Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

What Wordpress Booking Plugin Can You Recommend? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Wordpress Booking Plugin Can You Recommend? (651 Views)

Please Which Plugin Can Help Me Do This In Wordpress / Please Which Software Do You Recommend For Me? / What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Wordpress Booking Plugin Can You Recommend? by GoodMuyis(m): 10:59am On Aug 04, 2016
I Have being searching for a Plugin i can use for an Hotel Booking , that will support Naira. What Wordpress Booking Plugin Can You Recommend?

Woocommerce Booking is just too expensive. Pls just give me the name of plugin or link
Re: What Wordpress Booking Plugin Can You Recommend? by yomalex(m): 11:41am On Aug 04, 2016
GoodMuyis:
I Have being searching for a Plugin i can use for an Hotel Booking , that will support Naira. What Wordpress Booking Plugin Can You Recommend?

Woocommerce Booking is just too expensive. Pls just give me the name of plugin or link
I can give you woocommerce booking for a reasonable amount
Re: What Wordpress Booking Plugin Can You Recommend? by GoodMuyis(m): 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
yomalex:
I can give you woocommerce booking for a reasonable amount

I have a Nulled version here but, i dont trust the code, it may have a backdoor, so i wanted to buy from the vendor direct
Re: What Wordpress Booking Plugin Can You Recommend? by yomalex(m): 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
GoodMuyis:

I have a Nulled version here but, i dont trust the code, it may have a backdoor, so i wanted to buy from the vendor direct
mine is not nulled 1.9.7
Re: What Wordpress Booking Plugin Can You Recommend? by talk2hb1(m): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
GoodMuyis:

I can help build one from scratch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Wordpress Booking Plugin Can You Recommend? by GoodMuyis(m): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
talk2hb1:

I can help build one from scratch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I afraid I may not be able to afford that, and am also working under somebody, and we may not be able to wait that long

yomalex:
mine is not nulled 1.9.7

What make it not to be null, ALA you have paid for it i cannot you your license key, its a nulled.

I have Version 2.5.5 here, I would installed it but I loved being honest to God and nature
Re: What Wordpress Booking Plugin Can You Recommend? by yomalex(m): 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
GoodMuyis:

I afraid I may not be able to afford that, and am also working under somebody, and we may not be able to wait that long

What make it not to be null, ALA you have paid for it i cannot you your license key, its a nulled.

I have Version 2.5.5 here, I would installed it but I loved being honest to God and nature
Are we talking about the same WooComm Bookings? most recent version is 1.9.10 albeit you don't need a license for it to work

(1) (Reply)

Email Marketing Best Deal Starting From 6k / Help On Web Hosting / Why Wordpress Is The Most Popular CMS Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.