Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

RE: FUTA Student Johnathan Olukaiyeja Missing Please Help!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / RE: FUTA Student Johnathan Olukaiyeja Missing Please Help!!! (377 Views)

500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) / FUTA Student Johnathan olukaiyeja Missing Please Help!!! / FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RE: FUTA Student Johnathan Olukaiyeja Missing Please Help!!! by Vicadonis(m): 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
Good afternoon fellow Nairalanders.

Jonathan Olukaiyeja has been found.

He wasn't missing in the real sense as he actually went to pray at a secluded area and didn't think it necessary to inform any member of His family.

I am a friend of the Family and spoke with His immediate elder sister some minutes ago when I saw this post. She confirmed he was back home.

So, please help spread this like you did with the 1st post. Thanks
Re: RE: FUTA Student Johnathan Olukaiyeja Missing Please Help!!! by madridguy(m): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
@ OP, I hope the guy dey where him dey receive better beating now? shocked
Re: RE: FUTA Student Johnathan Olukaiyeja Missing Please Help!!! by HomeTutor1(f): 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
Vicadonis:
Good afternoon fellow Nairalanders.

Jonathan Olukaiyeja has been found.

He wasn't missing in the real sense as he actually went to pray at a secluded area and didn't think it necessary to inform any member of His family.

I am a friend of the Family and spoke with His immediate elder sister some minutes ago when I saw this post. She confirmed he was back home.

So, please help spread this like you did with the 1st post. Thanks
thank God for God.

(1) (Reply)

Inspiring Story Of Ekiti Primary School Dropout Scientist & Inventor Will Move U / Study Abroad For 2016/2017 With Easy / Study Medicine Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.