Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

I Saw Nadia Buari 2day! - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / I Saw Nadia Buari 2day! (1553 Views)

Tell Me What You Saw In The Picture / What Are The First Three Words You Saw. / If 2day Was Dclared A Gift Sharin Day, Wat Wud U Giv †ђξ User Above U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Nadia Buari 2day! by Pweety4me(f): 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2009
cheesyYes i went 2 oxford circus 2day and i saw her at first,  she must have passed me and i saw her face i noticed dat it look familiar but i was not sure so i walked back 2 her direction and called her name"nadia buari"and she was like"yea" and then i was like omg and then she made a lil laugh sound(not really like a laugh but u know wat i mean) tongue it looked like she was in hurry so i asked her"r u in a hurry?"and she said "yea" so i was like ok and bye mind u i never went up close 2 her because she was in a hurry, i did not pay dat much attention 2 wat she was wearing but i saw dat she had  brownish glasses and like a white designer t-shirt(can't remember d name)i think she had her natural light brown hair and maybe wearing a hat and she was dragging luggage and some bags from d expression on her face and little sigh sounds she made i think they were quite heavy 4 her how i wish i took a pic with her sad, hehe i was so surprised.

This is how d game goes u start with the sentence "If i saw nadia buari", then u continue and make up the rest or u could just choose any star/celebrity of your choice aight have fun!!! wink

Re: I Saw Nadia Buari 2day! by AjaraEwuro: 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2009
what the fu ck - you must be jobless.
Re: I Saw Nadia Buari 2day! by Pweety4me(f): 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

what the fu ck - you must be jobless.
You must be out of ur mind if u don't wanna play d game u don't have 2 plse just move 2 f*ck on.
Re: I Saw Nadia Buari 2day! by AjaraEwuro: 12:21am On Sep 22, 2009
now your game must win the most boring game of the universe award - go self-service instead.
Re: I Saw Nadia Buari 2day! by eleshin(m): 12:38am On Sep 22, 2009
if you dnt wanna play you stay away frm the thread.

i'm gonna give her a light hug.
Re: I Saw Nadia Buari 2day! by kellorah: 1:15am On Sep 22, 2009
Don't think I would have recognized her if she walked past me, let alone when she's wearing glasses.
Re: I Saw Nadia Buari 2day! by Pweety4me(f): 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2009
eleshin:

if you dnt wanna play you stay away frm the thread.

i'm gonna give her a light hug.

Thanx aight cool.

@If i happened 2 meet her again i would go up close 2 her and take a pic cheese! cheesy tongue
Re: I Saw Nadia Buari 2day! by eleshin(m): 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2009
Pweety4me:

Thanx aight cool.
u're welcome
i realy dnt want michael essien wahala,i wud have express my love for her with a serious kiss but i fear essien, he is too physical for me.
Re: I Saw Nadia Buari 2day! by Pweety4me(f): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2009
grin okie dokie,

(1) (Reply)

How Smart Are U?give D Boy A Escape Plan! / Brain Teaser / What Is This Guy's Profession? ( PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.