Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,422 members, 7,812,239 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

List Of TV Series Premiere Dates 2016-2017 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / List Of TV Series Premiere Dates 2016-2017 (1488 Views)

BBNaija 2018: Audition Dates, Requirements And All You Need To Know / Omoni Oboli Cancels Premiere Of Okafor's Law Over Court Injunction For Stealing / Photos From The Premiere Of The Wedding Party At TIFF 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of TV Series Premiere Dates 2016-2017 by francisolad(m): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
t's getting hard over here for a devoted TV fan — there's essentially a lot to watch! With generally little channels like USA, TNT, Syfy, and TBS all revving up there unique scripted material, it's marginal difficult to stay aware of week after week arrangement, regardless of the possibility that you stick to only the great ones. To make the battle only just less unpleasant, I have chosen to make a constantly upgraded rundown of TV debut dates and times of all the returning and appearing arrangement, just to permit viewers to prepare yourselves for the invasion of TV.

A little note: I did exclude reality television programming since, well, we couldn't care less, and I did exclude TV films or specials generally, with a couple of decision exemptions. We have, then again, incorporated all the debut dates for up and coming scripted TV series on streaming websites like Netflix. Also note this, all time included is american time which is 7hrs ahead of the GMT.

Wednesday, September 14

South Park (Comedy Central, 10 p.m.)
American Horror Story (FX, 10 p.m.)

Monday, September 19

Gotham (Fox, 8 p.m.)
Lucifer (Fox, 9 p.m.)

Tuesday, September 20

Brooklyn Nine-Nine (Fox, 8 p.m.)
New Girl (Fox, 8:30 p.m.)
Scream Queens (Fox, 9 p.m.)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (ABC, 10 p.m.)

Wednesday, September 21

Blindspot (NBC, 8 p.m.)
Empire (Fox, 9 p.m.)

Thursday, September 22

Grey’s Anatomy (ABC, 8 p.m.)
The Blacklist (NBC, 10 p.m.)
How to Get Away with Murder (ABC, 10 p.m.)

Sunday, September 25

The Simpsons (Fox, 8 p.m.)
Once Upon a Time (ABC, 8 p.m.)
The Last Man on Earth (Fox, 9:30 p.m.)
Quantico (ABC, 10 p.m.)

Friday, September 30

Luke Cage (Netflix)

October

Sunday, October 2

Shameless (Showtime, 9 p.m.)
Ash vs Evil Dead (Starz, 8 p.m.)

Tuesday, October 4

The Flash (The CW, 8 p.m.)
No Tomorrow (The CW, 9 p.m.

Wednesday, October 5

Arrow (The CW, 8 p.m.)
Frequency (The CW, 9 p.m.)

Monday, October 10

Supergirl (The CW, 8 p.m.)

Thursday, October 12

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow (The CW, 8 p.m.)
Supernatural (The CW, 9 p.m.)

Monday, October 17

Jane the Virgin (The CW, 9 p.m.)

Friday, October 21

The Vampire Diaries (The CW, 8 p.m.)
Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (The CW, 9 p.m.)

Sunday, October 23

The Walking Dead (AMC, 9 p.m.)

Re: List Of TV Series Premiere Dates 2016-2017 by Kxngstein(m): 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
Op Warabout Scorpion
Re: List Of TV Series Premiere Dates 2016-2017 by abdeiz(m): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
Freaking awesome, can't wait till then

(1) (Reply)

E360: Got The Talent? I Want To Put You On TV! / The Movie Ekaette-sending A Message / Any Upcoming Movie Auditions In Asaba? Pls Alert Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.