Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation (624 Views)

"Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye / Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by otemanuduno: 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
Never will a rational human defend the creation of hell, except the agents of Satan(yahweh). The agents of Satan(Yahweh) like Felixmor, Muafrika2, Goddys, Naijadeyhia and others will defend Satan their god for his reason behind creating hell fire.

They are already brainwashed by people like Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo,Eusebius, Suleiman, Moh Ahmad, Eusebius and thousands of pot-bellied thieves to believe that MORALITY came through the death of a fictional figure, whose story was written to resemble the adulterated story of Faulkin(Yeshua) the firstborn of all homos who died millions of years ago in Sodom-Egypt, the border of Egypt back in those days.

well, their eyes will clear off in the future when they themselves begin to enter into spirituality individually and not by getting overwhelmed in the evil book written by EUSEBIUS and other liars.

Almighty GOD didn't make HELL FIRE, satan(Yahweh) did and it is only for his worshippers(Chirstians and Muslims) who believed in it. But ALMIGHTY GOD, the Father of yahweh will deliver them from the fire, because HE WILL NOT LET ANYONE SUFFER ETERNAL SUFFERINGS.

I PITY THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE FOUND THEMSELVES IN THE RELIGION OF HELL.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by M17CXi: 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
What d h*ll are you talking about
Satan creating hell fire!!?

Satan create hell fire!
So u can also say THIEVES CREATED/build police stations abi?
Lol
Go read the holy books again pls!!!!!!!!!!!

God created hell fire ook,

Just like how law enforcement created prisons for wrong doer
Re: Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by 4kings: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
M17CXi:

Dude have u eating!?

Satan create hell fire!
Lol
He implying that Yahweh is satan
Re: Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by 4kings: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
M17CXi:

Dude have u eating!?

Satan create hell fire!
Lol
He is implying that Yahweh is satan
Re: Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by M17CXi: 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
4kings:
He is implying that Yahweh is satan
But satan/ yahweh Did not create the HF
It is inly the followers of the so called yahweh that God created the HF for Thats my point
Re: Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by otemanuduno: 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
M17CXi:

Satan create hell fire!
So u can also say THIEVES CREATED/build police stations abi?
Lol

God created hell fire ook,

Just like how law enforcement created prisons for wrong doer

Satan is the one using the name God to control the world. And his books are the so-called Holy Books. Even in the Bible, his through identity as Satan was revealed, but people feared to challenge him.

God Almighty who made the content of the universe made it through the BIG BANG billions of years ago. He didn't demand worship from anyone. He is the one who made yahweh(satan) and many other children of his, who are fighting for power through RELIGION till today.

God is not in religion, but in THE USE OF THE BRAINS AND MAKING OF INVENTIONS.
YOU WILL BEAR WITH ME THAT SCIENTISTS ARE MORE RIGHTEOUS THAN PASTORS. THEY ARE THE TRUE RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE(BRAIN USERS), NOT THE PASTORS WHO ONLY GATHER CROWDS AND COLLECTS THEIR MONIES. undecided
Re: Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by otemanuduno: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
M17CXi:

But satan/ yahweh
Did not create the HF

It is inly the followers of the so called yahweh that God created the HF for
Thats my point

It's no new thing. Check the evidence that Yahweh is Satan in your bible:

Again the anger of the Lord was aroused against Israel, and He moved David against them to say, “Go, number Israel and Judah.” (2 Samuel 24:1)

Now Satan stood up against Israel, and moved David to number Israel. (1 Chronicles 21:1)

The two accounts are the same story, but in the Bible. One mentioned the name of Yahweh as the person who motivated David to number Israel while the other mentioned the name of Satan. However, the two chapters are actually writing the truth. THE LORD OF DAVID(Yahweh) is the same as SATAN.

2 Likes

Re: Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by M17CXi: 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
otemanuduno:

Satan is the one using the name God to control the world. And his books are the so-called Holy Books. Even in the Bible, his through identity as Satan was revealed, but people feared to challenge him.

God Almighty who made the content of the universe made it through the BIG BANG billions of years ago. He didn't demand worship from anyone. He is the one who made yahweh(satan) and many other children of his, who are fighting for power through RELIGION till today.

God is not in religion, but in THE USE OF THE BRAINS AND MAKING OF INVENTIONS.
YOU WILL BEAR WITH ME THAT SCIENTISTS ARE MORE RIGHTEOUS THAN PASTORS. THEY ARE THE TRUE RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE(BRAIN USERS), NOT THE PASTORS WHO ONLY GATHER CROWDS AND COLLECTS THEIR MONIES. undecided

Do u believe there is a God or not??
Re: Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by otemanuduno: 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
M17CXi:

Do u believe there is a God or not??
Not just that I believe, but I KNOW.
All my life has been directed towards knowing whom God really is, even while I was serving Yahweh(Satan). And I was not disappointed, because the knowledge of the true making of the UNIVERSE began to unfold before me and I say SURELY, GOD IS LOVE, WITH NO HATRED AT ALL WITH HIM.

Check the Doctufos given to me by Eartum a son of GOD.
Re: Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by M17CXi: 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
otemanuduno:

Not just that I believe, but I KNOW.
All my life has been directed towards knowing whom God really is, even while I was serving Yahweh(Satan). And I was not disappointed, because the knowledge of the true making of the UNIVERSE began to unfold before me and I say SURELY, GOD IS LOVE, WITH NO HATRED AT ALL WITH HIM.

Check the Doctufos given to me by Eartum a son of GOD.

U mean u serve satan as at now!?
Or God!

Cus u saying two things here
Re: Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by otemanuduno: 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
M17CXi:

U mean u serve satan as at now!?
Or God!

Cus u saying two things here

Yahweh is Satan and I have actually spent 29 and half years of my life serving him. But Eartum, a brother to Yahweh came to me and revealed the truth about the universe to me.

God= God

Yahweh=Satan
Eartum=Atum
Vishinus= Vishnu
Enlil
Enki
Gaol
Olorun
Oghene
Eshu
Mercury
Jupiter

ALl these names I mentioned are the Sons of GOD who presented themselves as ALMIGHTY GOD but are not. Now Eartum, one of the brothers of JEHOVAH(YAHWEH/SATAN) is the one who ministers the truth to me and yahweh his brother cannot stop ME.
Re: Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by M17CXi: 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
otemanuduno:

Yahweh is Satan and I have actually spent 29 and half years of my life serving him. But Eartum, a brother to Yahweh came to me and revealed the truth about the universe to me.

God= God

Yahweh=Satan
Eartum=Atum
Vishinus= Vishnu
Enlil
Enki
Gaol
Olorun
Oghene
Eshu
Mercury
Jupiter

ALl these names I mentioned are the Sons of GOD who presented themselves as ALMIGHTY GOD but are not. Now Eartum, one of the brothers of JEHOVAH(YAHWEH/SATAN) is the one who ministers the truth to me and yahweh his brother cannot stop ME.

So now lets say
At the end of the day (end time)
Were will u go to
Re: Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by otemanuduno: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
M17CXi:

So now lets say
At the end of the day (end time)
Were will u go to

I'll go here: http://www.near-death.com/reincarnation/experiences/mellen-thomas-benedict.html
The VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH, from where I would be reincarnated to either the Chumorld or the Clumoid or back to earth.
Re: Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by M17CXi: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
otemanuduno:

I'll go here: http://www.near-death.com/reincarnation/experiences/mellen-thomas-benedict.html
The VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH, from where I would be reincarnated to either the Chumorld or the Clumoid or back to earth.

I guess when u come back
You forget you lived here on earth before right!?

And if not, there is no great number of people who are saying they were reincarnated
As to the (billion+) number of people that have passed on since the beginning of time

So what do u say about that??
Are they lost, or went to their creator
Which is the one true God ' that commander us to obey na believe in Him
Instead of the whisperer
Re: Only The Agents Of Satan Will Defend The Rationale Behind Hell Fire Creation by otemanuduno: 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
M17CXi:

I guess when u come back
You forget you lived here on earth before right!?

And if not, there is no great number of people who are saying they were reincarnated
As to the (billion+) number of people that have passed on since the beginning of time

So what do u say about that??
Are they lost, or went to their creator
Which is the one true God ' that commander us to obey na believe in Him
Instead of the whisperer

If you are reincarnated, you can't know because you are not reincarnated to the same world where you left in most cases, but to a new world. U can't imagine that some of the dead people of the homo erectuses and homo habilis whose world ended about twenty thousand years ago are actually living with us now in our own world which began 20,000 years ago, yet they didn't know that they were reincarnated except when they themselves start to dabble into spirituality individually through meditation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jesus And Technology / Why Religion Is Dangerous. / The Last Great Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.