Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (639 Views)

Was The 4th Commandment Abolished After Christ's Death?(a secret about sabbath). / Is Sunday The Christian Sabbath? / Akulga Widows Pray For PDP Candidates In Rivers Over Assembly Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by udede(m): 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
Shalon my people. this forum is for all sabbath observers whether you call your self a jew or a christian white garment / traditional sabbath or penticostal ,what ever . we have one believe in common . that the commandment of our God has not changed and that God has not witdrawn his blessing and the sanctification from the sabbath day. join me by sending this to my watssap number " add me to sabbath general forum.

(1) (Reply)

Churches Whose Names/program Themes Can Raise The Dead / God Is Not All Powerful According To The Bible. / The Road To Hellfire Is A BROAD Road. Many Are Doing It DOESNT Make It Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.