Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,458 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) (29725 Views)

Immigration Protesters Sleep In Front Of Aso Villa At Night (Photos) / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2016 Shortlisted List Is Out / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by gidon: 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
hmnnnnnnnn
Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by Orikinla(m): 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
agabusta:
Good! The Northernization continues tongue
grin

You forgot that PMB's name is also Okechukwu, the Ogbuagu 1 of Aba, in Abia state.

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
eph12:
I won't accept this. I can't find my name. This is corruption of the highest order. What a blatant display of nepotism undecided

Where would they find you, when you have climbed the tree to go smoke ganja.

Na joke I dey joke with U ooo
before u start raining curses on just an innocent person.
I kno say you be responsible Naija guy

I just whatsapped the Presidency

You will receive a call in twenty minutes for appointment biko

2 Likes

Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by Vilshow(m): 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
Quite Good
Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by Abiagirl777(f): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
Of course,Igbos will be much because of their business ideas

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
Zoharariel:

Habaaa! You no go see them for this thread this afternoon. Dem dey currently chop mrkayusfit for lunch on another thread! grin

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
Wow my name was there grin
Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by Orikinla(m): 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2016

Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by xtborn(m): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
Are there no more fulanis in the land Why are there scanty fulanis in the list lipsrsealed
Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by Orikinla(m): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
Tolexander:
NCAN come and verify this northernization of Nigeria!

Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
WITH THIS KIND RESULT THERE WILL BE NO WAILING. Congrats to all concerned.

Naija go beta for all us. No shaking, No fighting, No breaking, No WAILING,

We will live together as one Naija and die together as one Naija. grin
Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by Aroh48(m): 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
Tolexander:
you don start abi?
Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by yomz1e(m): 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
The street light idea I presented to the director of streetlights in Abuja ministry of power house and works am still yet to hear from the department, I gave him the sample and project proposal and he was very interested , since February this year and I am still waiting. I swear if I see the idea on this shortlisting or see the implementations on any streetlight , I will swear curses on them. How can you steal someone's idea and claim all the fortunes that comes with it. I am watching with serious anger brewing, please can someone pm the address of PMB, Odubanjo or fashola. Or help me spread to those who can help. I have never appealed for help on NL , so this is my 1st. Let's help each oda

3 Likes

Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by seguno2: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
When will this federal government focus attention on primary and secondary school for each and every Nigerian child.
Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
grin
One thing I love Buhari for is
He loves the Igbo more than his life.
It shows in the Results above. grin
Long live Buhari
Long live the Igbos
Long live One Nigeria.
Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by Cue(m): 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
xtborn:
Are there no more fulanis in the land Why are there scanty fulanis in the list lipsrsealed
Because when people are picked based on intellect, creativity and merit...its generally this way. Same reason some states have 10 as their cut off for common entrance exams.
Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by pyxon(m): 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
davtosh:
grin
One thing I love Buhari for is
He loves the Igbo more than his life.
It shows in the Results above. grin
Long live Buhari
Long live the Igbos
Long live One Nigeria.
PROPAGANDA and LIES
Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by Paulancebay(m): 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
Tolexander:

That is what they aim to achieve and let the gullibles like you see! The deed is done, after he has given all the sensitive positions to his cow brothers, he is now here showing stunt of empowering southerners tru talent show or haunt or wetin self? by the time PMB finish with PYO himself, in eye go clear!

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by deesdee: 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
This Government is still running like the previous ones. They wont publicize all this things it is after they finish selection thats when the masses will know. SHM angry angry angry angry
Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by okonja(m): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
I have never heard of any of these names or their site before, on what criteria were they selected,

What happen to Jide Ogunsanya of Ogbongeblog.com & Don caprio of geek.ng, seriously we really need to do this reshuffling of a thing angry angry
Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by mare23ayo(m): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Just 9 igbos in a list of creative Nigerians?
Well we don't know the selection process.

God Bless Southeastern Nigeria...

God Bless Western Nigeria

God Bless South South Nigeria

God Bless Northcentral Nigeria

God Bless Northeastern Nigeria

God Bless Northwestern Nigeria

God Bless Nairaland..

One Love
shey na until when all the names na igbo ni?!
Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by yankosbaba(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
Tolexander:

Abeg, make we hear word.
Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by kryptonian1987(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
hope say no be quota system some "particular pesins" use enter there.... grin grin grin
Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by fizzy94(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
manneger2:
This type of stuff that requires thinking you won't see much Hausa name there because Hausa name zombie
Was your name among those listed? If no then there's no difference between u and the so called 'zombies'
Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by macluvph1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
Na this kind stuff dey go remember say southern Nigeria should be well represented but if its things at the federal level that concerns money or to head any parastatal you will see Northerners everywhere.

Southerners make una wake up and clear your eyes,they want to use us and set the pace then later they will take over and tell us we are not to be trusted to head such position in what we created/invented.

4 Likes

Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by tonio2wo: 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
Tolexander:
This is about intellects, brain work/power. You wont find much of ur kinsmen here because ' abokí no dey go school'!

If it were appointments then u can see them taking 90% of d positions.

2 Likes

Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by eyeview: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
Tolexander:
You're naïve and innocent. Don't you get it? They are being assembled to generate ideas. Once the ideas are harnessed and it becomes a revenue yielding sector,one incompetent alhaji will be appointed to oversee it all. Haven't you noticed that once competence is needed,they take from south but once its for appointment,its north.

2 Likes

Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by VISTIN(m): 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
The list is coming from the VP's office, that's why the names are not from one side. If it was from Buhari, until he exhausts all the goats in the North, he won't look elsewhere.

Take it or leave it: Southerners think more of a united Nigeria than Notherners.

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by Buchoalfa: 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
Why would the selection be restricted to two Nigerian cities of LAGOS and PORT HARCOURT. So what happens to people in other Geo Political zones. FCT is the Nation's capital.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by musicwriter(m): 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
This's a good idea but of course there'll be no transparency in such initiatives. Nepotism is always going to set back the process and those with sound ideas would be nowhere to be found. Example; what has the beauty product up there got to do with tech innovation?

Such innitiative should've been heavily advertised nationwide. When was this even advertised?

I've developed a water powered elecric generator and would've love to show them what technology looks like.

2 Likes

Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by owobokiri(m): 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
The now have the most difficult task of trying to talk sense into a 'monument'.
Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
who knows how they were selected?, I want to join o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

POLICE RECRUITMENT (General Duty) Invite For Aptitude Test / Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Recruitment (36 Vacant Pos / NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.