Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,238 members, 7,839,261 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) (29723 Views)

Immigration Protesters Sleep In Front Of Aso Villa At Night (Photos) / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2016 Shortlisted List Is Out / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by Adepts: 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
carry go GMB
Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by delmonte: 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
Even in technology we can bring in ethnicism.
We are trying.
Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by legendte(m): 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
manneger2:
This type of stuff that requires thinking you won't see much Hausa name there because Hausa name zombie

They know this and that is the reason for quota system

Bring a level playing ground and believe me no Igbo man would cry
Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by Intrepid01(m): 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hmmmmm...........first time in a long time Southerners are agreeing on something...

Why cant we be like this always.......there is strength in unity....

Northerners have been benefitting from our disunity since 1960...

South West, South East and South South unite for the betterment of the region.

Note please we are all guilty of this accusation, no exception at all....not even me myself and I wey dey type this

3 Likes

Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by qleap2all(m): 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
While these ones are thinking and providing solutions to a Nation problems to better their lives and humanity others are busy kidnapping, terrorizing, killing, raping and bombing the very people and community they profess to protect. The killer herdsmen, #bombingMillitants and the Biafra thugs. Be counted amongst thinkers! Kudos to the Yorubas, the middle belts
Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
Thought Nija na Zoo? Now who be animal?
Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by obailala(m): 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Thought Nija na Zoo? Now who be animal?
It's only the jobless never-do-wells that keep carrying the zoo name tag thing on their head like their lives depend on it; they don't represent the majority.
Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by amarachi06(f): 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
Tolexander:
NCAN come and verify this northernization of Nigeria!

This is the only thing an lgboman will be called to do, since it has to do with wisdom and Ajonjas with Ndi Ugwu doesn't have what it takes.
Biko kwa, don't quote to avoid.........
Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by Makarous(m): 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
Keneking:
lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked

No transparency again sad sad sad

When the chips are down, my people are involved, but when it comes to chop, only them...

Continue, we are reading and watching, just continue, useless party embarassed embarassed embarassed

Only 6/30 or 20% is reserved for the eventual winners, we are watching seriously shocked

I hope my people would put (c) on their presentations, otherwise, the reserved 20% would adopt and pirate and plagarise cry
the entire selection process was just somehow. This list should have been released 12th of July, and the unveiling @ d aso villa should have been done 28th of july. But, here we are, 4th of August with a PADDED list. I greet the organisers well!

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by Nicur: 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
What a joke!! then what is the work of ministry of communication?? this government believes in playing around and not hitting the head on the head!! this is going to be a waste of time!!
Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by Nicur: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
Intrepid01:
Hmmmmm...........first time in a long time Southerners are agreeing on something...

Why cant we be like this always.......there is strength in unity....

Northerners have been benefitting from our disunity since 1960...

South West, South East and South South unite for the betterment of the region.

Note please we are all guilty of this accusation, no exception at all....not even me myself and I wey dey type this
true talk!! if only the tribes in the south especially Igbos and yorubas can come together the south will be unbeatable and Nigeria will move forward!

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by olamilekan360(m): 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
And where is my name here
Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by redsun(m): 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Somebody should first of all come up with some kind of litter pickers and affordable black bin bags to help keep Nigerian streets free from litters and man man made rubbish.

Cleanliness they say is nest to godliness. By the time we start thinking along the of not wanting to live like pigs,all brains will start opening to all the possibilities of life that we can make possible by just taking a few moments to think and put our hands to work.
Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by ajufinz(m): 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
Tolexander:

Don't be fooled.
Nepotism is still a major weakness in this government.
Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by Appareil(m): 12:21am On Aug 05, 2016
Tolexander:
For petty things??
Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by GreatManBee: 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by Kingkamal(m): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
manneger2:
This type of stuff that requires thinking you won't see much Hausa name there because Hausa name zombie
am Hausa and am among the list, the problem we had was that the program was publicized in the south more than the north. i was lucky to see the post on NL, do you know apart from this idea i pitched to the president. i also designed a supersonic drone missile my cousin designed nuclear powered car with high level of safety?
Re: Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) by Zedoo(m): 6:55am On Aug 09, 2016
Tolexander:
northerners have little or no innovative ideas....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

POLICE RECRUITMENT (General Duty) Invite For Aptitude Test / Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Recruitment (36 Vacant Pos / NSE Recruitment Job Portal Launched Ahead Of Transparent Recruitment Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.