Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

PHOTOS: African Hub And Brand Ambassador Visits Ooni Of Ife - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / PHOTOS: African Hub And Brand Ambassador Visits Ooni Of Ife (686 Views)

Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Ooni Of Ife In His Palace (Photos) / Tonye Cole Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Travels To UK With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: African Hub And Brand Ambassador Visits Ooni Of Ife by metronaija3: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
The third edition of the Oba Okunade Sijuade annual lecture held in Ife on Friday, July 29. The lecture series which started three years ago, was put together to honour the late monarch and to address germane issues in present day society.

Among this year’s dignitaries and invited guests was African Hub, whose corporate presence at the event was completed by the brand ambassador, Damilare Kuku. The African Hub contingent was warmly received by the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi. The brand ambassador, Damilare Kuku, was officially introduced to the king and she had the honour of engaging the Ooni in a chat after which the Ooni treated the African Hub delegation to a tour of the palace.

Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi was intimated with the activities of African Hub and the drive of the organisation. His Imperial majesty expressed delight at the fact that the organisation was pursuing such a lofty ideal, and he particularly expressed his admiration for the representatives of the African Hub present at the lecture. The first-class royal father maintained that, like African Hub is doing, it is a necessity to have young entrepreneurs working hard to bring development to the nation and the continent at large. He called on the entrepreneurs not to get discouraged and never to give up.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photos-african-hub-and-brand-ambassador.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: African Hub And Brand Ambassador Visits Ooni Of Ife by metronaija3: 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2016

Re: PHOTOS: African Hub And Brand Ambassador Visits Ooni Of Ife by xreal: 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
I notice the 'abobaku' scracthing his head in the fourth pic.

he is like: boss, can I spend the night with this lady in black with plenty hair? (describing her hair with his left hand and pointing at her with his right hand) I gat to flex too, afterall when u die - I die.

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About The Nigerian ‘state Of Harmony’ / Akiolu Begs Nigerians, Niger Delta Avengers To Give Peace A Chance / Donald Trump Assures The Protection Of The LGBT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.