Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Tonye Cole Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Travels To UK With Him - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tonye Cole Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Travels To UK With Him (20819 Views)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / Ooni Ogunwusi And Silekunola Moronke Naomi's First Outing (Picture) / Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonye Cole Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Travels To UK With Him by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 04, 2017
The Cofounder and CEO of billion dollar oil company Sahara Energy, Tonye Cole, paid a visit to the Ooni of ife at his palace.

The handsome CEO also shared pictures with the Ooni and expresident Olusegun Obasanjo at the heathrow airport arrival lounge upon arrival in the UK.

The pictures were shared on his instagram.

5 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Travels To UK With Him by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 04, 2017
Everyone is going to london these days. Maybe theres sthn they need to tell us.

cc lalasticlala Mynd44

More pictures

1 Share

Re: Tonye Cole Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Travels To UK With Him by BabaO2: 11:27am On Aug 04, 2017
another 63 suit cases unfolding ...
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Travels To UK With Him by Mac2016(m): 11:27am On Aug 04, 2017
Baba o, that guy hand too dey close to ur pocket o, be careful this time make ur phone no loss..hahahahaha. Boys are not smiling grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Travels To UK With Him by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 11:27am On Aug 04, 2017
This Ooni dey travel pass Pilots and witches combined grin grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonye Cole Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Travels To UK With Him by jazinogold(m): 11:27am On Aug 04, 2017
I was dere...I snapped most of the pictures that's why I didn't show on them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonye Cole Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Travels To UK With Him by sakalisis(m): 11:27am On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Travels To UK With Him by mcquin(m): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2017
Much respect to all out traditional institutions that have tried to maintain our heritage. For this reason I respect our Presidents from OBJ to Jonathan to Buhari even though I disagree with their administrative skills.
It still pains me that I can't string a sentence in my dialectic- Efik ; as I have lost my root to my prolong stay in Edo, which state I respect as it has given me all I have. For that I say Oba gha' to kpe' ye'. Ise. I however can't explain what I will tell my children and how I'll prevent my mother-tongue from fading out in my family.
Much respect to the Ooni of Ife. May your efforts to improve the Yoruba race yield fruits. It's good to see real think-tanks on the traditional stool. However sir, when it comes to tradition, certain things can't be changed, they stay that way. May your reign be long.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonye Cole Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Travels To UK With Him by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 04, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Travels To UK With Him by mcquin(m): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Travels To UK With Him by Vickwinners: 11:28am On Aug 04, 2017
Hmmm... Just wondering why Punch is not reporting this.

Please is this news?
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Travels To UK With Him by sample09: 11:29am On Aug 04, 2017
cheesy
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Travels To UK With Him by XTLikeNat777: 11:29am On Aug 04, 2017
I like this Ooni like seriously... Humility personified....

4 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Travels To UK With Him by maxiuc(m): 11:29am On Aug 04, 2017
I like this man

Humility personified

Not that lagoon dark shade wearing oba

3 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Travels To UK With Him by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:29am On Aug 04, 2017
Thought it was the changing dude.
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Travels To UK With Him by SoldierBoy1(m): 11:30am On Aug 04, 2017
Long Live the King.

2 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Travels To UK With Him by samsilo(m): 11:31am On Aug 04, 2017
He is going to London with Ooni and Obasonjo .Is Sahara not the company that colluded with hon Madam mininster Deziani to defraud Nigeria just llike Kola Aluko in the oil swap deals?
Lets keep celebrating thieves !!

3 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Travels To UK With Him by IgboticGirl(f): 11:32am On Aug 04, 2017
make we fry bean
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Travels To UK With Him by Praktikals(m): 11:37am On Aug 04, 2017
Long live my king, Oonirisa.
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Travels To UK With Him by Agimor(m): 11:39am On Aug 04, 2017
Ooni like bubu. They both love traveling.
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Travels To UK With Him by three: 11:39am On Aug 04, 2017
samsilo:
He is going to London with Ooni and Obasonjo .Is Sahara not the company that colluded with hon Madam mininster Deziani to defraud Nigeria just llike Kola Aluko in the oil swap deals?

Your thief my thief syndrome. If he/she is NOT my person na THIEF him be - confam one sef. If NA my person den na enemies dey do propaganda, in fact! "Na corruption is fighting back".

cry
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Travels To UK With Him by seunny4lif(m): 11:39am On Aug 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

Our Ooni don travel pass Buhari grin grin grin
Ooni the traveller grin grin grin

Kabeyisi ooooooh

Re: Tonye Cole Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Travels To UK With Him by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 04, 2017
IgboticGirl:
make we fry bean
No. Fry akpu

4 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Travels To UK With Him by laudate: 11:42am On Aug 04, 2017
samsilo:
When and where did Sahara conclude with Diezani to defraud Nigeria, and how exactly was the defrauding done? shocked Tell us o, you custodian of many lies!

5 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Travels To UK With Him by seunny4lif(m): 11:43am On Aug 04, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
This Ooni dey travel pass Pilots and witches combined grin grin
You think you are funny abi angry angry

This is grin grin grin
You think you are doing me
Our Ooni dey travel pass US Sec of state grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Tonye Cole Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Travels To UK With Him by three: 11:44am On Aug 04, 2017

1 Share

Re: Tonye Cole Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Travels To UK With Him by davodyguy: 11:45am On Aug 04, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Travels To UK With Him by cruzita(f): 11:45am On Aug 04, 2017
undecided so make we do wetin
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Travels To UK With Him by NaijaEfcc: 11:47am On Aug 04, 2017
Hhhhhh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sultan Of Sokoto Arrives Enugu In Style, Welcomed Warmly By Dignitaries(photo) / BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse / Attention All Igbo Travellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.