Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Copy Data Off Samsung Galaxy Phones With Broken Screen - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Copy Data Off Samsung Galaxy Phones With Broken Screen (644 Views)

I Think I Have Broken A World Record / When Wizkid Is Too Expensive, Why Not Book The Carbon Copy / Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Copy Data Off Samsung Galaxy Phones With Broken Screen by SayPredrag: 7:06am On Aug 04, 2016
If the screen touch can not be used any more due to the broken screen, you can't access the data on your Android Samsung Galaxy. With Dr.Fone for Android, all the contact, photos, whatsapp messages, etc. can be copied from your Samsung Galaxy phone to computer at ease.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzO5EChd-8Q

Also works with other devices like:
Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4 & S4 mini,Galaxy S5;
Samsung Galaxy Note II, Note 3, Note 4, Note Edge, Note 5.

1 Like

Re: Copy Data Off Samsung Galaxy Phones With Broken Screen by Tjkkelt: 7:08am On Feb 14, 2017
Samsung Backup is a worth-recommending tool that you can use to export files like contacts, text messages, pictures, audios, and videos from Samsung phone to PC. With the clean interface, simple operation, and high success rate of transfer, this application has gravitated a big amount of fans
How to backup Samsung galaxy data to computer

(1) (Reply)

Say Amen / Read A Funny Personal Tale Of My Fight Experience, Never Will I Fight Again. / Woli Arole Vs Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.