Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,071 members, 7,863,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

This Beautiful Girl Died A Day After “monster Jeep” Dropped Her Off (pictured) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Beautiful Girl Died A Day After “monster Jeep” Dropped Her Off (pictured) (3051 Views)

Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) / Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital / Davido's Daughter Imade Rides Her Little Wrangler Jeep Inside Their Mansion(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Beautiful Girl Died A Day After “monster Jeep” Dropped Her Off (pictured) by victordan1993(m): 9:35am On Aug 04, 2016
This beautiful lady went to a party on Sunday evening and on Monday morning she died after vomiting blood.

According to Chuzzyblog who shared the story: "This cute lady Adaeze Nnamani pictured above is was a student of UNICAL, Diploma year 2. She died on Monday morning after vomiting blood for a long time.
A source who is a close friend to Adaeze and her family said Ada went to a party on Sunday evening and came back late that same night, alighting from a "Monster Jeep" (the Jeep is dope) with

Continue Reading
http://nanagist..com.ng/2016/08/this-beautiful-girl-died-day-after.html

Re: This Beautiful Girl Died A Day After “monster Jeep” Dropped Her Off (pictured) by Jennydoris(f): 11:14am On Aug 04, 2016
Eternal rest grant unto her Oh Lord! And let your perpetual light shine on her! Amen! fare thee well beautiful one!
Re: This Beautiful Girl Died A Day After “monster Jeep” Dropped Her Off (pictured) by Airforce1(m): 11:17am On Aug 04, 2016
They poisoned her

This is sad.

Such a pretty girl just wasted away like that.

Guys please when you go to party or any social gathering and you were served food or drink, look well before you eat.

Open your drink by yourself.

Eat and drink what you were served to your satisfaction before leaving that table because it's dangerous to still come back to continue with the food and drink you left behind

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Girl Died A Day After “monster Jeep” Dropped Her Off (pictured) by datswasup(m): 11:22am On Aug 04, 2016
The Girl was poisoned. That's what I saw on Facebook. This story of her entering jeep is sickening. She isn't alive to reply. Anyhow sha. Maybe she entered.
Re: This Beautiful Girl Died A Day After “monster Jeep” Dropped Her Off (pictured) by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 04, 2016
Ladies be very careful.. Country is very tough.. People are becoming desperate to.make money.... The hustle is fierce.

Hence ritualists are increasing everyday... Be careful ma people...and very prayerful.
Re: This Beautiful Girl Died A Day After “monster Jeep” Dropped Her Off (pictured) by Smellymouth: 11:50am On Aug 04, 2016
shocked shocked

Re: This Beautiful Girl Died A Day After “monster Jeep” Dropped Her Off (pictured) by Raydos: 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
Lets call the girl to confirm what killed her nah.

i think they said MTN is 'everywhere you go' undecided
Re: This Beautiful Girl Died A Day After “monster Jeep” Dropped Her Off (pictured) by Nature8(m): 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hmm..
Re: This Beautiful Girl Died A Day After “monster Jeep” Dropped Her Off (pictured) by agadaone1(m): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
Raydos:
Lets call the girl to confirm what killed her nah.

i think they said MTN is 'everywhere you go' undecided
take card oga 2468317894227863

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Girl Died A Day After “monster Jeep” Dropped Her Off (pictured) by Raydos: 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
agadaone1:
take card oga 2468317894227863
So you wan make i call her right?

you no geh phone?

i know you wan make i die, but god no go allow you

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Girl Died A Day After “monster Jeep” Dropped Her Off (pictured) by boss1310(m): 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
I have seen the death story of someone I know personally here but the story reported on Nairaland here is nothing like what really happened. I don't believe any other story until its written by either friends of the deceased or a reputable source
same with what name checkers are doing these days,they bring stories even from other African countries just to poo on names of their opposing tribes
Re: This Beautiful Girl Died A Day After “monster Jeep” Dropped Her Off (pictured) by UrWorstNitemare: 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
Raydos:

So you wan make i call her right?

you no geh phone?

i know you wan make i die, but god no go allow you

(1) (Reply)

“miss Anambra Chidinma Okeke Was Kidnapped And Forced To Act The Video” / Checkout Before/after Photos Of People Who Stopped Drinking Alcohol / Adekunle Gold Scrutinizes US Embassy In Nigeria After Visiting US Embassy In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.