Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

5K Run And 1-mile Walk With Dogs! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 5K Run And 1-mile Walk With Dogs! (622 Views)

Port Harcourt Dog Walk, 2018 (Best In Africa) / Port Harcourt Dog Walk 2017 Was Incredible, Superb And Amazing!!! / Dog Walk Held In Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5K Run And 1-mile Walk With Dogs! by rulesoferick(m): 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hi everyone!

Yes Im a dog lover and I want to share this huge event with you :3 I think there's nothing better than exercise and dogs haha..

"The Ready, Set...Sniff! 5K Run and One-Mile Walk Run to save homeless animals at BARCS animal shelter. Run/walk as a team with a four-legged buddy, just as yourself or with your fundraising teammates. Whether you've run the race before, or you are new to our event, the participation format has changed a bit, to help us reach our $200,000 goal."

HERE'S MORE INFORMATION:

Date: Saturday October 22nd at 9:30 a.m.

Where: Patterson Park

Cost: Raise or donate at least $40 on your personal fundraising page and you are automatically signed-up to participate in the walk!
Runners: $40 per runner

Transportation: Pet friendly transportation services like airport shuttle bwi agencies.

cheesy
Re: 5K Run And 1-mile Walk With Dogs! by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 04, 2016
No idea where Patterson Park is in Nigeria. Post a geo-location so I can easily find it.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Foxes Are Good Parents? Here Are 14 Fascinating Facts About Foxes / Gsd Pups For Sale / Any Advice.......?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.