking human beings think? The fact that you don't see a problem in the way Nigerians think points to a general problem in Nigeria. The current situation in Nigeria is a reflection of the thought process of it's citizen. In fact, the thought process of any countries citizens will reflect in the way the country is. It is not magic that Nigeria has not produced one decent leader in over half a century. When the citizens don't think right how will they produce a right thinking leader? I need you to reflect on this. Half a century. Think about that.

See don't deceive yourself, I know where you're going. People will have their believes till eternity, you can't force people out of it, you teach people out of it with your superior arguments. Now in Nigeria religion is a problem, I admit a lot of bad things are done in the name of religion. It is inbuilt in man to have faith in something, even if you don't believe in God, that's still your faith, The difference between Nigeria and a place like the US is not religion because they have all our religions and more. the difference is the level of education and the level of enlightenment, when we have more Nigerians developed, more of our population educated, we'll have a better and civilized people. It is because of this illiteracy that religion also becomes issue, because enlightened Christians, Muslims and even atheist can live together in an organized place and there will be no problem, they no their boundaries and everybody respect it. The second problem is leadership, this to me is the main problem because when the leadership is fixed, education will be fixed, becomes it becomes the priority, but in a country where all leaders are hustlers, they'll never fix education, the roads, or anything - that's why this environment will be like this for a long time.

Us is christian dominated country and they're developed. Dubai is a Muslim dominated country and they're doing fine, China is a communist country, they're doing great now, India have thousands of gods they worship, they one of the best in Medicine and IT now. If we have all kinds of religion abroad, and it doesn't hinder their progress, then our problem is beyond religion, it's illiteracy and our leaders know this, that's why they'll never invest in it. The second his leadership itself, the 3rd is religious extremism which is caused by illiteracy, that's my take.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by Darnyel: 4:05am On Aug 04, 2016
pippimp:

What mentality? You had better be sincere. How possibly can a woman who cannot cook keep the home. Ask yourself some questions with honest answers.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by Wolex143: 4:05am On Aug 04, 2016
Eeeeh i pity ds madam called kemi, is like she want to expericence the wrath of God for talking to the annointed man of God like that, no mater wat he may say is between him and his God.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by vansuco1(m): 4:06am On Aug 04, 2016
ANAKONDA:

Wise decision..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by vansuco1(m): 4:07am On Aug 04, 2016
C&S or CCC?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by Darnyel: 4:17am On Aug 04, 2016
pippimp:

Your country is going down the toilet because of a general warped way of thinking. And because you want us to let you live this wrong way we shouldn't tell you how it is. It is this normalcy of the absurd that lets a policeman stand in public, without shame, and proudly collects money from people like that is the job he was paid to do. It is this warped mentality that allows Nigerians to think it is ok to burn people in public and proudly put it on facebook and youtube. And it is this warped mentality that makes you guys think it is ok to say because a woman cannot cook, a man should not marry her. What a people?

What an hypocrite! When she gets married who does the cooking, the husband? Or is it the house help? What if the house help never learned how to cook? Spare me the ridiculous argument that she can be taught how to cook after the union. She could have as well done that before tying the knots.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by daywatcher: 4:23am On Aug 04, 2016
I agree with Kemi. Adeboye is mad

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by Darnyel: 4:30am On Aug 04, 2016
pippimp:

You seem to be an embodiment of respect with that last sentence.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by 735i(m): 5:09am On Aug 04, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
cry cry cry cry

The problem with Kemi is she can never recover.

She has terribly defamed the.man of God so much that God has visited her with an insanity she will never be aware of.

So if you're hoping she'll change for.the better, you're wasting your time.

She's gone, God has wasted her already. She's just a walking dead.

And as for many others who make it a point of duty to speak against men of God, just observe Kemi Olunloyo to see what will become of you, that's if God decides to leave you alive.
You are not God!
Keep quiet!!!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man by delors(m): 5:09am On Aug 04, 2016
eleko1:
in 2 Kings 2:23-24 We read that 2 female bears came out of woods and tore up 42 little children for insulting God"s messenger.God may turn dis epilepsy woman to MOUSE .FEAR GOD
mouse? Haba! That's wickedness to the mice Kingdom. Can we negotiate skunk? Pls convert her to a skunk abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ramsey Noah Vs Van Vicker / Yetunde Bakare Warns Men Sending Her Nudes On Instagram / “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.